[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the pokémon ! I'd like to request two more please. :)

Pokémon requested: Cofagrigus sassy
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nestball
IGN: Jérémy

Pokémon requested: mega Beedrill adamant
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nest ball

Thank you in advance! :)

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Lunatone
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a pokeball
IGN: Annine

Pokémon requested:
Wobbuffet
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12, female in a pokeball

IGN: yyy

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Pokémon requested: Claydol sassy
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nestball

Pokémon requested: Flygon adamant
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nest ball

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, male, netball
Pokemon requested:Modest HP ice Volcarona
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Modest Hydreigon
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
Requesting: Clawitzer
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 12
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Enigma0921

formerly Grimreminder09
Requesting: Kecleon
Deposited: Cutiefly, ultra ball, female, level 9
IGN: Grim09

Last edited:
Requesting: Maractus
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, level 1, pokeball

Requesting: Galvantula
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, level 9, pokeball

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Quiet Alolan Exeggutor
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12, male
IGN: CJ

Thanks !

Last edited:
Requesting: Shiny Aegislash - Quiet
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.1 Premier Ball
IGN: Pat

Nice! How are you enjoying it so far?
Really enjoying it! I never played LGPE, so graphically, my mind was blown (for a Pokémon game). They could have probably still voiced some of the dialogue, though. And a 4-digit code to trade? They’ve gotta be kidding themselves. Too easy to pick the same code as some random. And no more GTS :(

How you liking it?

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Immiuhra x2, YCWU2602 x2, Kucanine, Grimreminder09, yyy x2, C y 1 and stripytanuki

Really enjoying it! I never played LGPE, so graphically, my mind was blown (for a Pokémon game). They could have probably still voiced some of the dialogue, though. And a 4-digit code to trade? They’ve gotta be kidding themselves. Too easy to pick the same code as some random. And no more GTS :(

How you liking it?
I'm having a really great time as well! I just reached the postgame so there's a lot for me to do right now, and I'll need a while to assess how much I like it in the long term, but playing through it was certainly enjoyable and I'm having even more fun with the postgame! I also find the graphics to be really gorgeous for a Pokémon game lol! I'll admit I personally like the 4-digit code system for trading, I never really liked the request system, I had so many problems with it over the years, and getting random trade requests annoyed me. As long as one doesn't pick something like 1111 or 1234, I think the odds of getting someone using the same code at the same moment are extremely low, and in the worst case it's easy to cancel if you do get the wrong person. But above all, not having to add someone's FC in order to trade makes life so much easier, it stops cluttering friends lists just for one trade here and there, and that's something I'm really happy about!

I can't say I'm particularly upset about the GTS disappearance either... I feel like that feature has been abused for other means than they intended. As much as I like being able to conveniently run a giveaway like this, I'm sure the GTS was never meant to serve this kind of purpose, and that they weren't particularly happy about such usage (though who knows what the reasons actually are). I guess there's a possibility something similar is set up with Pokémon HOME when it gets released, but I'm not holding my breath.

At the moment, what I don't like is the absence of an endless mode in the Battle Tower, which really limits the possibilities for one of my favourite hobbies, and the nerf to 50% berries which really saddens me (I think it's both bad and unnecessary)! I have yet to be convinced about Dynamax being a good feature competitively, but I think it's too early to say for sure yet. For the moment though, I'm definitely enjoying playing the game!

Hey, I just found this thread and thought I'd give it a shot. Unfortunately I didn't get the Stakataka I'd like to use during my initial playthrough, so I'd like to thank you for doing all this work to accomodate others :).

If you do nickname requests, I'd like 'Tower or HQ' or something along those lines. (I felt brazen enough to ask since I tend to nickname all my mons). Again, thank you.
  • Pokémon requested: Stakataka
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12, female
  • IGN: Vincent

Requesting: Regigigas - Adamant
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.1 Premier Ball
IGN: Pat

I'm having a really great time as well! I just reached the postgame so there's a lot for me to do right now, and I'll need a while to assess how much I like it in the long term, but playing through it was certainly enjoyable and I'm having even more fun with the postgame! I also find the graphics to be really gorgeous for a Pokémon game lol! I'll admit I personally like the 4-digit code system for trading, I never really liked the request system, I had so many problems with it over the years, and getting random trade requests annoyed me. As long as one doesn't pick something like 1111 or 1234, I think the odds of getting someone using the same code at the same moment are extremely low, and in the worst case it's easy to cancel if you do get the wrong person. But above all, not having to add someone's FC in order to trade makes life so much easier, it stops cluttering friends lists just for one trade here and there, and that's something I'm really happy about!

