CAP 25 - Part 9 - CAP 25g Moveset Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
This is approximately the set that I would submit, and I'm surprised it wasn't immediately the first submission. Life Orb and Galvanize-boosted Quick Attack would be quite strong. The only changes I'd consider would be to have Double Edge and perhaps Leaf Blade as options. Double Edge could give us an overall boost to power, and Leaf Blade could let us reliably take out Colossoil without dying to Sucker Punch + Wood Hammer recoil. Being a Grass type that outspeeds Colossoil is not fun when we have to kill ourselves to take it out. There would be a similar problem with Krilowatt and its even more absurd HP stat. And yes I know Power Whip doesn't have recoil, but it is inaccurate and in those two cases the extra power isn't really needed.
I addressed Double-Edge in my moveset submission from earlier today, but Horn Leech generally is worth the power drop from Power Whip due to the draining recovery. Dropping power for accuracy that honestly isn't that bad isn't worth it though, unless Leaf Blade gets the job done, and as the calcs show, it does not.

EDIT:

Extreme Speed needs to reach some consensus before we get too deep into the thread, especially when coverage moves inevitably get suggested. At this point, I think the consensus is that Swords Dance + Extreme Speed is not healthy, but now the question is whether we should have Swords Dance OR Extreme Speed. I'm arguing that Swords Dance is a better pick than Extreme Speed. First, think about what suggesting Extreme Speed actually means. Base 106 Attack with 252 Atk EVs is 311, but factoring in the Galvanize boost means that CAP25g is operating with a Base 137 Attack stat, and has STAB Extreme Speed off of that. This also doesn't factor in that this Extreme Speed can be terrain-boosted as well, and Tapu Koko + CAP25g actually don't pair that badly either. Remember, this would be a Pokemon with STAB Extreme Speed off of an effective base 137 Attack. Try comparing that with other Pokemon, and you'll realize that it's frankly a little ridiculous. Now, I want to compare CAP25g to Mega Pinsir with Quick Attack. Remember that, despite Mega Pinsir's much higher base Attack, CAP25g has access to its item slot. Compare the following calcs:

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 84-99 (24.6 - 29%) -- 99.6% chance to 4HKO
252 Atk Life Orb Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 90-107 (26.3 - 31.3%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 90-106 (26.3 - 31%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

As you can see, CAP25g using a boosting item isn't that much weaker than Mega Pinsir, if not equal to Mega Pinsir. This power comparison is to show that CAP25g can function sufficiently off of Quick Attack + Swords Dance, just like Mega Pinsir. Of course, this does not factor into CAP25g's non-Electric-type moves, but its other moves being weaker does NOT warrant having twice the firepower that Mega Pinsir has.

Another reason why we should consider Quick Attack is because faster Ice Shard users like Choice Band Syclant and Weavile, which have risen recently to deal with Shell Smash Necturna, can more effectively deal with CAP25g, but with Extreme Speed, they cannot.

Finally, I'll provide some calcs to show that CAP25g just doesn't need Extreme Speed. Also, keep in mind that while the tier has a few sturdy answers to Electric-type Extreme Speed, not every team will have these defensive answers, and many of the offensive answers can be worn down quickly. It's not enough to cite that a bunch of bulky Pokemon can stomach an 80 Base Power attack; they would take less damage than Body Slam. So, here are some calcs showing that Choice Band Extreme Speed isn't healthy for our offensive switch-ins, and why we do not need Extreme Speed, and instead should have access to Quick Attack.

252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Syclant: 273-322 (97.1 - 114.5%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 289-342 (102.8 - 121.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crucibelle-Mega: 259-306 (73.1 - 86.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magearna: 181-214 (60.1 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam-Mega: 288-340 (114.7 - 135.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. +2 96 HP / 0 Def Electric Seed Hawlucha in Electric Terrain: 390-462 (121.4 - 143.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Kitsunoh: 232-274 (77 - 91%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 566-668 (198.5 - 234.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Keep in mind that a) these calcs weren't done with an Adamant nature and (aside from the Hawlucha calc) Electric Terrain was not factored, so this is a power floor, not a power celing, b) Quick Attack is half the power, c) that Quick Attack can set up with Swords Dance to achieve good similar power, and d) that these are supposed to be offensive switch-ins. Forcing every offensive team to run and preserve a Ground-type (which get worn down quickly) or one of the few Grass-types that fit on offensive teams just not to lose to Choice Band-boosted Extreme Speed warps the metagame too horridly for me to want to consider Extreme Speed anymore.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Keep in mind that a) these calcs weren't done with an Adamant nature and (aside from the Hawlucha calc) Electric Terrain was not factored, so this is a power floor, not a power celing, b) Quick Attack is half the power, c) that Quick Attack can set up with Swords Dance to achieve good similar power, and d) that these are supposed to be offensive switch-ins. Forcing every offensive team to run and preserve a Ground-type (which get worn down quickly) or one of the few Grass-types that fit on offensive teams just not to lose to Choice Band-boosted Extreme Speed warps the metagame too horridly for me to want to consider Extreme Speed anymore.
All of that gets thrown out the window when you also consider that most Ground types actually cannot switch in to alleviate the threat of Extreme Speed, and that it outpaces all viable Ground types (Lando, Colo, Zygarde, Gastro, Mega Swampert outside rain) and you see just how ridiculous trying to balance Extreme Speed really is.

I have firsthand experience on just how busted Espeed can be, as I have completely flipped around a game that I should have easily lost just by getting up a SD to bolster Espeed, killing three full health Pokemon that would have completely wank my team otherwise. I had Adamant CAPg, a low health Landorus and a half dead Serp, while my opponent had full health Kril, Tomo, Mega Cruci and a low health SpD Paj. Replace Extreme Speed with any other of the attacks suggested and I was a goner. But after getting up a free SD, the opponent could do nothing but feed his remaining team into a death cycle.

And anyone trying to justify Extreme Speed's presence by axing set up are obviously not concerned about the overall viability of this Pokemon in the CAP Metagame, and are instead just pushing "-ate Speed" for lolz.

