but i'm going slow
Every team will be created in stages, where in the first stage, people submit a single Pokémon or a core we will be building the team around and then we vote on which submission will actually consist the team. After we have done this for all six Pokémon, we'll take a look through the team and decide if any coverage moves should be changed or any EV spreads modified, after that, we'll be finally done with the team and start another from scratch.
When submitting please follow these rules:
- Avoid unviable Pokémon, anything uninportant in the OU scene will have to be ignored, posting an unranked 'mon is fine for as long as you specify its niche and wht it accomplishes for the team, but submissions for Pokémon like Dusknoir, Crabominable, or Vikavolt will be excluded from voting.
- Additionally, avoid unviable sets. Physical Ash Greninja, Timid Kartana, or Merciless Toxapex, for example, will be excluded from voting as well.
- Make sure to emphasize what your submissions does for the team, submitting a Pokémon only because you like it is not what we're going for here.
- If someone already posted the Pokémon you wanted to submit please avoid doing so. Unless you post a different set; for example, one person submits Assault Vest Magearna while another person submits Shift Gear Magearna; or one person submits Rock Polish Landorus-T while another person submits Leftovers Landorus-T
Name of the Pokemon: Mega Diancie
Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power Fire
- Earth Power
Rationale: I chose Mega Diancie beacuse...
When voting please follow these rules:
- Please vote for only one option. If you vote for more then one submission your vote will not be counted.
- If possible try to give a brief explanation on why you are voting for the submition you're voting for.
- Don't vote for your own submissions. If you do your vote will not count.
- Give explanation on why to change what you're proposing to change, even if it is a simple EV spread modification or anything, don't just pull a list of suggestions and not explain your reasoning behind it.
- Please share your thoughts on other people's proposions, this allows for healthy discussion and more optimal teams.
- Don't try to vote for changes or something, I'll do it myself but considering everyone's suggestions.
Blacephalon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off