Rejected - Inactive Collapse team folders by default

How do you want team folders displayed?

• Expanded by default

• Collapsed by default

Results are only viewable after voting.

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
It'd be really nice if team folders in the team selector were to be collapsed by default rather than expanded, as when you have a lot of teams in a lot of folders it's still near impossible to find the one you're looking for which kinda defeats the purpose of grouping by folders to begin with. And it would just overall be a lot cleaner

Is it possible to make it session based?
Like open by default but if you close a folder, it stays closed until you leave the site/client

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Poll seems fairly decisive...
Something something faster horse, when I posted my fix idea (show "no folder" folder on top, if the topmost team was "no folder"), everyone seemed fine with that one, too.

Since that's the solution I'm using in the new client, I think that's worth trying first.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
I was about to suggest this exact thing and seems I already thought about it before lol. It's pretty annoying to have all the folders open when choosing a team, specially as I store old teams for some tiers for preservation or I just simply want to use teams that aren't in any folder and I have to close all of them like it happens to me in Monotype. There's also this suggestion that asks for the folders to be kept open or closed after opening or closing them, which could be an alternative that was mentioned in a previous post too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)