Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Thought deadline was happening 20 min ago, so Im around. Not anything left to say though. Gotta wait for the flip and see where we go from there. I got my plan for tonight and assuming that cancerous does too.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
And now for the voting results!
The player who received the most votes... is you Fenrir Aesir.
As such, according to the rules, you will be lynched.

Now announcing the current votecount:
Fenrir Aesir [2] - smogon account, Thunder~BALLZ
Thunder~BALLZ [1] - Fenrir Aesir

• Welcome, Fenrir Aesir. You are a Mafia JOAT.
Abilities:

• During the pre-game, and each night phase, you may talk to your group here.
  • Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
  • Your JOAT abilities are as follows: Roleblock, Strongman, and Ninja.
    • Roleblock: Once at night, you can roleblock a player.
    • Strongman: Once at night, if you perform the factional kill, it will be converted into a Strongman kill which will bypass Doctors/Jailkeepers.
    • Ninja: Once at night, if you perform the factional kill, it will be converted into a Ninja kill, which will bypass Trackers.
Win condition:

• You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Congratulations, you have defeated the Mafia. Maybe now you can sleep in the knowledge that you're safe...
then again... maybe not.
Pleasant dreams.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Now announcing the current casualties:
Mafia: Clarinet, U-Turn Out, Fenrir Aesir
Town: BLOODYRAIN10001, Sultan of Skook, JALMONT, somitomi, Cancerous
These 8 are now deceased. The Role PM's of newly deceased players will now be announced.

• Welcome, Cancerous, you are a Town Vengeful.
Abilities:

• When you are lynched, you may vengekill any player in the game during twilight. You do not have to kill.
Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

With 5 players left, it takes 3 votes to hammer.

Those of you that are still alive may now post.

Actually, just if a Vig flips. 2K's the only possbility if Heury lied, too.

You just asked if Heury was lying. The only way he's lying is if The setup is KKMMTTT, which would required an unclaimed Vig. Gosh, man, maybe I shouldn't sit on the lecture I wrote out during the night.

Cancerous claiming bus driver completely mystifies me. Did he think claiming vengeful would make is scum read him?
Sk must have used strongman ability last night. Just reread the setup. All the kills are strongman? No x-shot. That seems rather overpowered.

"Should we lynch him", he's lying, potatyto potahto.

Here's your lecture.

Why does it make me scum
Methinks thou doth protest too much for something that became a moot point. But let me break down the logic for you anyway.

7 players before EoD3. Minus one Townie equals 4/1/1. Three of those players are proven and/or uncountered Town PRs and the other three are in the POE pool. Two chosen POE players are made to target each other via bus driver. Neither of them die. That means neither of them was able to kill (or in the rare and kinda stupid off chance, one could kill but chose not to). Two players die; let's say Heury and myself. That means F4 would be an uncountered Town PR, two potentially cleared POE players, and the POE player who wasn't cleared. Suspicion thus falls on the uncleared POE player, who was left free to act.

Now, there's a third point you're overlooking again for the sake of talking about how a hypothetical scenario that was already proven impossible is so unfair to you: I've had faith in your Townieness since D1. Otherwise I would have told Crabbo to follow his scumreads instead of telling him to pick Heal as one of the targets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)