crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm interested in hp ice numel (the shiny one in heavy ball); I have staryu, piplup, rotom (various natures, in dream ball), munna ad tirtouga (sub ball) from your want list… they're all 5 ivs spit backs so it won't take long to breed perfect ones. How many of them would you like in exchange for numel? Hope you're interested

Hiya! I've got one of your wants, a nicknameable HA male shiny Eevee in a Nest Ball, with 30/31/31/17/31/31 IVs. It was TSV-hatched on Reddit.
Interested in your Heavy Ball shiny Magnemite (HP Fire) and Modest Dive Ball Eevee (HP Fighting)

Vaporeon

Sorry for the long wait, got really RNG screwed over getting that female Snivy you wanted:

Just hatched:

31/even/31/30/31/30 Female Timid Snivy /w Contrary knowing Glare and Mirror Coat (Friend)

Hatched a long time ago:

31/odd/31/30/31/30 Female Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (Nest)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PsIana

Sorry about the wait, I'm ready to start breeding your pokes now.

HP Fire Froakie (Timid or Naive?)
HP Grass Blitzle (Sap Sipper or Lightning Rod?)
HP Ice Pansage
HP Fire Flabebe

For your shiny nicknameable Wimpod and non-shiny Rash Yvetal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone else I'll get to you as I get my orders done.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there crazy_man! I have a request for you. And it's not on your list of HP pokes yet. HP Fire Sunkern! Chlorophyll Sunflora can be dangerous and there's an entry for Z-Sunny Day Sunflora in the Strategy Pokedex and it seems intriguing. Before I make an official request, is this something you can do?

Last edited:
Vaporeon

Sorry for the long wait, got really RNG screwed over getting that female Snivy you wanted:

Just hatched:

31/even/31/30/31/30 Female Timid Snivy /w Contrary knowing Glare and Mirror Coat (Friend)

Hatched a long time ago:

31/odd/31/30/31/30 Female Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (Nest)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PsIana

Sorry about the wait, I'm ready to start breeding your pokes now.

HP Fire Froakie (Timid or Naive?)
HP Grass Blitzle (Sap Sipper or Lightning Rod?)
HP Ice Pansage
HP Fire Flabebe

For your shiny nicknameable Wimpod and non-shiny Rash Yvetal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone else I'll get to you as I get my orders done.
Hey, that's awesome, and yes those four are what I wanted :)

Hey There Crazy man, I was curious if I could persuade you to trade me one of your Hidden Power Fire Snivys. I can offer a Kartana with whatever nature/Ball I can get ahold of as I have a Sun Cart that has yet to catch them. I also have a few breedables I can offer as well if you're not interested in the Kartana:

Adamant Rowlet
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Defog
Confuse Ray
Haze
Baton Pass

Modest Popplio
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Perish Song
Aqua Ring
Amnesia

Timid Magician Fennekin
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hypnosis
Wish
Heat Wave
Magic Coat

Adamant Litten
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Heat Wave
Crunch
Nasty Plot
Fake Out

Modest Magic Guard Abra
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Barrier
Encore
Guard Swap
Knock Off

Jolly or Adamant Beldum
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Let me know if you have any interest in any of this and we can work something out hopefully. Thanks!

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, whenever you start your hunt for Marshadow, let me know what HP+Nature combos you're looking for, in addition to whichever combo you're going to burn your code on. I'll gladly donate mine to you, let you add another contribution to your collection.

Hi, I’m interested in the Nest Ball HP Fire Treecko and a TSV Hatch HP Ice Quiet Numel. CMT to see if there’s anything you’d like and I can breed the “Boss Guzma” Wimpod from your wants list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)