Pet Mod Crossover Chaos Expanded - Part II

Hello, you seem to be new here. This is evident from two things: The fact that I haven't seen you post here before, and the fact that you clearly don't know what you're doing.

Yes, Pennywise fits the horror theme. This shouldn't be a question. If I look up "is IT a horror movie" on Google the first result says yes. If I look up "is IT a horror novel" on Google, I don't get any relevant results because Stephen King named the novel after the English language's inanimate third-person pronoun like he's an absolute idiot, but the list of popular horror novels at the top says it is. And when I look up "is Stephen King a horror author", the search suggestions consider that such a phenomenally stupid question that they instead want me to ask if he's the BEST horror author.

No, Peter Pan does not "definitely" fit the horror theme. Disney's Peter Pan is not a horror movie (this is obvious), nor is Peter Pan (the character) obviously inspired by a horror work.

You're saying contradictory things about which version of the character you're using. Stop that.

The same applies to Captain Hook's ability, by the way.

Why are the stats so high? You do this with the rest of your subs, too. Do you have some sort of moral objection to making your subs have base stat totals that aren't comparable to box art legendaries? Like, Pennywise warrants it for things in the book you didn't use, and Ben 10 for forms that aren't in the sub, but Peter Pan and Captain Hook definitely do not warrant it.
You know what? I was going to leave it there, but no. This is plain rude and disrespectful. You could have said this a million other ways but guess who had to say it in a way that makes me look like an IDIOT, which I am not by the way. You could have said it this way:

Hey, can I give you a few tips on your submission?

Yeah, no need to worry, IT is 100% a horror movie.

Peter Pan isn't a horror movie, and it never will be. Sorry.

Could you please specify which version of the character you are using? Thank you. Make sure to do that for Captain Hook's ability too. (which, by the way, fits his character VERY WELL, no matter what version.)

Yo, those stats are kinda high. Can you nerf those? Ben 10 & Pennywise makes sense, but Peter Pan & Captain Hook are a too OP.

You just HAD to be rude and condescending. And no matter where you go, or who you are talking to, it is NEVER acceptable to do that. And there is NO acceptable excuse for rudeness. You need to check yourself.

But, since I'm relatively new to Smogon, clearly I don't know what I'm doing, right? Yeah, I'm not smart enough.

Hi JojoBoss247 ! If you wish to continue to discuss things, I recommend joining the Discord (which Pika Xreme should just put in the OP)! This will help quickly clear things up.

Welcome to Pet Mods!
Hi! I have been a part of the Smogon Discord for a while, long before I joined the forums. I'm sorry if I caused a scene, but I just did not appreciate how I was treated.

Last edited:
i was gonna do someone actually scary but this guy's from a horror work and i actually had an idea of how to do him so i went with him instead

Pokémon: Dr. King
Origin: SCP Foundation
Type: Grass
Ability: Appleseeds* / Analytic
*Appleseeds: When targeted by any move that does not have "Apple" or "Seed" in the name, replaces it with one of Grav Apple, Bullet Seed, or Seed Bomb (chosen at random)
Stats: 40/40/40/40/40/40 (240)
Notable Moves: Grav Apple, Apple Acid, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Worry Seed, Lash Out, Outrage
Reasoning: A SCP researcher who, for whatever reason, causes anomalous objects to produce apple seeds. His signature ability and most of his moves come from this, as well as his Grass type. He also has Analytic because he researches anomalous objects... as well as Lash Out and Outrage due to occasionally losing it when apple seeds interfere with said research.

Just a question, would you mind putting the vote totals of each entry that was voted for so I can learn from experience? Thank you.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Hey JojoBoss247!

I noticed you reverted your Peter Pan back to what it was originally. Usually, we are not allowed to edit our subs greatly after voting has started (adding a move or adjusting a stat by 10-20 points is fine, but the form-changing thing you have going on is sort of a big deal).

Also, although it has quite a lot of votes, your Peter Pan sub can still be disqualified. Fanmade characters are allowed on CCEX (see Bobsican's Sonichu), but your sub is another character with meta elements (i.e. fan theories) added on, which is not allowed. I know I just said you can't edit your subs after voting, but I think we can tolerate if you change your sub so it doesn't get disqualified.

