Completely Normal Open Setup 8p NOC - Game Over

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deadline is in half an hour?

I will unvote, Vote Walrein to put him to L-1. I've stated opinions on him in the past and they pretty much still stand. He hasn't posted much at all recently to change anything. No lynch would suck.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would like to apologize for my near-nonexistence, I really have been slammed with schoolwork + college apps.

My thoughts on D2, summarized:

TIK's posts, especially his most recent "reads", offer very little actual content that hasn't been already said by other players. It still looks to me like he's trying to contribute without actually saying much.

LightWolf's massive contribution spree leads me to believe that he's probably town, as does his asking for an extension (if I were mafia, I would be ok with the day ending as fast as possible so long as it wasn't one of my scumbuddies on the chopping block). However, LightWolf has proven to be extremely deceptive in the past, so I hesitate to call him my strongest town read.

Daenym continues to promote discussion and offer opinions on every player in the game on a regular basis. My town read on him hasn't changed.

I liked HDD's day one because you could tell that he was trying to offer his opinions, but his posts today have been very sparse and his reasoning for the AG vote was "yea he's acting weird". For one, IIRC he was just parroting Daenym. In addition, he didn't offer any explanation as to WHAT he found strange.

That being said, I too am having the feeling that something about AG's posting seems a tad bit off. Problem is, I've barely been paying attention to this game on D2 and am not quite sure what it is. I'll have to go back through the thread to pinpoint my exact feeling, but I'm keeping an eye on AG.

Aside from my gut feeling that there may be a connection between zorbees and TIK, zorbees has played pretty townlike, pressuring players. I found his defense of himself against LW's accusations to be entirely reasonable.

Vote The_Iron_Kenyan

Deadline in 20 minutes I think... I'm at 3 votes, TIK is at 2, zorbees and AG are each at one. We need to pick a lynch target here pretty quickly.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If nobody shows up, I'll hammer myself to give you guys some info for tomorrow's lynch. I'm a vanilla town and we have a mislynch, not like my death is gonna hurt us.

Votecount 2.7 - LYNCH

Walrein (4): THE_IRON_KENYAN Aura Guardian zorbees Walrein
THE_IRON_KENYAN (1): Daenym
Aura Guardian (1): Houndoomsday
zorbees (1): LightWolf

Walrein was lynched! He was secretly the Town Miller.

Night 2 starts now and ends in 24 hours, 7:00 PM EST.

No reason to prolong this night. Houndoomsday, Town Bodyguard, is dead.

With 5 alive and 2 scum remaining, we are in LYLO.

Votecount 3.1

Not Voting (5): THE_IRON_KENYAN Aura Guardian zorbees Daenym LightWolf

You have 76 hours and 33 minutes -- 7:00 PM EST on Sunday.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm going to reread a lot of this thread in a bit. I'm not too sure who is mafia and who isn't. Right now I will FoS Aura_Guardian though. I don't want to vote just in case he is town and the mafias hammer.

LightWolf

lightwoof
WHY NO DELAY... Sure people weren't SAYING they wanted to lynch someone, but it was OBVIOUS... Since otherwise we give TWO KILLS to the mafia instead of one...

Le Sigh.

Okay I want everyone go back, look at my freaking post, and actually read it and realise my points, and I want those points refuted,thanks. More later.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I kind of expected people to say something I can react to, just saying... I already said my stuff last day, most of it remained unchanged because most people only had like 1 or less posts after it...

Sorry I've been majorly busy the last couple days. I'll have some big post or other.

Also BT since it's LYLO now, can we just not even bother with a deadline and just wait for majority? I can confirm that we'll lynch someone today, I just don't know when I'll be able to make my compelling argument.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay screw it, if no one wants to react to my old stuff in more detail, I will just say it all again, if not in more detail!

Everyone said zorbees defend himself well against my accusations, but he kept avoiding to answer to my MAIN ONE. His day 1 posts p much removed any pressuring we were gonna do via votes day 1, how that is in any way a village like thing I can't see! He can reason it's because he doubted mafia would slip, but that's bullshit, chances may be low, but one can easily slip if under enough pressure, who knows how X mafia reacts to pressure! Heck Walrein died due to pressure, clearly proving it affects most people in the game!

How did Walrein die to pressure you ask? Well firstly, we got nearly nothing to base a lynch on from day 1, so people basically tried to do what we should have done day 1, and pressured Walrein with votes! And you know what, he reacted wonderfully and if I was awake when the fucking lynch happened, I'd have done everything possible to not let him get lynched. Wanna know why? Only Doc was left, if Walrein was mafia, he'd have claimed doc to lure out the doc cc and so they can kill him at night, it's such a standard move here man, or you know, in every freaking situation where doc is still around, claime doc, doc either ccs and you have a clear power role to kill or doc stays hidden and you survive, gg either way. Walrein clearly wasn't evil, but because people failed to do this kind of pressuring day 1 we got nowhere. One could say, by not pressure voting day 1, and the cop dying n1, we were pressured into pressuring a day later and the pressure of wanting to lynch someone pressured walrein into a suicide.

