Cops & Robbers (Mafia)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Grandparents happened, it was deadline a while ago.

kingofkongs was arrested during the night.

Only one thief stole, one with a sexy nature.

Day whatever ends in 24 hours. Sending results now.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Alright guys, let's end this game. I'm gonna need all night results forwarded to me. Also, I feel like I've somewhat lost track of where every item is. If you could please send me a PM including what items you're currently holding, I would appreciate it and it will help solve the mystery of the final thief. If you aren't sure what items you're holding, I'm sure that Walrein would love to inform you. Thanks for all of your cooperation.

Edit: PMs with this message have been sent out. Please respond asap otherwise you'll be under suspicion.

Ampharos

All Actions In

Layell has been arrested.

No thievery took place last night.

Day 8 ends in 48 hours. Sending results now.

edit: also this note was found:

Mysterious Note said:
Dear Quagsires,
You are Bill Gates.

You have brown hair and a serious nature.

At one point in time, you were the richest man in the world. Some Mexican business tycoon is richer than you now, but you still retain fame because of your past fortune. Owner of Microsoft, you are automatically considered one of the Rich and Famous.

Microsoft, once your greatest handiwork, has become overshadowed by companies like Google and Apple, sadly. Secretly, you plan on following Samsung’s footsteps by making clones and fake copies of other big products (don’t tell anyone!!!). Thus, at night, you can PM Acklow and Walrein, “Night X - Manufacture an item.” In the body of your PM, you can describe an item which you desire to create. You may include any kind of flavor to go along with it. The item will do nothing at all, and nobody except you know this.

You are holding a (finger quote) Tractor Beam. (finger quote). <snip>

You are a member of the Rich and Famous. You win if you arrest all living criminals.

Ampharos

UPDATED PLAYERLIST SINCE ACKLOW ISN'T UPDATING HIS

Jailed
GeneralSpoon (D1)
Lady Salamence (D2)
YAYtears (D5)
Quagsires (D6)
Hydrattler/kingofkongs (N6)
penguin344/Layell (N7)

Dead
Spiffy (N3)
theangryscientist/Empoof (N4)
Agape (N5)

Alive
Aura Guardian
Blackhawk11
CabooseFTW
idiotfrommars
Jalmont/zorbees/jumpluff/Jalmont
RaRe555
Steven Snype/Ditto

Ampharos

Official deadline is 9 PM CST tomorrow. Any posts submitted/edits made after this deadline will not count, even if no host is on to call it at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)