If you have any questions or need help reworking your sub, feel free to PM me or rejoin the Discord. Have a great day (if its still day for you I don't know timezones)!

P.S. For you and everyone here, try not to post short little quips or questions on this thread (or any thread, really) unless it is really necessary (or a socialization subform).

Also, to SlowAndBruh and ezlaturbo, the normal formatting of votes goes:

First Choice
Second Choice
Third Choice

This makes it easier for people to count votes.

Slate #23
no bonus theme

Congratulations to JoJoBoss, zxgzxg, and Toadbrigade for winning with Xenomorph, Benten, and the slender man or whoever the fuck! zxgzxg earned the title JLA/Avengers, and JoJoBoss won the title Christmas Comeback Crisis.

I hope whatever goes wrong this time isn't too frustrating.

The slate ends on October 26nd.​

Pokemon: LEGO Minifigure
Franchise:
LEGO
Type:

Ability: LEGO Studs
LEGO Studs: Deals 12.5% damage when opposing Pokemon makes contact (Rough Skin clone) and this Pokemon cannot be forced out.

Notable Moves: LEGO Bricks, Brick Separator, Double Edge, Tri Attack, Bulk Up, Block, Headbutt, Crafty Shield, Spiky Shield, Recover, Light Screen, Reflect, theme moves (see below), universal moves such as Substitute and Protect.
LEGO Bricks: -- BP | -- Accuracy |
|
| 20(32) PP | Field hazard that prevents switching for one turn.
Brick Separator: 80 BP | 100% Accuracy |
|
| 10(16) PP | Removes target's item and any stat buffs

Stats: 80 / 80 / 80 / 80 / 80 / 80 (480 BST)

Signature Items: LEGO Figure can hold different items to change its form (similar to Giratina's Griseous Orb). These items also allow LEGO Minifigure to learn to additional moves exclusive to its forms (similar to Toxtricity), change type, change stats and gain a new ability.

ItemType ChangeStat ChangeNew Theme MovesAbilty
Moltor's Flame Guard
+60 Atk, -20 SpAFlare Blitz, Wil-O-WispDrought
Wrestler's Mask
+40 Atk, +20 Def, -20 SpdClose Combat, Mach PunchIntimidate
Flippers
+40 SpA, +20 SpD, -20 AtkSurf, Rain DanceSwift Swim
Aviator's Cap
+20 SpA, +40 Spd, -20 DefAir Slash, DefogCloud Nine
Jungle Explorer Hat
+20 Atk, +20 SpDGrassy Glide, Strength SapEffect Spore
Swamp Mask
+40 SpA, +20 Def, -20 AtkSludge Wave, Toxic SpikesCorrosion
Lighting Jacket
+40 SpA, +20 Spd, -20 DefDischarge, Volt SwitchElectric Surge
Buried Headdress
+20 Ark, +20 Def, +20 SpD, -20 SpdEarthquake, SpikesArena Trap
Witch's Hat
+40 SpA, -40 Spd, +40 SpDPsyshock, Trick RoomPsychic Surge
Miner's Gear
+20 Atk, +40 Def, -20 SpDHead Smash, Stealth RockSand Stream
Cold Weather Hood
+20 SpA, +40 SpD, -20 SpdFreeze-Dry, Ice ShardRefrigerate
Insectoid Visor
+20 Spd, +20 SpDSticky Web, U-TurnCotton Down
Dragon's Plume
+40 Atk, +20 SpD, -20 SpAScale Shot, Draco MeteorMoxie
Cursed Remains
+40 Atk, +40 Spd, -20 Def, -20 SpDDestiny Bond, Spectral ThiefCursed Body
Dark Wizard's Cape
+60 SpA, -20 DefDark Pulse, Nasty PlotDark Aura
Classic Space Helmet
+20 Atk, +20 Spd, +40 Def, -40 SpDMeteor Mash, Doom DesireLevitate
Enchanted Elvish Headwear
+40 SpA, +20 Spd, -20 DefMisty Explosion, Moon BlastMisty Terrain
Reasoning: One of the most recognisable toys ever. Just a plain old LEGO minifig. Of course there's nothing too special about them. Just a piece of plastic that can fit on top of other pieces. Well that's until you add a bit of imagination (and specially designed, overpriced LEGO sets to go with them). Minifigs have taken on many roles and jobs over the years, as is represented by their signature items based on classic LEGO themes. As for their regular movepool, normal physical moves because it hurt when someone throws a piece of LEGO (or minifig) at you, Tri Attack because there are LEGO pieces that depict fire, electricity and ice. The status moves it learns are based on building and rebuilding (screens, recover, etc.). It's signature move, LEGO Bricks, is based on how LEGO bricks stick to each other and are often difficult to separate. The other signature move, Brick Separator, is based on a more recent LEGO tool that easily separates bricks from each other that would otherwise require wrecking your fingernails to tear apart. The ability, LEGO Studs, is similar to LEGO Bricks but also has the added effect of dealing damage on contact due to LEGO being hard plastic with sharp edges.