Either way back to what matters, letting walrein die was bullshit, and I again feel like blaming zorbees. Unless he seriously left before the deadline, he should have realised Walrein was clean, in which case you might as well off TIK, which was POSSIBLE! Two possible reasons why potential mafia zorbees might not do this. If tik turned up village, he and walrein would be under MUCH BIGGER suspicion, or he and TIK are buddies. Either way, he would attract much less attention if he just let Walrein suicide like that. Also Walrein was a death we'd gain nothing from, and clearly we didn't as people didn't even have time to react to walrein being lynched for real. As a villager one shouldn't be afraid to make an unpopular decision as long as one believes it will benefit the village on the long run, what zorbees did looks more like a mafia trying to avoid suspicious moves.

What else... Oh yeah NO ONE VOTE, TILL WE HAVE A MAJORITY OF 3 AGREEING ON ONE PERSON! With one vote on a non mafia, the two mafia can instantly hammer! Yeah and make everyone confirm after 3 person have said they want to vote the same guy, someone else agreeing might make someone else decide he doesn't want to vote that guy anymore("I wanna lynch LightWolf" "Me too" "Hmmm nevermind now that X wants to lynch LightWolf too I'm not so sure")

Either way, might as well react to Daenym's and TIK's reaction to my points:

Daenym seemed to defend his logic more, than defending his own innocence, always a good sign I say! He seems more annoyed I questioned his intelligence rather than me questioning his townness. Naturally that talks about him as a person more than it does about his role... I'd protect my logic over my townlyness too...

I don't really like TIK's response, he depends too much on guts, when one of the things that I think people had trouble with was Walrein basically making a gut post. Either way I actually WANT TO HEAR some of those points that naturally came to you but you said are WIFOM. Keeping back something just because it's WIFOM doesn't sound like a good plan to me, WIFOMs can easily influence one's decision, I mean if too many mafia WIFOMs stack on someone, you start wondering would a villager really have so many possibly mafia moves? Also TIK would you say zorbees is still consistent in posting with what he did and didn't do at the end of the day?

RIP Walrein, Death should not have taken thee!

I'm sorry LW I just don't have the hours I need to devote to making a superpost.

That said, I can talk about your latest post really quick.

- You suspect zorbees a lot more than I do. I do agree with what you're saying to some extent. But at the same time, I feel like if the mafia was so obviously supportive of a No Lynch, they would think it was too risky. Also, there's TIK.

- TIK was also really pro-NL, and to me he's far more suspect than zorbees atm. Refusal to react to anyone's suspicions, staunch support of NL, and nonessential contributions that make him able to say he's being pro-Town, when he's not contributing anything of value.

- Is Aura Guardian even still alive? >:(

- And then LW himself, who I'm more on the fence about than I was before. I'll have to go back before I can form a proper opinion, tbh. I was leaning pretty scum before, but now I'm in the middle somewhere.

Anyway I won't vote for now, but I'd be ok with lynching TIK still. He's either mafia, or a very unhelpful villager. So either we lose for the mislynch, or we lose because I die N3 and TIK does something dumb D4 :/

LightWolf

lightwoof
My problem with zorbees is not that he is pro-NL, I was pro-NL too it was obvious to me that 90% of the time day 1 would end in an nl. My problem is he dissuaded pressure voting, which is different, one can come to the conclusion that the day should end in an NL like TIK did, but it's different when one p much says "Lets nl and end this day without doing anything else" which is p much what zorbees' post amounted to.

Also in all honesty, my superposts take like 10 mins. I general just think about my points during the day when I'm walking on the street or something, and when I start making a post stuff just keep flowing out.

Either way, you contradict yourself in two sentences... First you say mafia would find supporting NL too risky, then the first point you bring up on TIK is that he was pro-NL????????? Also as I said, the most logical conclusion was a No Lynch on day 1, anyone who gives it some thought should come to this conclusion as well, and especially TIK who has experience with EM stuff. As I already said, he is playing basic EM town, and you can't blame him for that, other than the refusal to react stuff, which is p much the gut thing I mentioned, I WANNA HEAR MORE OPINIONS TIK!

And no AG is dead, we killed him yesterday when we blew up the wardstone. (That being said I really want AG to comment!!!)

Sorry, I had stuff to work on that required more attention than I could give than while working on a post. And then other stuff that I didn't have to work on, but makes things a lot better if I do. I know LW is active, so pose your questions, and I'll answer before get to a project that may be due in <35 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)