Tournament CAP Ladder Tournament I - Finals [won by Atha]

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
CAP Ladder Tournament I - Bracket

Hosted by dex
Approved by snake_rattler
Adapted from OLT Signups
Art by the wonderful RavioliQueen

Welcome to the first round of the CAP Ladder Tournament! Matches are Bo3 SS Cap. The deadline for this round is August 29 at 11:59 PM -4. Have fun!

Replays are required, and must be posted here. If replays are not supplied, I will determine the match by a coin toss, no exceptions.

Matches:
Dj Breloominati♬ vs. D2TheW
The Number Man
vs. Binacleisthebest
Heaven Jay vs. poopidoopii
arn.av136
vs. Fakee
Nalorium vs. Maxouille
Darek vs. Aaromine
Steam Buns vs. spoo
Scizivire vs. Atha

Good luck!

Last edited:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
lmfao ladder tour predicts lfg

DJ Breloominati vs D2theW: I have no faith in D2 not to get lucked to shit at this point. Should be a fun match with like upwards of 30% of the series decided by matchup crackheadery

The Number Man vs Binacleisthebest: TNM is amazing, has consistently solid builds and great support. His opponent loads teams without fire and water resists, somehow

Heaven Jay vs poopidoopii: what a terrible fucking R1 matchup for our hero. I think there's a chance for an upset here if Poopi can show up with more than he's shown on ladder, cause the dude's got some mad talent

Arnav vs Fakee: Arnav's great and I assume has also seen OLT replays, giving him an immediate building advantage. More seriously, I think Arnav is one of the biggest threats in this field

Nalorium vs Maxouille: I haven't seen Max play CAP thanks to missing most of the second cycle. Nalo's been pretty stellar when I've seen him, though.

Darek vs Aaronmine: Darek feels like a massive favorite in this one, and Dex says he has a larger forehead, so i suppose this is a win?

Steam Buns vs Spoo: Spoo's riding high after winning CAPPL and I think will be well prepared for most things, but I also think Buns absolutely can bring something absolutely nuts as is his classic style and win. 55-45 if that, highlight of the round

Scizivire vs Atha: I have not seen Atha play tournament pokemon in a small eternity, will be fun to see him back in action. Sciz can totally win this one with his consistent good building as of late but I think he's coming in as the underdog

excited to watch some gamering

Last edited:
lmfao ladder tour predicts lfg

DJ Breloominati vs D2theW: I have no faith in D2 not to get lucked to shit at this point. Should be a fun match with like upwards of 30% of the series decided by matchup crackheadery

The Number Man vs Binacleisthebest: TNM is amazing, has consistently solid builds and great support. His opponent loads teams without fire and water resists, somehow

Heaven Jay vs poopidoopii: what a terrible fucking R1 matchup for our hero. I think there's a chance for an upset here if Poopi can show up with more than he's shown on ladder, cause the dude's got some mad talent

Arnav vs Fakee: Arnav's great and I assume has also seen OLT replays, giving him an immediate building advantage. More seriously, I think Arnav is one of the biggest threats in this field

Nalorium vs Maxouille: I haven't seen Max play CAP thanks to missing most of the second cycle. Nalo's been pretty stellar when I've seen him, though.

Darek vs Aaronmine: Darek feels like a massive favorite in this one, and Dex says he has a larger forehead, so i suppose this is a win?

Steam Buns vs Spoo: Spoo's riding high after winning CAPPL and I think will be well prepared for most things, but I also think Buns absolutely can bring something absolutely nuts as is his classic style and win. 55-45 if that, highlight of the round

Scizivire vs Atha: I have not seen Atha play tournament pokemon in a small eternity, will be fun to see him back in action. Sciz can totally win this one with his consistent good building as of late but I think he's coming in as the underdog

excited to watch some gamering
What you dont know is that I am running 6 caps too.

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
We have finally arrived at the Cap Ladder Tournament I Finals! The winner gets the Room Prize tag on Showdown, so don't forget to endlessly bug the ROs about it!

arn.av136 vs. Atha

Thank you to all who made this tour successful as my first time hosting! It's been a blast!

The deadline is September 19th at 11:59 PM -4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)