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Syclant: 273-322 (97.1 - 114.5%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 289-342 (102.8 - 121.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crucibelle-Mega: 259-306 (73.1 - 86.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Magearna: 181-214 (60.1 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam-Mega: 288-340 (114.7 - 135.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. +2 96 HP / 0 Def Electric Seed Hawlucha in Electric Terrain: 390-462 (121.4 - 143.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Kitsunoh: 232-274 (77 - 91%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 566-668 (198.5 - 234.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
These pokemons are not supposed to stop 25g, since they are not in the C+C section (two of them are in the pressure section and one of them, Crucibelle, still wins)
Forcing every offensive team to run and preserve a Ground-type (which get worn down quickly) or one of the few Grass-types that fit on offensive teams just not to lose to Choice Band-boosted Extreme Speed warps the metagame too horridly for me to want to consider Extreme Speed anymore.
How could a Ground-type stop a pokemon that can run a STAB Grass move? That would be just stupid. C+C includes Steel-, Dragon- and Grass-types, but not Ground. Also, most of the pokemons in that list have the physical bulk to tank a double boosted Extreme Speed:
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Jumbao in Electric Terrain: 156-185 (48 - 56.9%) -- 89.8% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pyroak in Electric Terrain: 106-126 (23.9 - 28.4%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. Volt Absorb Cawmodore: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- aim for the horn next time
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-Black in Electric Terrain: 153-180 (39.1 - 46%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias-Mega in Electric Terrain: 130-153 (35.7 - 42%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 28 Def Tangrowth in Electric Terrain: 123-146 (30.4 - 36.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth in Electric Terrain: 97-115 (24 - 28.5%) -- 38.6% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 44 Def Amoonguss in Electric Terrain: 192-227 (44.5 - 52.6%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 48 Def Ferrothorn in Electric Terrain: 117-138 (33.2 - 39.2%) -- 73.6% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X in Electric Terrain: 140-165 (47.1 - 55.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Also, one of the motivation that move me against SD+QA is that is very similar set to the Mega Pinsir set and i think that's pretty bad for a specialized attacker.

Look at this set:

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Close Combat

and then look at this:

cap25g @ Life Orb
Ability: Galvanize
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Power Whip

The only differences are the typing, the STAB obtained from the abilities and the final coverage. You even said yourself that the power is the same and even the speed is pratically the same (105 vs 106).

snake

CAP Co-Leader
These pokemons are not supposed to stop 25g, since they are not in the C+C section (two of them are in the pressure section and one of them, Crucibelle, still wins)

How could a Ground-type stop a pokemon that can run a STAB Grass move? That would be just stupid. C+C includes Steel-, Dragon- and Grass-types, but not Ground. Also, most of the pokemons in that list have the physical bulk to tank a double boosted Extreme Speed:
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Jumbao in Electric Terrain: 156-185 (48 - 56.9%) -- 89.8% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pyroak in Electric Terrain: 106-126 (23.9 - 28.4%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. Volt Absorb Cawmodore: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- aim for the horn next time
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-Black in Electric Terrain: 153-180 (39.1 - 46%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias-Mega in Electric Terrain: 130-153 (35.7 - 42%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 28 Def Tangrowth in Electric Terrain: 123-146 (30.4 - 36.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth in Electric Terrain: 97-115 (24 - 28.5%) -- 38.6% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 44 Def Amoonguss in Electric Terrain: 192-227 (44.5 - 52.6%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 48 Def Ferrothorn in Electric Terrain: 117-138 (33.2 - 39.2%) -- 73.6% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Abomasnow Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X in Electric Terrain: 140-165 (47.1 - 55.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Also, one of the motivation that move me against SD+QA is that is very similar set to the Mega Pinsir set and i think that's pretty bad for a specialized attacker.

Look at this set:

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Close Combat

and then look at this:

cap25g @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Power Whip

The only differences are the typing, the STAB obtained from the abilities and the final coverage. You even said yourself that the power is the same and even the speed is pratically the same (105 vs 106).
You missed the point of those calcs. Remember, I said that I didn't want all offensive teams to be completely screwed by Galvanize Extreme Speed. Of course Jumbao, Pyroak, Tangrowth, and Amoonguss aren't going to care about an 80BP resisted hit; you might as well have posted calcs for Body Slam. Extreme Speed isn't a problem for the bulky Pokemon; it's a problem for the offensive Pokemon of the metagame. My point was that, no matter what our checks and counters say, is that Galvanize Extreme Speed is a really constraining, unhealthy force on the metagame. Pokemon that are faster than CAP25g might be ok with Quick Attack simply because it doesn't OHKO/2HKO them, but as I showed with those calcs, a good portion of relevant faster Pokemon cannot tank a Choice Band Galvanize Extreme Speed, especially when I didn't even factor in Adamant or Electric Terrain.

EDIT: Even if some of the Pokemon that I calc'ed for can tank one Extreme Speed, that doesn't mean that it's not hard to wear it down into that priority range. Your Mega Crucibelle takes SR damage before Mega Evolving and then tanks a Jumbao Moonblast? Sorry, you lose to CAP25g Choice Band Extreme Speed. That's not healthy.

Also, this Pokemon is a specialized attacker compared to other Grass-types. Mega Pinsir isn't a Grass-type, and no current Grass-type sweeps with Swords Dance AND threatens with a priority. This means it fits what we decided on in concept assessment, and the Mega Pinsir argument holds for power comparision, but not for specialization of a Grass-type attacker. The nice thing about CAP25g though, is that it's not strictly confined to using the Swords Dance / Quick Attack / Power Whip / Return set - it has access to an item slot, which drastically improves how many sets it can run.

Of course Jumbao, Pyroak, Tangrowth, and Amoonguss aren't going to care about an 80BP resisted hit;
Just to add to this point, with Electric Terrain support even these bulky grasses care about extreme speed.

252+ Atk Choice Band Galvanize Rotom-Mow Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jumbao in Electric Terrain: 172-203 (44.3 - 52.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

While this is best case scenario against Jumbao, the fact that it has a guaranteed 2hko on a potential switch is incredibly scary.

252+ Atk Choice Band Galvanize Rotom-Mow Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 44 Def Amoonguss in Electric Terrain: 212-250 (49.1 - 58%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery

(the 44 defense is from the OU Defensive set on the damage calculator) While this calc becomes much less intimidating with max defense investment, the fact that Extreme Speed by itself can allow 25g to break bulky grasses on the switch just because Tapu Koko entered the battlefield 1-5 turns prior is insane.

I think that the term "specialized attacker" is being misused here. The dictionary definition of "specialized" (which can be found by googling "specialized definition") is:

"concentrating on a small area of a subject."

SD Quick Attack is without a doubt a small area of subject. We are not giving it a broad category of "SD Sweeper" we are giving it a clear, defined niche of "SD QA sweeper." While this definition does not imply any uniqueness, even if you look at the total number of pokemon that use this small area of subject, you'll find that exactly 1 (and only half of it) pokemon uses it, and it is of a different type than 25g.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
david0895 said:
The "only" differences are everything relevant, basically. You may think Mega Pinsir is a bad specialized attacker, but it really isn't because of the coverage you panned. Mega Pinsir of course also takes up not just an item slot but your one per team Mega slot. Those two factors alone put 25f in a different category of threat.