To be a LEGO piece that fits perfectly in place with another identical brick, creating an un-breaking bond that is vital in maintaining the structural integrity of a build that is greater than the sum of its parts. What an envious position to be in.

"I'm the Grim Reaper."

Pokémon: Scarlet
Franchise/Origin: I'm the Grim Reaper
Type: Dark/Ghost
Ability: Sturdy/Justified
H. Ability: Reaper - Every time she KO's an opponent, she recovers ⅓ of her health. When she goes below 30% HP or is locked into a move, she transforms into a berserker form. She can’t heal by herself with this move, whether by draining moves or items. Healing moves (i.e. Pollen Puff) will revert her to normal, but not heal her.
Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Force, Throat Chop, Knock Off, Thief, Night Slash, Superpower, Sacred Sword, Behemoth Strike, Leech Life, U-turn, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Recover, Glare, Wild Charge, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Guillotine, Outrage, Frustration, Thrash, Agility, Horn Leech, Dragon Dance, Parting Shot, Protect, Deadly Sins.
Stats: 100/105/150/50/120/60
Stats (Berserker): 100/150/106/120/90/100

Reasoning: Upon a young woman's death, she loses her memories and is taken directly to hell. There, she not only meets the devil, but she is also informed that she was one of the worst sinners there were, and is given a choice: either become one of his grim reapers or be sentenced to the ninth circle of hell, a complete void lacking in any of the five senses. To avoid this fate, she agrees. Dark because she's a demonic serial killer commissioned by the literal devil. Ghost because she's technically just a soul and a demon shoved into a meat puppet. Also, she died at the start of the story. Sturdy and her huge defenses come from her insane durability, being able to run and fight with an arm and leg ripped off. Justified as she only kills sinners, though that excuse gets really blurry early on. Reaper as she gets a full regen from the devil every time she gets a kill, although that would be a little more broken then necessary. Also recently she gave in to her demon and we got to see what it could do. It totally demolished a far more experienced reaper to the point where there was nothing but a head left. However, she lost all control of it until Chase talked her down. Movepool is mostly STAB and slashing attacks. Also draining attacks because of Reaper. Outrage, Frustration, Thrash, and she gets really pissed off at how grey and uncomfortable this job gets and the aforementioned berserk state. Deadly Sins comes from the Devil.

"Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling... dependable... cool hero... That's what I wanna be! That's why I'm giving it everything! For everyone! Your experiences... your determination... I can't even begin to imagine what all that's like... but... If you become number one without giving it your all... Then I don't think you're serious... about denying him everything! That's why I have to win! I have to surpass you!"

