CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 6 - Stat Spread Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korski.
Speed should be about more than being beaten by offensive Heatran. Plenty of pokemon are much faster than Heatran yet easily brought down by it. CAP3, being in the position of Heatran being immune to both of its STABS will surely not need to be slower than offensive Heatran to be hard countered by it. On top of taking neutral damage from Heatran's main STAB and 4x damage from one of Heatran's favorite moves to run (Earth Power), CAP3 will definitely have problems with Heatran. Another thing, in my experience, offensive Heatran often run a Choice Scarf; Korski's CAP3 would then have to run a Scarf to keep up, and I don't think a Fire/Poison type wants to be locked into anything. We can make it so that CAP3 is countered by Heatran without resorting to slowing it to such a low base speed. Think of Excadrill; he's borderline awful outside the sand, and impossibly good to the point of being Uber inside. Rising_Dusk's CAP3 would be a fantastic tank in rain, sitting there, taking hits, dishing them back out, but outside of rain he'd be a sitting duck. Dusk's may be well tuned, but that limits it to one or two dedicated roles. Korski's has flexibility, and that's what I want in a CAP project, more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)