The original discussion was Extreme Speed vs Quick Attack. Extreme Speed is definitely unhealthy for reasons snake mentioned earlier, and QA is adequate to task per my previous post. Quick Attack is almost adequate as a main Electric STAB move at that so you can use the 4th slot for coverage or some other trick. As I mentioned before most Pokemon with Extreme Speed don't get STAB on it. If you consider just STAB + Galvanize, UnSTAB Extreme Speed has 80 BP, STAB Galv QA has 72. That's a 10% drop in power easily mitigated by type effectiveness or Electric Terrain before things like stat boosters apply. Quick Attack is an excellent priority option, and on Swords Dance even rates as a competent main attack because of that quality.

Just be more careful in your arguments. Avoid using "only" if the differences are several and competitively meaningful.

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Thanks to all for the clarifications!
With this in mind I want to try another set:

Moveset Submission

Name: Mixed attacker
Move 1: Return
Move 2: Hyper Voice
Move 3: Hidden Power Fire
Move 4: Power Whip / Wood Hammer
Item: Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Hasty
  • Return is the primary STAB that, thanks to Galvanize, deal good damage on the physical side.
  • Hyper Voice hits on the special side and it also bypass Substitute.
  • Hidden Power Fire allows 25g to not be a sitting duck against Ferrothorn, Drought Jumbao and Cawmodore.
  • Power whip is the Grass STAB that threat Ground types that can come on Electric attacks like Colossoil, Landorus-T and Gastrodon.
  • Wood Hammer is more accurate than Power Whip, but its recoil, added to that of the Life Orb, can worn down 25g too.
I'm a bit unsure about Boomburst, so I'm going easy with Hyper Voice. About Wood Hammer, I think that it can be a good alternative to Power Whip, leaving us the choice between the risk of missing or having an extra recoil.

Moveset Submission:
Name: Swords Dance Z-Sweeper
Move 1: Swords Dance
Move 2: Quick Attack
Move 3: Horn Leech
Move 4: Explosion
Item: Normalium-Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Moveset Submission:
Name: Swords Dance Breaker
Move 2: Return
Move 3: Power Whip / Wood Hammer
Move 4: Quick Attack / Knock Off
Item: Life Orb / Magnet
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Moveset Submission:
Name: Normalium Z Nuke (with multiple uses)
Move 2: Head Charge / Double Edge
Move 3: Horn Leech
Move 4: Quick Attack / Knock Off
Item: Normalium Z
Nature: Jolly / Adamant
Extreme Speed needs to reach some consensus before we get too deep into the thread, especially when coverage moves inevitably get suggested.
I am definitely in favor of Swords Dance + Quick Attack and forgoing Extreme Speed. Like I said in my stats submission, I find setup + priority sweepers to be healthiest when they have to rely on their other, non-priority attacks to get through various checks and counters. If our priority is too strong, we will invalidate a lot of offensive teams, taking out everything with Kerfluffle-level bulk after a single SD.

Luckily we are quite fast, so we will be able to hit a lot of things like Plasmanta and Pajantom with Galvanize-boosted +2 Return or Double-Edge. (I think we should have both moves, to let individual players decide which normal STAB they prefer for their 25g). I not personally excited about Explosion, because it is very reliant on a Z-Crystal and I think I'd always want to run a Life or or Magnet to power up Quick Attack as much as possible. However I do think Explosion will add important versatility to 25g builds so in the end I support it. I am frowning on Head Charge though for flavor reasons (which I believe we are allowed to do based on this article: https://www.smogon.com/cap/process/events/movepool_submissions "Legendary Pokémon signature moves are automatically disallowed for all CAPs. Note that this does not include non-legendary signature moves, although these may also be frowned upon by voters in terms of their flavour.") I just don't see the necessity for using Bouffalant's signature move since it is so incredibly similar to Double-Edge anyway.

G-Luke and snake_rattler have convinced me that Power Whip or Wood Hammer are necessary for their 120 BP, and a +2 Power Whip is also a quite dangerous move in our arsenal. I am personally in favor of Power Whip because Wood Hammer against Grass-weak high HP targets like Colossoil and Krilowatt is not great for longevity. This is only relevant because as a starter we are going to have a more limited movepool and we might end up having to pick one or the other. I also think based on Grass starter precedent we should have Seed Bomb, and if I understand the rules correctly that means we should also get Leaf Blade for free, even if we don't plan on running it.

Finally, I think we should consider Earthquake. I understand that Cyclohm is supposed to be one of our counters, but there is a HUGE opportunity cost for running it over Quick Attack or Return/Double-Edge. Earthquake also has pretty terrible synergy with our typing, since Grass/Electric/Ground are all resisted by Grass. Despite all that, EQ is a very common starter move that could be a surprise option to deal with Cyclohm, and I don't think it would invalidate the electric dragon as a general counter.

Last edited:
WIP

Name: Mixed Attacker with Status Absorb
Move 1: Facade
Move 2: Hyper Voice / Boomburst
Move 3: Trick / Volt Switch
Move 4: Giga Drain / Fake Out / Protect
Ability: Galvanise
Item: Choice Specs / Life Orb / Flame Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Calcs WIP. Don't see it as a primary set particularly, instead taking advantage of expected more common Phys or Spec specific sets.

Influenced by Swellow and Salamence sets. Short story short, switch into quad resist scald or toxic to pick up a status, boosting Facade and allowing it to act as a Status absorb. Alternatively, niche Flame Orb to self generate status absorb - Trick can be used to mess with Physical switches, imparting the Flame Orb after a hard switch, or Specs.

Can fire off 168 BP STAB Facade, potentially with Electric Terrain Support, or use its 168 BP, potentially Spec's Boosted Boomburst to start dismantling Physical walls thrown in its face. Hyper Voice is the budget version in case Boomburst is considered OP for general consumption.

Giga Drain threatens any immediate Ground type switch ins, while Fake Out provides the optional utility to ensure safe scouting of a set for optimal Status absorb, and allows it to act as a lead. Protect is alternative if you think a Ground type will ruin the party.

It can bounce in and out to take on the status, before Screaming AC/DC's Thunderstruck or fighting dirty with Facade.

Last edited:
Moveset Submission

Name: Swords Dance Priority Abuser
Move 1: Fake Out
Move 2: Swords Dance
Move 3: Quick Attack
Move 4: Horn Leech / Power Whip
Item: Life Orb / Magnet
  • Galvanize Fake Out provides nice chip damage as well as the flinch
  • Swords Dance boosts the damage of its other attacks
  • Galvanize Quick Attack provides a spammable priority attack, it can actually hit pretty hard at +2
  • Horn Leech can be used for the recovery and sustain, or a stronger move like Power Whip can be used if more power is desired
Wood Hammer is an alternative but I don’t like recoil, especially if used against Pokemon with lots of hitpoints like Gastrodon and with Life Orb.

