CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 1.1 - Typing Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for keeping you all waiting. Thanks for bearing with me, and now, here is the first poll of CAP5's pre-evolution process!

This will be an Instant-Runoff Voting (IRV) Poll. For those wishing to learn about IRV or review the voting process used in this poll, here are the Process Rules concerning IRV polling.

To vote in this poll, just rank your preferences in the order in which you prefer them. You may rank one, two, three, or all four entries if you so choose. Be aware, however, that order matters in your vote. Also, you may post commentary with your vote if you so desire, but only type your vote in bold. A typical vote will look like this:

Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Third Most Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please only post your votes in this thread. Don't respond to other's votes or attack others over what they voted. If you break this rule, your post will be moderated and you may be warned. If you would like to post reasoning or commentary with your vote, that's perfectly acceptable. Just be sure not to post anything in bold other than your vote. This is not a thread for discussing which options are best; that was what the previous thread was for! If you would like to discuss the poll, head on over to #cap on IRC!

Here is the Typing Discussion.
Here is Malaconda's Final Product thread.

Creating a proper ballot is easy. Just copy and paste as many of the entries from the following list as you please in the order your prefer. Then, place bold tags around your vote and add commentary if you feel like it.

Here are the items on the ballot (in no particular order):

Dark
Dark/Grass
Normal/Grass
Grass

This poll will close in approximately 24 hours. Have fun, and may the best flavor win!

Dark/Grass
Dark
Normal/Grass

I missed Part 1, but Dark/Grass really seems the most appropriate and flexible for artist interpretation.

Dark
Normal/Grass
Dark/Grass

It's not like gaining a new primary type upon evolution for theming's sake hasn't happened before, but for the sake of the type-equalizer motif that Malaconda has, it's probably more important to keep that consistant through it's basic form, and I think Dark is the smartest competitive choice.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Grass
Normal/Grass
Dark/Grass
Dark

An unorthodox vote mostly because my current draft of a prevo art suits a non-evil snake better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)