Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Good morning.

First off, anything related to the scumteam is irrelevant. I also can't consider "I would/n't do X" because the only way those kinds of statements can be proven is in hindsight.

Secondly, too many no u cards on the field.

Thirdly, HeaLnDeaL I considered getting Caff to reschedule, but shifting things to later in the day fucks with my walrus schedule. I can set an alarm and get on right after breakfast if I have to.

Fourthly smogon account It was the zzz didn't happen post. Because bitch, please, once you post it you can't help how others read it.

Back to the grind.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
fuck, this is what I get for doing so many "/me casts heal" to everyone online who tells me they aren't feeling well T_T

if this was the best mafia site, mafia 451, I would tag the super helpful Ellibereth and he'd instantly look into it, but idk who to tag here.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Panic Station one thing that I've tried that greatly reduces, if not completely removes, the phantom instances is adding a space after 'heal' in the control f searching, pretty much making it 'heal ' instead. for whatever reason for me this removes some the yellow highlights, but clicking the control f arrows still jumps to a proper heal even if not highlighted.

I reread the thread
ultimately I think the big difference in the game is that I cared a lot about what results I was getting and who was actually getting lynched
heal was more worried about how he looked (see his vote for jalmont as an example)

heal is just unquestionably the sk here, I didn't have the burden of knowledge that he did

can I vote yet

And I'm not going to say this is an easy choice for me to make. On the one hand, one of you had a tendency to follow majority wagons. On the other hand, one of you had some incongruities between reads and votes. And that's not counting how on one day, both of you sat back and let maj happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)