I can't say I'm particularly upset about the GTS disappearance either... I feel like that feature has been abused for other means than they intended. As much as I like being able to conveniently run a giveaway like this, I'm sure the GTS was never meant to serve this kind of purpose, and that they weren't particularly happy about such usage (though who knows what the reasons actually are). I guess there's a possibility something similar is set up with Pokémon HOME when it gets released, but I'm not holding my breath.

At the moment, what I don't like is the absence of an endless mode in the Battle Tower, which really limits the possibilities for one of my favourite hobbies, and the nerf to 50% berries which really saddens me (I think it's both bad and unnecessary)! I have yet to be convinced about Dynamax being a good feature competitively, but I think it's too early to say for sure yet. For the moment though, I'm definitely enjoying playing the game!
I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I’m not a fan of G-Max (yet). But I’ve never been a fan of gimmicky changes, such as Mega Stones. And at least now we know that such changes may not last more than 1 or 2 generations. My rule for new Gens in-game is that I never use previous Gen mons (excepting new forms, or course), with the exception of maybe catcher mons (Gallade?) & sync mons (Ralts?).

The previous trade systems were clearly designed by a trusting 5-year old child. Having said that, as someone who lives is a completely different time zone to the rest of the world, the GTS at least lets me put a mon up and leave it there while I work/sleep. Having said that, the code system does work, though takes forever to find each other. I think they should have done at least 6-digits, though, lol.

I’m thinking about the meta already, and I’m still early in the game! I’m confused by Inteleon. Some decent moves for mixed (Sucker Punch?), but stats suited to Special Sweeper? Going with Special, 125 Sp. Att is hard to go past, and 85 Phys. Att almost unviable I think in Gen 8

Last edited:
Requesting: Aurorus (snow warning)
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, level 1, pokeball

Requesting: Leavanny
Deposited: Cutiefly, female, level 1, pokeball

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Brave Alolan Exeggutor
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12, male
IGN: CJ

Thanks !

Last edited:

Pokémon requested: Carbink relaxed
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nestball

Pokémon requested: Armaldo jolly swift swim
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nest ball

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: vintycent, stripytanuki, yyy x2, C y 1 and Immiuhra x2

If you do nickname requests, I'd like 'Tower or HQ' or something along those lines. (I felt brazen enough to ask since I tend to nickname all my mons).
Sorry, most of these Pokémon were caught on a different cartridge than the one I send them from, so nicknaming would be way too time-consuming for this giveaway.

I’m thinking about the meta already, and I’m still early in the game! I’m confused by Inteleon. Some decent moves for mixed (Sucker Punch?), but stats suited to Special Sweeper? Going with Special, 125 Sp. Att is hard to go past, and 85 Phys. Att almost unviable I think in Gen 8
Yeah, Inteleon seems like a worse Greninja, despite its higher SpAtk... It does have low Atk, but I think U-turn and Sucker Punch can potentially still be worth depending on the kind of set, not for strength but for the utility they provide (especially U-turn, as I can see it being used as a choiced attacker in singles). Snipe Shot is such a great move for doubles, but unfortunately I don't think it'll matter much as I doubt Inteleon itself will see much usage in VGC, it's way too frail. I really like its design though, and it's definitely very good for an in-game playthrough!

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, male, netball
Pokemon requested:Relaxed HP fire Amoonguss
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, female, net ball
Pokemon requested: Brave Ferrothron
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
Requesting: Ninetales (Timid, Drought)
Deposited: Cutiefly, female, Lv. 9, Quick Ball
IGN: Sun

Requesting: Mega Sableye (Relaxed, Prankster)
Deposited: Cutiefly, male, Lv. 8, Quick Ball
IGN: Moon

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requesting: Calm nature Arcanine
Deposited: Cutiefly, poke ball, female, level 49
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)