CAP 3D Modeling Project

Here's Volkraken! Figuring out where to start with this model was the hardest part, but I'm happy with how it turned out in the end.

Hey y'all, first post on the forums. I'm glad that all of y'all are doing such a simply fantastic job on these. One's like Kerfuffle, Tomohawk, and Pyroak are simply amazing.
I do have something I wonder about though. So the Gen 8 models are likely to be in somewhat higher quality than the Gen 6 and 7 ones. Will this impact the construction of newer models, and mean some models will have to be smoothened out, or will you all just stick with the X & Y style?

Hey y'all, first post on the forums. I'm glad that all of y'all are doing such a simply fantastic job on these. One's like Kerfuffle, Tomohawk, and Pyroak are simply amazing.
I do have something I wonder about though. So the Gen 8 models are likely to be in somewhat higher quality than the Gen 6 and 7 ones. Will this impact the construction of newer models, and mean some models will have to be smoothened out, or will you all just stick with the X & Y style?
The models are the same between gen 6, 7, and 8. Gen 6 and 7 models just are given a lower resolution and different shaders in order to display clearly on the 3DS. Any of the old models of CAP mons could be easily updated to fit the new style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)