WIP

Name: Mixed Special Attacker with Status Absorb
Move 1: Facade
Move 2: Hyper Voice / Boomburst
Move 3: Trick / Volt Switch
Move 4: Giga Drain / Fake Out / Protect
Ability: Galvanise
Item: Choice Specs / Life Orb / Flame Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Calcs WIP. Don't see it as a primary set particularly, instead taking advantage of expected more common Phys or Spec specific sets.

Influenced by Swellow and Salamence sets. Short story short, switch into quad resist scald or toxic to pick up a status, boosting Facade and allowing it to act as a Status absorb. Alternatively, niche Flame Orb to self generate status absorb - Trick can be used to mess with Physical switches, imparting the Flame Orb after a hard switch, or Specs.

Can fire off 168 BP STAB Facade, potentially with Electric Terrain Support, or use its 168 BP, potentially Spec's Boosted Boomburst to start dismantling Physical walls thrown in its face. Hyper Voice is the budget version in case Boomburst is considered OP for general consumption.

Giga Drain threatens any immediate Ground type switch ins, while Fake Out provides the optional utility to ensure safe scouting of a set for optimal Status absorb, and allows it to act as a lead. Protect is alternative if you think a Ground type will ruin the party.

It can bounce in and out to take on the status, before Screaming AC/DC's Thunderstruck or fighting dirty with Facade.
The thing about Swellow and Salamence is they can build physical OR special, not both at the same time. There is no reason to invest so many resources in having essentially the same electric move but one version is physical and the other version is special. Like 90% of Pokemon have no significant difference between their physical and special bulk. Being able to hit on both sides at once just isn't that important in competitive Pokemon.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Name: Choice Band
Move 1: Return / Body Slam / Double-Edge
Move 2: Power Whip / Horn Leech
Move 3: Quick Attack
Move 4: Knock Off / Explosion / Earthquake
Item: Choice Band
Wanted to jump onto Snake's set here, since this is a good place to put a move that is in line with our C+C: Earthquake. This improves our ability to Pressure Heatran and Mega Crucibelle signifigantly, whilst not interfering notably with our Checks list.

252 Atk Choice Band Rotom-Mow Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 540-636 (139.8 - 164.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Rotom-Mow Return vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 246-291 (63.7 - 75.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Choice Band Rotom-Mow Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crucibelle-Mega: 720-848 (203.3 - 239.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Rotom-Mow Return vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crucibelle-Mega: 328-387 (92.6 - 109.3%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

The following calcs are for what happens when you put EQ onto a SD Set, at +2 (Since if your counter dies because 25g is at +4, it's kind of your fault for letting it get to +4...)

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Rotom-Mow Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pyroak: 172-203 (38.8 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Rotom-Mow Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cyclohm: 315-372 (75 - 88.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Rotom-Mow Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 873-1029 (309.5 - 364.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Rotom-Mow Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 450-530 (151.5 - 178.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Mega-Zard-X and Magnezone are removed from the list (not end of world), whilst Pyroak is maintained as a ridiculously solid response, and Cyclohm's FB does enough (68-80) that 25g starts to suffer under LO Damage, and becomes picked off by even minor hits.

Other C+C either don't notably change (Neutral EQ and Resisted Return are pretty damned similar).

Moveset Submission

Name: Choice Specs
Move 1: Boomburst
Move 2: Volt Switch
Move 3: Leaf Storm / Giga Drain
Move 4: Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Fire
Item: Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
  • Boomburst is an extremely powerful move boosted by Galvanize and CAP 25g's STAB, outdamaging Thunderbolt from Tapu Koko under Electric Terrain.
  • Volt Switch allows you to pivot and does cheap damages to Pokemon CAP 25g cannot break through alone like Ferrothorn, Defensive Jumbao, Latias-Mega...
  • Leaf Strom is nowhere near as powerful as Booburst and suffers from significant drawbacks, but it invalidates AV Colossoil, Gastrodon and Fidgit which could cause you trouble otherwise. Giga Drain gives CAP 25g some sort of recovery while attacking, but its power leaves much to be desired.
  • Hidden Power Ice does more damages to Landorus-Therian, Zygarde and Gliscor than Leaf Strom without halving your Special Attack, and it's your best source of damage against Cyclohm, whereas Hidden Power Fire prevents Ferrothorn and Cawmodore from walling you.

Here are some calcs against some mons figuring in our C&C list:
252 SpA Choice Specs Galvanize Rotom-Mow Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Kyurem-Black: 176-207 (45 - 52.9%) -- 29.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Galvanize Rotom-Mow Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Charizard-Mega-X: 165-195 (55.5 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Galvanize Rotom-Mow Boomburst vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Necturna: 123-146 (45.5 - 54%) -- 5.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Galvanize Rotom-Mow Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 158-186 (56.2 - 66.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Galvanize Rotom-Mow Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Pyroak: 156-185 (35.2 - 41.7%) -- 83.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Galvanize Rotom-Mow Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 100+ SpD Jumbao: 116-137 (29.8 - 35.3%) -- 22% chance to 3HKO

While Boomburst seems to be very hard hitting, you'll see that CB Double-Edge has similar, if not straight up better results against most of these Mons, and even though Boomburst doesn't have drawbacks, it's pretty limited to this set. I don't think that a mixed variant suits CAP 25g, because in my opinion a Pokemon would go mixed if it needs to hit on both sides to limit its amount of counters, has appealing physical AND Special coverage moves and / or has enough attacking stats to exploit. CAP 25g doesn't seem to have any of these benefit since Boomburst really doesn't invalidate any of our main answers.

Besides, I think that if we want to give to CAP 25g the possibility to run relevant special oriented variants, which I support since a Volt Switch user that scares Gastrodon off would be pretty unique and pro-concept in my opinion, we really should allow Boomburst, because otherwise I don't much reason to use a specially offensive CAP 25G as it would be mostly outclassed by other Electric-types in this area, and once again Boomburst power still isn't enough to get rid of Ferrothorn, Defensive Jumbao, Lati@s-Mega, Cyclohm, Pyroak, Venusaur-Mega, AV Tang... and most defensive Mon that should be able to counter CAP 25g.

Last edited:

snake

CAP Co-Leader
In this post, I will analyze some of the moves suggested thus far. Note that this post assumes that Extreme Speed will not be allowed on movesets; though I reference Extreme Speed only for comparison.

On Swords Dance + Quick Attack:

1. The combination of Swords Dance + Quick Attack does allow CAP25g to reach a similar level of power that it can with Extreme Speed. However, not only is accessing this power more difficult, it comes at a steep opportunity cost for moveslots. Consider the following movesets:

Name: Swords Dance + Quick Attack
Move 3: Power Whip / Horn Leech
Move 4: Return / Body Slam / Double-Edge
Item: Grassium Z / Magnet

Name: Extreme Speed
Move 1: Extreme Speed
Move 2: Power Whip / Horn Leech
Move 3: Return / Body Slam / Double-Edge
Move 4: Knock Off / Explosion / Rapid Spin / etc.

