crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True lol. Also just realized that Swellow can only learn Heat Wave through Tutor lol.

Note to self: Think before deciding XD

Expected to get Tutors?

I mean its going to happen, just a question of when.

Either another new Gen 7 game (rumor of Pokemon Stars announcement at E3) or the eventual Gen 4 remake.

Wow. Time flies doesn't it? Well, another question is: will they announce at E3 for it to be released later this year? I sure hope so!

Hey, are you still looking for a Shiny Noibat? I hit a shiny frame today and I was able to save it, so I can now print meh HA SpAtk pokes via egg swap. I think it prints Atk at 6-7 IV's (my other Noibat I printed ran at that), but I haven't checked for the Noibat I printed for you, but all other IV's print at 31.

Nest Ball F HA Noibat* IVs|31|6-7?|31|31|31|31| EMs:|Outrage|Switchroo|Tailwind|Snatch|
*Is nickname-able, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm very interested in your Sassy Nest Ball Celesteela (I have Sun, and I don't plan on getting Moon). Let me know if you're up for this deal. Ty!

Sorry for the dipping out, I have a teaching-ish job and since it's near the end of the school year, things have been hetic.

I'm back for now tho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanon90

After a lot of shenanigans, finally got a match:

31/12/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll (Nest) knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (TSV: 0083)

Just waiting for the redditor to respond.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/5fj0ce/0083/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlizzardHero

You still up for the trade?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to do a Modest Eevee with HP Grass? If you could, would you be interested in some of the following: Timid Cutiefly in a Fast Ball with 4 egg moves, Dream Ball Naive Carvahna with 4 egg moves, Moon Ball Feebas with 2-3 egg moves, Naive Dreamball Bagons with 4 egg moves, ModestLoveball Jangmo-o with 3 egg moves, and Moonball Murkrow and Misdrevous with 4 egg moves.

Just moved to my summer job, sorry for the wait folks.

Kanon90

Previous guy was lending his 3DS to friend so he couldn't trade, but I found another match.

31/2/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll (Nest) knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (TSV: 1089)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/5ziifz/1089/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaporeon

Yeah, I'm still interested.

Are you mainly wanting the female bulbasaur for breeding?

I have a few 31/odd/31/30/31/30 females but they are HP Water, which is fine if you only plan on using them for breeding.

Also I cannot remember if you wanted a female Snivy too. And what Hidden Power?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader Wallace

What ball did you want the Eevee?

Last edited:
Just moved to my summer job, sorry for the wait folks.

Vaporeon

Yeah, I'm still interested.

Are you mainly wanting the female bulbasaur for breeding?

I have a few 31/odd/31/30/31/30 females but they are HP Water, which is fine if you only plan on using them for breeding.

Also I cannot remember if you wanted a female Snivy too. And what Hidden Power?
Yes, I mainly just wanted both for breeding, so HP water is fine but I'd prefer fire. I wanted HP fire for Snivy -- a male would be fine if that makes things easier for you.

Last edited:
Vaporeon

Well for breeding a HP Water and HP Fire mon are virtually the same since if they are both 31/x/31/30/31/30 then the only difference is wether it's attack is even (fire) or odd (water), a stat that will be always be random if you get the right IV's inherited.

I have no problem breeding a female Snivy.

I actually got a HP Grass Eevee, how about an HP Grass Omanyte instead?
Sure.

Nature? Ability?

Last edited:
Vaporeon

Well for breeding a HP Water and HP Fire mon are virtually the same since if they are both 31/x/31/30/31/30 then the only difference is wether it's attack is even (fire) or odd (water), a stat that will be always be random if you get the right IV's inherited.

Sure.

Nature? Ability?
Modest with Swift Swim.

Vaporeon

No I understand, but it still makes things easier in case the atk IV is inherited and the one of the other ones is just a random roll. But either way it's fine, I just want to get Chuchu to you already :P

Kanon90

Shiny bulbasaur hatched!

Sorry for the long wait, guy was from Australia, which was a 15 hour difference between us, so was hard for us to met each other.

Can trade it tomorrow night, er later tonight.....

Last edited:
Hey,

I am interested in a few of your HP Pokes:

HP Fire Froakie (Dive Ball)
HP Grass Blitzle
HP Ice Pansage
HP Fire Flabebe
(Dive Ball Piplup when available)
(HP Electric Torchic when available)

I can offer the following Mons from your Wants List (or you check my thread :) ):

Shiny Amaura, Timid, in Pokeball, not sure about the Egg Moves
Comes with the Moves: Rock Polish, Earth Power, Stealth Rocks, Hyper Voice.
This was TSV-Match back in Gen6. Not nicknameable but I can Egg-RNG it in Gen6 to mine (or your if you want) TSV so you can nickname it.

Edit: RNGd you one in Gen6, just in case you are interested, if not, no problem :)

Shiny Brave Wimpod, Gen7 Egg RNG, Nicknameable on my sister's cartridge
Jolly Arceus, 20th Anniversary Event, Legal Wondercard, gen6 RNG, 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly
Rash Yveltal, Gen6 RNG on my Y-Cartridge
Adamant Solgaleo (crappy IVs but matches your Ball wants)
Modest HP Fire Magearna, SRd by me, 31/02/31/30/31/24
Naive Diancie, got a Legal Wondercard with crappy IVs and a restored Wondercard (was legal but I used it a second time) for 31/31/31/31/31/31

For the proofs please CMT.

Tell me what you think :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)