Pokémon: Izuku Midoriya
Franchise/Origin: My Hero Academia
Type: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Sturdy
Hidden Ability: One for All - The Pokemon's attacks deal 100% more damage, but each attack has 50% recoil.
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm, Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Moonblast, Fire Punch, Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Thunderbolt, Play Rough, Air Slash, Power Whip, Protect, Bulk Up, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Fly.
Signature Move: Detroit Smash | Fighting | Physical | 100 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | 50% chance of lowering defense
Z-Move: St. Louis Smash - Converted from High Jump Kick using Shootstylium Z. | Fighting | Physical | 200 Base Power |
Stats: 120/120/65/95/60/125
Reasoning: Normal because Izuku was just a normal kid with no quirk at first. Fighting because he’s mostly hand-to-hand combat and sheer force with a few ranged attacks. Justified comes from his undying desire to help people, regardless of how stupid it is in retrospect and his record of beating down villains. Sturdy comes from the level of damage he’s willing to take to achieve his goals, willingly breaking his bones multiple times for the sake of the good of others. One for All comes from his quirk. It allowed him to achieve some spectacular feats of strength, but at the cost of broken body parts. Hidden Ability because he saw it as a trump card at first. Most of his moves are punches, because his early battle-style was initially just punches and finger-flicks, as that’s what was mainly how All Might fought. St.Louis Smash is, as of this slate, the latest special move he used. His stats portray his immense speed and strength and his lackluster defenses and his High HP also show his determination, shrugging damage with sheer stubbornness.

“I’m going to live normally, love normally, and die normally. I wanna be even more like the people I love. I will fall in love more and more!”
Image result for toga himiko

Pokémon: Toga Himiko
Franchise/Origin: My Hero Academia
Type: Dark
Ability: Competitive/Unstable - All attacks have 1.5 Base Power, but she’s confused all the time.
H. Ability: Transform - Toga can copy the abilities and highest base stat of those she deals damage to. The amount of time the copy is in effect is directly proportional to how much damage she herself dealt with. If she deals damage to a pokemon while copied, she stores the copy of that pokemon to be used when the first run out. If she deals damage to two or more pokemon at once, she can choose who to copy first and who to store the copy. She can only store 1 pokemon at once.
10% damage = 1 turn
20% damage = 2 turns
30% damage = 3 turns
40% damage = 4 turns
50% damage = 5 turns
60% damage = 6 turns
70% damage = 7 turns
80% damage = 8 turns
90% damage = 9 turns
100% damage = 10 turns
Moves: Bite, Crunch, Knock Off, Taunt, Lunge, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Air Slash, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Play Rough, Attract, Stockpile, Swallow, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Hyper Voice, Giga Drain, Sketch.
Stats: 90/115/80/70/80/120
Reasoning: Dark because she’s an evil violent psychopath due to her quirk and upbringing. Also because she’s the closest thing the series has to a vampire. Competitive because of the twisted love triangle she’s in with Ochaco and Izuku. Unstable as she’s a yandere that drinks the blood of those she falls in love. Transform, her quirk is easily the most complicated quirk I've made. In the canon manga, she has the ability to copy her appearance, and most recently, quirks of those she drinks the blood of. The duration of the transformation is directly proportional to the amount of blood she takes. She can also hide an appearance under another one if her first use of it in the provisional license arc. Movepool is mostly Dark moves, Bite and Crunch adding to the vampire motif. Swords dance and cutting moves represent her love of stabbing things. Play Rough and Attract are from her sexual tones. Fang attacks also fit her vampire motif. Giga Drain is her blood-drinking Sketch comes from her recent ability to copy quirks. In stats, she’s frail but capable of fighting without her quirk.

“I'll work hard to become a witch who can make everyone smile. Because to me, magic is the most wonderful thing in the entire world!”
Akko final design

Pokémon: Akko
Franchise/Origin: Little Witch Academia
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Competitive/Prankster
Mega Ability: Grand Triskelion - Damaging moves gain 5 BP for every pokemon not fainted on your team.
Notable moves: Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Wind, Charm, Transform, Play Rough, Supersonic, Screech, Hyper Voice, Tearful Look, Grass Knot, Work Up, Chatter, Disarming Voice, Baby-Doll Eyes, Protect, Helping Hand, Assist, Baton Pass, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Taunt, Swagger, Icy Wind, Encore, Giga Drain, Follow Me, Volt Switch, Nasty Plot, Acupressure, Foul Play, Ice Beam, Sing, Cosmic Power, Moonblast, Fake Out, Flamethrower, Explosion, Knock Off, Switcheroo, Strength Sap, Defog, Freeze Dry, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Decorate, Wish, Misty Explosion, Dive, Surf
Signature moves:
Shiny Arc | Fairy | Special | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy |
Shiny Ax | Fairy | Special | 90 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Use target’s defense to calculate damage.
Shiny Hook | Fairy | