Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Which is why now is a good time to mass claim. If we get one more person claiming pr, then either them or me is sk. If everyone else claims vt, then im cleared, panic is cleared, we lynch smogon today and heal tomorrow. Or vice versa. Guaranteed town win, right?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This is TBZ or smogon, and I think it's prolly TBZ out of the two of them.
Which is why now is a good time to mass claim. If we get one more person claiming pr, then either them or me is sk. If everyone else claims vt, then im cleared, panic is cleared, we lynch smogon today and heal tomorrow. Or vice versa. Guaranteed town win, right?
I don't see what a claim system does. we're know the PR claims already (you, panic), we know the 3 people in the poe (tbz, me, smogon). the only thing a claim system does is give scum a chance to claim you (heury) are lying but they should have done that ages ago if it was true.

"Should we lynch him", he's lying, potatyto potahto.

Here's your lecture.

Methinks thou doth protest too much for something that became a moot point. But let me break down the logic for you anyway.

7 players before EoD3. Minus one Townie equals 4/1/1. Three of those players are proven and/or uncountered Town PRs and the other three are in the POE pool. Two chosen POE players are made to target each other via bus driver. Neither of them die. That means neither of them was able to kill (or in the rare and kinda stupid off chance, one could kill but chose not to). Two players die; let's say Heury and myself. That means F4 would be an uncountered Town PR, two potentially cleared POE players, and the POE player who wasn't cleared. Suspicion thus falls on the uncleared POE player, who was left free to act.

Now, there's a third point you're overlooking again for the sake of talking about how a hypothetical scenario that was already proven impossible is so unfair to you: I've had faith in your Townieness since D1. Otherwise I would have told Crabbo to follow his scumreads instead of telling him to pick Heal as one of the targets.
it was an honest question- I don't know how these kinds of setups break down, I always leave it to other people to figure out
obviously it wasn't what happened so it doesn't matter much now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)