Notice the difference between these two sets. Swords Dance + Quick Attack provides excellent sweeping potential and utility, but the fact that it takes up two moveslots makes it a trade off compared to Extreme Speed, meaning that if you decide to have powerful priority, you have to really decide what goes in those last moveslots, most likely two more powerful STAB options. This opportunity cost is, in essence, a balancing force to access for such powerful priority. Again, this is not to say that Swords Dance + Quick Attack is "safe" because it's less versatile than Extreme Speed - the Extreme Speed comparison is to show that to get super powerful priority, you're more restricted with only 2 free moveslots.

2. CAP25g has to set up with Swords Dance to gain sweeping potential with Quick Attack. While this is by no means impossible, CAP25 must be careful to find situations to set up Swords Dance, especially given that its bulk, while not terrible, doesn't afford it reliable set-up opportunities. You really have to put CAP25g into a position to sweep.

3. With points 1 and 2 in mind, I'll present calcs. Keep in mind that, again, when CAP25g is at +2, the opponent has had to play carefully to set up with CAP25g. For example, even though Volkraken and Torandus-T are OHKOed by Magnet +2 Quick Attack, CAP25g can't switch into Volkraken and Tornadus-T and immediately threaten with this OHKO.

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Volkraken: 200-236 (58.4 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Volkraken: 396-468 (115.7 - 136.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Volkraken: 246-290 (71.9 - 84.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tornadus-Therian: 200-236 (66.8 - 78.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tornadus-Therian: 396-468 (132.4 - 156.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tornadus-Therian: 246-290 (82.2 - 96.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crucibelle-Mega: 105-124 (29.6 - 35%) -- 15.3% chance to 3HKO
+2 252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crucibelle-Mega: 208-246 (58.7 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crucibelle-Mega: 130-154 (36.7 - 43.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

+2 252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 82-97 (27.2 - 32.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 51-60 (16.9 - 19.9%) -- guaranteed 6HKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam: 153-181 (60.9 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam: 306-360 (121.9 - 143.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Galvanize Golem-Alola Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam: 189-223 (75.2 - 88.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Most of CAP25g's listed counters do not care about Quick Attack - they're slower, so they are more worried about stronger moves.

On Boomburst,

Ok first, Boomburst is the only special move that CAP25g will end up every wanting to use. 77 Special Attack isn't usable if you aren't taking advantage of STAB Galvanize Boomburst. Physical-biased mixed will probably be the only set that will realistically see use with Boomburst. I mean, when's the last time you looked at a Pokemon with 106 Attack and decided to use its off-stat 77 Special Attack?

Name: Physically Biased Mixed
Move 1: Boomburst
Move 2: Power Whip
Move 3: Return / Body Slam
Move 4: Knock Off / Quick Attack
Item: Magnet / Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe*
Nature: Hasty / Naive

*60 Special Attack lets Life Orb Boomburst OHKO Kartana after Stealth Rock

Boomburst changes a few matchups - specifically, it allows CAP25g to break past Mega Scizor, Tomohawk, Kartana, and unboosted Aurumoth much more efficiently. Additionally, it has the potential to drag out Chansey into an incoming Knock Off. Given that we want to break past Tomohawk and Kartana, Boomburst does seem pretty handy to have.

4 SpA Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 16 SpD Scizor-Mega: 174-205 (50.7 - 59.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Return vs. 248 HP / 124 Def Scizor-Mega: 142-168 (41.3 - 48.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Return vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kartana: 82-97 (31.5 - 37.3%) -- 86.3% chance to 3HKO
4 SpA Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Boomburst vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kartana: 211-249 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tomohawk: 320-380 (77.2 - 91.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tomohawk: 422-498 (101.9 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Aurumoth: 211-249 (58.4 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Magnet Galvanize Golem-Alola Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Aurumoth: 265-313 (73.4 - 86.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

On Explosion,

Explosion's power is pretty insane - at STABA 300 Base Power with the potential to be boosted by Electric Terrain, there's almost no doubt that you can cripple whatever is sitting in front of CAP25g. However, running Explosion comes at the cost of a lot of other utility: you have to pick three of priority, Grass-type STAB, Swords Dance, reliable Electric-type STAB, or coverage, and you have to sacrifice CAP25g when using it. That being said, Choice Band + Electric Terrain + Galvanize STAB Explosion reaches some really destructive calcs, so take them as you will. Personally, I think having this nuke is really interesting because CAP25g doesn't /really/ have the 3-move coverage to just tack on Explosion and call it a day. If you run Explosion, it's on the set because you decided to give up something else that CAP25g could do to run the move.

On Knock Off,

Knock Off is really cool. Zapdos and Cyclohm's Static won't affect CAP25g, meaning they can't cheese past it by passing static onto it. Additionally, it really compresses what CAP25g would want out of coverage moves - hitting Ferrothorn, Jumbao, etc. and removing their items rather than having the coverage to outright beat them. As a coverage move, it does hit Pajantom, Mega Latios, and Necturna quite hard, but Pajantom gets worn down by Galvanize moves pretty quickly, Mega Latios still beats out CAP25g, and Necturna, well, doesn't exactly need more help in the game.

252 Atk Golem-Alola Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Pajantom: 164-194 (53 - 62.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Golem-Alola Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 124-146 (41.1 - 48.5%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Golem-Alola Knock Off vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Necturna: 124-146 (45.9 - 54%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

I’ve been surprised about how little discussion there has been about Nature Power as a weaker but more versatile alternative to Hyper Voice. It is a 7 out of 7 precedent for Grass starters but I know that that isn’t super important and GameFreak has broken their own precedents before so I want to look at it on its merits. Running Nature Power as sole electric special coverage makes this mon a lot more interesting imo. It turns Grassy Terrain into a mixed blessing by powering up grass STAB at the cost of losing Tri Attack to Energy ball. It also enables 25g to inflict occasional status but get partially shut down by Taunt, and use Psychic and Misty Terrain as very situational tech coverage.

Looking at the C+C, the only pokemon hit SE by Moonblast or Psychic are KyuB, Cyclohm, and Amoongus. 2HKOs require max Spa investment, a boosting item, and/or chip damage, depending on the set:

252 SpA Rotom-Mow Nature Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Cyclohm: 196-232 (46.6 - 55.2%) -- 14.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Rotom-Mow Nature Power vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Kyurem-Black: 180-212 (46 - 54.2%) -- 47.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Rotom-Mow Nature Power vs. 248 HP / 216+ SpD Amoonguss in Psychic Terrain: 180-212 (41.7 - 49.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery

These pokemon also often carry recovery, meaning they can stall out the terrain. A predicted switch while terrain is up could mess with the above C+C, but it will be more difficult since the sort-of-lure gets spoiled by the presence of the terrain. For opponents using these mons, it introduces an element of scouting to see whether its running a full Spa set, without immediately being too risky.

