CAP 12 CAP1 - Part 7 - (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyverii
DougJustDoug
Cartoons!
aragornbird

I originally had a much bigger list, but these four embody just about everything that I want in the art.

Rayquaza PTank, Kangaskhan STank: I think that CAP 1 should have a sort of "armoured" feel to reflect the bulk that it has (Rayquaza/Kangaskhan level).

Omastar offenses, 85 base Speed: This reinforces the "armoured" feel "requirement" that I have, suggesting that CAP 1 shouldn't be all that large and not give much of an indication of high or low Speed.

Abilities: I really, really like how all four of these incorporate both Prankster and Intimidate (intentionally or not) into the concepts without merely using facial expressions to do so. I can really see all of these giving an intimidating feel and yet also having a playful side.

The order was very, very hard, and I wish that I could rank them equally. Doug's is last only because I couldn't see it using the mandatory Fighting-type moves Rock Smash and Strength; I had to resort to that criterion to decide... I'm really, really glad that Cartoons!'s design went through as well. I may have ranked them in a certain way, but my very thin preferences are definitely subject to change.

EDIT: I now have a fourth criterion in which I want a pure Flying-type pre-evolution to justify the primary typing a bit more. I have rearranged my vote accordingly.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Cartoons! because it is my favorite.
Mektar because it makes me lol... 'nough said
Energy Storm because it looks spiritual (is that a word and did I use it right?)
Wyverii because... Honestly I don't know why, but I like it

In no particular order:

SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Nastyjungle
Energy Storm
Cartoons!
DougJustDoug
chomzloh

Also I really liked Doran Dragon's design, but it's just too bug-like for me. :/

Kevin Garrett
Yilx
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
aragornbird
Cartoons!
Paras Hilton
Doran Dragon

Some talented artists here. Congrats to all who were nominated.

Bull of Heaven

paintseagull
aragornbird
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Gun6
Cartoons!
DougJustDoug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)