Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
That's the most insane and disturbing moan I have ever read.

Also,

Lies?

Better open up your shallow mind.
Sunlight does hurt eyes in some countries, btw.

(But I know you mean an offense)

EDIT: My score is back to 1603 now.

Last edited:

Stone RG

Megas are broke
i just took math exam. FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML

FUCK FUCKING VECTORS
AND PROPABILITY
AND STATISTICS
WHY THE FUCK DO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT 2 INDEPENDENT EVENTS MEAN.

Probability was like the easiest part of statistics, I'm pretty sure all the significance tests were the worst but that could have just been my teacher having no fucking idea what he was doing because he had never taught statistics before.

I'm a scrub and don't like feeling like a scrub... also gotta work on it which sucks too. Also for the math, I think you crazy not to love dem numbers.

someone please tell me when i will need to take the log base of something in my everyday life. i have a D simply because i see no need in learning this and dont try hard enough, sure math is easy but this shit is just irrelevant to me

Stone RG

Megas are broke
I'm a scrub and don't like feeling like a scrub... also gotta work on it which sucks too. Also for the math, I think you crazy not to love dem numbers.
I love math. Except when i fall asleep in class due to me going to bed 2 am and i dont understand jack of what the prof is saying, then having him tell me i should study for 5 more exams, and do each long inner work on each of them, thank goodness its finished next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)