CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 9 - Art Poll 3

Which design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im voting DougJustDoug. It is without a doubt the best artistically, as well as design wise.

Personally, I do not like Elegy's design, partly because the art isnt rendered as well, and partly because the design isnt as well constructed as the other 3. It will be a great loss if DJD doesnt win, given that his design is the best, and it fits the idea of Ultimate Scout the most aswell

I've sided with Elegy this time, his version is different to anything i've seen before; i disagree with every one else abut his design really (It's not because his name was at the top!)

EoE got my vote, I love his design.
Cyzir's design, looks a little bit too much, but it is my second pick.
Anyway, I'd go with any of them, they all look good. But DJD's doesn't look ghosty.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
While I like Doug's design best, the limbs just remind me of Fidgit too much.

Ended up voting for Elegy's, as Cyzir's doesn't seem to fit the "quick scouter" role (I love it though!), and Caladbolg's just doesn't look like a Pokemon to me.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
When does this poll closes? Theres a vote limit or its with time? And btw, the best 2 advance? or the best 3? thanks

The number that advance is up to the TL, in this case Mag decides.
The time limit is also up to him, but so far Mag's been following the voting trends, so once 300 or so people vote, expect the poll to open.

Suggestion: The Top 3 move on to Art Poll 4, and consequentially we begin Movepool Discussion, so as to speed things up a bit and not have an extra Art Poll hamper the competitive development process.

Actually, the competitive parts are to be held alongside the Art Polls anyway.
I know, but the Counters Discussion is kind of boring. No offense, it's just with Pokedex Entries gone, it now stands out to me as the most unnecessary part of the CAP Creation Process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)