Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
With a majority of 3, you have decided to lynch Thunder~BALLZ

• Welcome, Thunder~BALLZ, you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

• You have no special abilities apart from your voice and your vote.
Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Since we're nearing the endgame, I will allow for a shorter night if all those who can submit actions agree to it. In the meantime...
Pleasant dreams.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Now announcing the current casualties:
Mafia: Clarinet, U-Turn Out, Fenrir Aesir
Town: BLOODYRAIN10001, Sultan of Skook, JALMONT, somitomi, Cancerous, Thunder~BALLZ, heuryalone
These 10 are now deceased. The Role PM's of newly deceased players will now be announced.

• Welcome, heuryalone, you are a Town Bodyguard.
Abilities:

• Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to guard. If they would die that phase, you will die in their place.
Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

With 3 players left, it takes 2 votes to hammer.

Those of you that are still alive may now post.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I am legitimately pissed off that TBZ even signed up for this game.

I feel stupid and icky and dumb that smogon has fooled me this entire game. The first inkling of doubt that I even had was yesterday when he didn't want to lynch TBZ, but I thought there was just no way at all that smogon was scum and TBZ was town, since TBZ's lack of posts looked like he was trying hard to not stick out.

Why the hell even sign up for a game of mafia if you're not going to play?

Smogon has played his ass off though, and he's been working every stage of the game to get to this point.

-He was universally townread since day 1, and yet he stayed alive this whole time. That alone should have been a clue that something was up.
-I was a part of the reason why he was universally townread so early, so a lot of the blame lies with me and all I can do now is try to kick it into highgear now to make up for my mistakes early on.
-He started yesterday off by saying he wanted to lynch HEURY. wtf, heury was beyond town confirmed at that point, it made no sense for a towny to bring his name up like that at all. Once he met resistance on the heury stuff, he then pivoted to shading me without ever actually voting me.
-I have a big history of role playing games picking supportive and defensive character roles; it's baked into the origin of my username. I am HeaLnDeaL, a level 30 cleric, level 20-something platinum knight, and level ONE fighter. The joke was I wanted to be a cleric and ride a horse and use a lance, but in DnD clerics can't use lances, so I had to be a multi-class character, so I picked up being a level 1 fighter. If I'm ever given the choice of defense of offense, I pick defense, so I would never pick strongman like smogon picked in this game.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8345128935514/HeaLnDeaL_character_sheet_1.pdf
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8385956290600/HeaLnDeaL_character_sheet_2.pdf
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8421792292894/HeaLnDeaL_character_sheet_3.pdf

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm the Kingmaker. Anybody who votes before I make my conclusions will be considered to have outed themself as an opportunistic SK.
no offense, but uhhh I don't think your logic holds true here, because smogon already started shading me yesterday so I don't think he has any intention voting you, and I have no intention of voting you. You're town confirmed. We're down to 3 players left. My vote on smogon is guaranteed, smogon's vote on me is guaranteed I think, so it's down to you and your vote. You should be fully expecting that smogon and I vote for each other right away, instead of banning us from voting?

Who has two thumbs and agreed to spend 3 to 4 hours binge streaming anime with friends, thinking they were going to die N4?

I'm still gonna be reading through ISOs as I can, but it'll probably be slow going until weeb shit time is over.

I am legitimately pissed off that TBZ even signed up for this game.

I feel stupid and icky and dumb that smogon has fooled me this entire game. The first inkling of doubt that I even had was yesterday when he didn't want to lynch TBZ, but I thought there was just no way at all that smogon was scum and TBZ was town, since TBZ's lack of posts looked like he was trying hard to not stick out.

Why the hell even sign up for a game of mafia if you're not going to play?

Smogon has played his ass off though, and he's been working every stage of the game to get to this point.

-He was universally townread since day 1, and yet he stayed alive this whole time. That alone should have been a clue that something was up.
-I was a part of the reason why he was universally townread so early, so a lot of the blame lies with me and all I can do now is try to kick it into highgear now to make up for my mistakes early on.
-He started yesterday off by saying he wanted to lynch HEURY. wtf, heury was beyond town confirmed at that point, it made no sense for a towny to bring his name up like that at all. Once he met resistance on the heury stuff, he then pivoted to shading me without ever actually voting me.
-I have a big history of role playing games picking supportive and defensive character roles; it's baked into the origin of my username. I am HeaLnDeaL, a level 30 cleric, level 20-something platinum knight, and level ONE fighter. The joke was I wanted to be a cleric and ride a horse and use a lance, but in DnD clerics can't use lances, so I had to be a multi-class character, so I picked up being a level 1 fighter. If I'm ever given the choice of defense of offense, I pick defense, so I would never pick strongman like smogon picked in this game.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8345128935514/HeaLnDeaL_character_sheet_1.pdf
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8385956290600/HeaLnDeaL_character_sheet_2.pdf
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8421792292894/HeaLnDeaL_character_sheet_3.pdf
Hey guys sorry I'm late
5 bucks says this post was prewritten

Panic is there a reason heal and I shouldn't just vote each other?

Alright so here's the thing
I'm a boring one dimensional player who always takes the line that I think is right
ie I never take ninja strongman
Heal on the other hand is known to pull crazy stunts as antitown
see islands mafia where he claimed one of me and moody were scum because he was told the number of mafia on the islands had increased
There's another game where he did something pretty janky that I was in
Either way
it's heal and we Should have killed him yesterday. I felt like tbz's posts were pretty pure if indefensible and that was what made me want to go heal over tbz even though it was more proper to do tbz first

Well I say tells, I mean I'm going over each one of you with a fine toothed comb in the time we have this phase and bookmarking wagonomics compared to reads as well as SK talk and reactions to SK talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)