I can see arguments going both ways for this move—whether it's a safe and interesting option, or the potential risk to C+C is too high—so I’d like to hear thoughts from people who are better at making these sorts of posts!

Name: Swords Dance + Quick Attack
Move 3: Power Whip / Horn Leech
Move 4: Return / Body Slam / Double-Edge
I don't really think Body Slam is worth the slash on a Swords Dance set, as I can't imagine any sweeper that would want to give up ~22 Base Power on its strongest move for a 30% paralysis chance. As a starter I know we have very limited Restricted Moves and I think Body Slam is still debatable. I would also slash Life Orb instead of Magnet, because G-Luke has demonstrated that Life Orb is needed for crucial Power Whip KOs on Landorus and Zygarde after boosting. Life Orb also gives a chance for a boosted Quick Attack to OHKO Syclant from full and Stratagem after Stealth Rock. Magnet might be a viable option, but realistically I doubt it will be as popular or relevant in the metagame as Life Orb.

I am admittedly nitpicking this moveset submission from snake_rattler, and that's because I think there's a general consensus around these moves and this will soon become an Approved Moveset. Everyone seems to like the idea of Swords Dance + Quick Attack, and Return, Double-Edge, Power Whip, and Horn Leech seem to have widespread support in both this thread and Discord. If anybody disagrees, please feel free to say so!

snake

CAP Co-Leader
I don't really think Body Slam is worth the slash on a Swords Dance set, as I can't imagine any sweeper that would want to give up ~22 Base Power on its strongest move for a 30% paralysis chance. As a starter I know we have very limited Restricted Moves and I think Body Slam is still debatable. I would also slash Life Orb instead of Magnet, because Life Orb is needed for crucial KOs on Landorus and Zygarde after boosting. Life Orb also gives a chance for a boosted Quick Attack to OHKO Syclant from full and Stratagem after Stealth Rock. Magnet might be a viable option, but realistically I doubt it will be as popular or relevant in the metagame as Life Orb.

I am admittedly nitpicking this moveset submission from snake_rattler, and that's because I think there's a general consensus around these moves and this will soon become an Approved Moveset. Everyone seems to like the idea of Swords Dance + Quick Attack, and Return, Double-Edge, Power Whip, and Horn Leech seem to have widespread support in both this thread and Discord. If anybody disagrees, please feel free to say so!
That's understandable, but Magnet is good because of its lack of recoil, and it still allows CAP25g to KO Tomohawk with Return + Quick Attack. Grassium Z also nabs those KOes on Landorus-T and Zygarde. I wouldn't say Life Orb is bad, but I think CAP25g would prefer the lack of recoil in most cases.

Moveset Submission

Name: Scarf Sweeper
Move 1: Double-Edge / Body Slam / Facade / Return
Move 2: Wood Hammer / Horn Leech
Move 3: Horn Leech / Rapid Spin / Explosion
Move 4: U-Turn
Item: Choice Scarf

This is a pretty cool set I've tested on the CAP server. It's a pretty solid win-con and, while being walled to bits by pajantom and jumbao, does pack some significant punch, while generally offering a 1 for 1 trade with explosion, which is pretty valuable for offense. U-Turn over Volt Switch lets it wear down stuff a lot more easily as it hits neutrally Jumbao and Latis supereffectively. Rapid Spin could be fit in the set too which is pretty cool role compression when coupled with Horn Leech.

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Moveset Submission

Name: Scarf Sweeper
Move 1: Double-Edge / Body Slam / Facade / Return
Move 2: Wood Hammer / Horn Leech
Move 3: Horn Leech / Rapid Spin / Explosion
Move 4: U-Turn Volt Switch
Item: Choice Scarf
I disagree with U-turn because it allows 25g to bypass Cawmodore on the switch.
This is very important because Cawmodore is the only counter that can lock 25g on the field and using it as a setup fodder.

Also it might deal decent damage to its Grass counters

Last edited:
Name: Suicidal Lead
Move 2: Double-Edge / Explosion
Move 3: Wood Hammer
Move 4: Volt Switch / Rapid Spin
Item: Normalium-Z / Focus Sash

Fake Out breaks sashes and sturdy as well as lowering Pokemon into range to finish off. Double-Edge, Explosion (if allowed) and Wood Hammer hit hard afterwards. Volt Switch to Pivot if there is a bad match up. Rapid Spin as in alternative in case hazard users outspeed or survive.

Name: Suicidal Lead
Move 2: Double-Edge / Explosion
Move 3: Wood Hammer
Move 4: Volt Switch / Rapid Spin
Item: Normalium-Z / Focus Sash

Fake Out breaks sashes and sturdy as well as lowering Pokemon into range to finish off. Double-Edge, Explosion (if allowed) and Wood Hammer hit hard afterwards. Volt Switch to Pivot if there is a bad match up. Rapid Spin as in alternative in case hazard users outspeed or survive.
Both Normalium Z and Electrium Z will fail when used on a move that is Electric type because of Galvanize but would otherwise be Normal type.

Both Normalium Z and Electrium Z will fail when used on a move that is Electric type because of Galvanize but would otherwise be Normal type.
Unless this is incorrect on showdown, Galvanize users can use Normalium-Z in conjunction with a Normal type move, just not an Electrium-Z.
Proof:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-810561179
The first double-edge proves that it is indeed galvanize, and then the second Breakneck Blitz proves that it is capable of using a Normalium-Z.

Unless this is incorrect on showdown, Galvanize users can use Normalium-Z in conjunction with a Normal type move, just not an Electrium-Z.
Proof:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-810561179
The first double-edge proves that it is indeed galvanize, and then the second Breakneck Blitz proves that it is capable of using a Normalium-Z.
My bad, I remember that I tested it with Aerilate which both Flyinium Z and Normalium Z didn't work with.

So far it seems like 25g has a clear niche and direction - it wants to be a powerful SD user, a strong Scarf Revenge killer, a Choice Band powerhouse, a Z-move nuker, or a lead/pivot (with Knock Off, Volt Switch, Fakeout, Explosion, Body Slam, and Rapid Spin as the bulk of its utility moves for that role). I toyed with a defensive Assault Vest build but found it just wasn't relevant - our stats have us better suited trying to pressure Tomohawk and Greninja out with blistering offense, strong priority, and the risk of set-up, not soak their hits. We can live 3 or 4 shots from Jumbao but "then what"? It all fell apart. 25g is not well suited for defense but for offense.

As a result I want to spend a minute talking about Coverage on 25g. Coverage is a little controversial because to be pro-concept, we ought to just be spamming electric and grass moves right? But as an offensive 'mon, Coverage is also crucial in shaping our place in the meta. I want to focus on a few moves I've seen bandied about this thread as well as in Discord, and also a few moves that I think are going to be extremely likely flavor moves. Like I did for 25f, we'll go down the list by type alphabetically:

Bug:
No one has said it yet, but we have a big giant majestic elk, so the temptation to give it Megahorn is going to be quite high. There's also been some mild conversation about U-turn. I'll look at those moves as well as X-scissor. In terms of risks to our C&C list, the big ones will be The Lati@s but Tangrowth also won't much appreciate us having strong Bug-typed coverage. I'll also look at whether there is a risk that we get "too much" chip from U-turn against Cawmodore and Necturna (in particular if it breaks Nect's sub). I'll post comparisons to Explosion/Breakneck Blitz. All five of these mons resist our STABs, so for the most part I won't throw in other STABs for comparison.

All calcs done with Magnet Jolly 25g (unless a Z-move was relevant), so as usual consider this a floor and not ceiling to the power of coverage moves.

252 Atk Abomasnow Megahorn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 226-268 (75 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow X-Scissor vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 152-180 (50.4 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow U-turn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 134-158 (44.5 - 52.4%) -- 17.2% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Savage Spin-Out (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 264-312 (87.7 - 103.6%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Savage Spin-Out (190 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 360-424 (119.6 - 140.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Explosion vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 255-300 (84.7 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Latios-Mega Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 298-352 (96.4 - 113.9%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Abomasnow Megahorn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 272-322 (90.3 - 106.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Abomasnow X-Scissor vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 182-216 (60.4 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow U-turn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 160-190 (53.1 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Savage Spin-Out (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 318-376 (105.6 - 124.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios: 227-268 (75.4 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Abomasnow U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias-Mega: 114-136 (31.3 - 37.3%) -- 83.7% chance to 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow X-Scissor vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias-Mega: 130-154 (35.7 - 42.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Megahorn vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias-Mega: 194-230 (53.2 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Savage Spin-Out (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias-Mega: 306-362 (84 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Explosion vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias-Mega: 216-255 (59.3 - 70%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Abomasnow U-turn vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth: 86-102 (21.3 - 25.3%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow X-Scissor vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth: 98-116 (24.3 - 28.7%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Megahorn vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth: 146-172 (36.2 - 42.6%) -- 93.2% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Explosion vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth: 161-190 (39.9 - 47.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Savage Spin-Out (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth: 228-270 (56.5 - 66.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Tangrowth Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 112-134 (36.2 - 43.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 Atk Abomasnow U-turn vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cawmodore: 13-15 (5.3 - 6.1%) -- possibly the worst move ever

252 Atk Abomasnow U-turn vs. 140 HP / 0 Def Necturna: 67-79 (22 - 25.9%) -- 4.2% chance to 4HKO
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 140 HP / 0 Def Necturna: 123-144 (40.4 - 47.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Megahorn vs. 140 HP / 0 Def Necturna: 113-134 (37.1 - 44%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow U-turn vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Necturna: 67-79 (24.8 - 29.2%) -- guaranteed 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Megahorn vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Necturna: 113-134 (41.8 - 49.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Necturna: 123-144 (45.5 - 53.3%) -- 1.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Conclusions:
  • Any bug coverage of BP 70 or better turns Latios and M-Latios into checks instead of counters due to the power of Savage Spinout.
  • Megahorn should probably be disallowed as it also turns Tangrowth and M-Latias into checks.
  • U-turn is in an awkward spot. It does allow us to get 6% off on a predicted switch versus Cawmodore, who is supposed to just get a free turn out of us, but generally he still counters us hard. However, in addition to actually having a shot at OHKOing M-Latios with help of Bugium-Z, it allows us to break Nect's subs while pivoting out. That may be too much.
  • X-scissor does threaten M-Latios, but is otherwise pretty safe; it can't outdamage M-Latias's recover, it isn't as strong as Double Edge or Return versus Necturna, we still lose to Tangrowth's HP: Ice, and it is laughably inefffective against Cawmodore. It, and other bug moves of BP 0 or less, are probably generally fine.
Dark:
All Dark suggestions have centered around Knock Off as a way to have some extra utility and punish 'mons we don't outright threaten or OHKO or anything but want to at least make frustrated - mostly bulky Electric and Grass types such as Ferrothorn, Jumbao, Cyclohm, Zapdos, and Pyroak. I would have done some calcs to ensure that the Lati@s, Necturna, and Pajantom would be fine with this coverage, but snake_rattler already did and showed that generally speaking, Double Edge/Return are pretty even with Knock-off so it won't threaten our C&C list much at all. As I have seen no other serious dark coverage mentioned, I won't calc it out.

Ground:
A few sets have had Earthquake, which is a lot of power for sure. I also kind of like the idea of Stomping Tantrum. These two moves give us some nice fuel against Fidgit (a 'mon we want to scare out but somewhat struggle against due to it being Grass neutral and electric Immune) and Heatran (who we're supposed to pressure but who will often straight up beat us if it switches in on a grass move). The drawback is that these moves do heavily maim Magnezone and Cyclohm, two 'mons on our C&C list, and are possibly overwhelming against Defensive Pajantom and Mega Charizard-X especially with Knock Off for Pajantom. I did some calcs:

252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Fidgit: 262-310 (66.4 - 78.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Fidgit: 176-208 (44.6 - 52.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Fidgit: 157-186 (39.8 - 47.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Fidgit: 316-372 (80.2 - 94.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
0 SpA Fidgit Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 108-127 (34.9 - 41.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0- Atk Fidgit U-turn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 86-102 (27.8 - 33%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 234-276 (72.4 - 85.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 360-428 (111.4 - 132.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum (75 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 272-324 (84.2 - 100.3%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 108-128 (38.2 - 45.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 340-400 (120.5 - 141.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum (75 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 252-300 (89.3 - 106.3%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Magnezone Hidden Power Fire vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 158-188 (51.1 - 60.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Abomasnow Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cyclohm: 122-144 (29 - 34.2%) -- 99.4% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cyclohm: 92-110 (21.9 - 26.1%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cyclohm: 218-258 (51.9 - 61.4%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cyclohm: 54-65 (12.8 - 15.4%) -- possibly the worst move ever
4 SpA Cyclohm Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 212-250 (68.6 - 80.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Abomasnow Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Cyclohm: 294-348 (82.3 - 97.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Cyclohm: 164-194 (45.9 - 54.3%) -- 53.1% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum (75 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Cyclohm: 124-146 (34.7 - 40.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Cyclohm Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 390-460 (126.2 - 148.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Pajantom: 162-191 (43.5 - 51.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Pajantom: 125-148 (33.6 - 39.7%) -- 26.7% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Pajantom: 95-112 (25.5 - 30.1%) -- 0.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Pajantom: 188-222 (50.5 - 59.6%) -- 83.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Pajantom Spirit Shackle vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 130-154 (42 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 Atk Abomasnow Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 174-206 (58.5 - 69.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Stomping Tantrum vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 130-154 (43.7 - 51.8%) -- 9.8% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Tectonic Rage (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 242-286 (81.4 - 96.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 312-368 (105 - 123.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 602-710 (194.8 - 229.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Conclusions:
  • Ground coverage dramatically improves out match-ups versus Heatran and Fidgit, especially if Fidgit tries to come in on an electric move versus Stomping Tantrum next turn. As these are two mons that IMMENSELY pressure us that we'd like to have not totally counter us, I think there's a lot of value in carrying ground coverage.
  • Magnezone risks getting OHKOd by any ground coverage we give 25g, but it also takes a withering amount of damage from just electric STAB and struggled to outspeed us without a scarf, making it a very shaky check to begin with. I think it's fair enough that this 'mon pressures us (especially Scarf), but is unable to fully counter us.
  • Our Cyclohm match-up is not impacted by ground coverage, as defensive Cyclohm is 4HKOd by Earthquake - it can just slack off the damage and 2HKO us with Fire Coverage. Offensive Cyclohm can be KOd by Groundium-Z, but also easily OHKOs us with either Draco Meteor or Fire Blast. Overall, this seems safe enough.
  • Pajantom is interesting. Stomping Tantrum lets us punish it for trying to ProtectSpam, but otherwise Ground Coverage doesn't noticeably outdamage our Electric STAB. Pajantom hits us very hard with Spirit Shackle uninvested. Overall, Pajantom still seems like it can counter us with good play.
  • Mega Charizard X is the last match-up looked at. Here, Earthquake is more dangerous as a Jolly 25g outspeeds ZardX. This means we can come in mutually or on a Roost turn, earthquake it hard, and then we die to Flare Blitz but it dies to its own recoil. It also means it can't check us, as it can never come in on an Earthquake and not suffer greatly. Stomping Tantrum is safer here, as it fails to OHKO even with GroundiumZ and will leave ZardX living but bleeding after a single Tantrum hit + flare blitz recoil.
  • Overall, I think Stomping Tantrum is vital and should be mandatory for 25g. Earthquake (or High Horsepower) are a little more questionable; it does allow us to blow past Magnezone and Charizard-Z as counters as well as Offensive Cyclohm (with the help of Groundium-Z).
Rock:
I don't know if I've seen it in-thread, but several folks on Discord mentioned Rocks coverage for 25g. In terms of value in answering our list of targets I'm not sure I see it - it hits Fire types but so does Ground coverage (and mostly we want fires to demolish us, with Heatran being the notable exception). It overlaps a lot with our Electric coverage in terms of hitting Flying types like Tomohawk and Tornadus hard. Mostly to me it seemed like a way to wreck a few of our C&C in a more explicit way (specifically Pyroak, Mega Charizard-X, Kyurem-B, and possibly Cawmodore) so I ran a few calcs on Stone Miss and Rock Slide to check:

252 Atk Abomasnow Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pyroak: 134-158 (30.2 - 35.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Rock Slide vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pyroak: 100-118 (22.5 - 26.6%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pyroak: 85-101 (19.1 - 22.7%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Abomasnow Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Pyroak: 238-280 (53.7 - 63.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pyroak Lava Plume vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 200-236 (64.7 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Abomasnow Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 130-154 (43.7 - 51.8%) -- 9.8% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 174-206 (58.5 - 69.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 312-368 (105 - 123.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 112-132 (37.7 - 44.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow: 602-710 (194.8 - 229.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Abomasnow Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-Black: 144-170 (36.8 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-Black: 190-224 (48.5 - 57.2%) -- 91.8% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Magnet Galvanize Abomasnow Double-Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-Black: 123-144 (31.4 - 36.8%) -- 76% chance to 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-Black: 340-402 (86.9 - 102.8%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 437-515 (141.4 - 166.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Abomasnow Rock Slide vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cawmodore: 57-68 (23.5 - 28%) -- 89.1% chance to 4HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cawmodore: 76-90 (31.4 - 37.1%) -- 82.7% chance to 3HKO
252 Atk Abomasnow Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Cawmodore: 136-160 (56.1 - 66.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Conclusion: Rock coverage seems extremely dangerous on 25g, especially if it will also be getting Swords Dance, Quick Attack, Knock-Off, and Stomping Tantrum. It doesn't really help us kill Pyroak, but Pyroak won't be able to come in on us multiple times. It does potentially allow us to pressure ZardX and Kyurem-B (and kill them, if we feel like using a Z-crystal). Worst of all, we actually beat Cawmodore with Continental Crush if it comes in on a rock move as we leave it unable to actually use its Belly Drum. As Cawmodore is supposed to be a full stop to our nonsense, Rock Coverage should be disallowed on 25g.

I haven't heard any other coverage seriously discussed, but let me know if there's other typings you'd like to see!

Moveset Submission

Name: Utility Attacker
Move 1: Return
Move 2: Knock Off
Move 3: Rapid Spin
Move 4: Power Whip / Volt Switch
Item: Magnet
EVs: 168 HP / 72 Atk / 16 SpD / 252 Spe
  • Return, combined with Galvanize, 72 Attack EVs and Magnet, does a minimum of 66.6% damage to Defensive Tomohawk, easily outpacing Roost.
  • Knock Off removes the foe’s item, crippling Pokémon who rely on their item, as well as hitting Pokémon that resist 25g’s STAB moves.
  • Rapid Spin combined with Galvanize puts the foe in a bind, as they either risk losing hazards that they set up or risking a STAB Power Whip that slams Ground-types coming in to stop Rapid Spin.
  • Power Whip helps reduce the opportunity cost of running Rapid Spin by pressuring Ground-type Pokémon who otherwise could come in on Rapid Spin. If you do not need the extra pressure, or if you need pivoting more, Volt Switch can be run instead.
  • Galvanize powers up Return as well, providing a viable STAB move, as well as changing the type of both Return and Rapid Spin, impacting 25g significantly.
  • Magnet is run to power up Return to help take down Defensive Tomohawk.
  • 72 Attack EVs are the minimum amount needed to reasonably outpace Defensive Tomohawk’s prioritized Roost. 168 HP and 16 Special Defense lets 25g survive Choice Specs Ash-Greninja’s Hydro Pump and Choice Scarf Tapu Lele’s Psychic after Stealth Rocks. The rest of the EVs and the nature goes to Speed. If you do not need the specific spread, you can simply run a spread of 4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed.
Rest of the calcs are gonna be coming in a hot minute. Credit to snake_rattler for the EV spread, thanks pal :D
72 Atk Magnet Galvanize Rotom-Mow Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tomohawk: 276-326 (66.6 - 78.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)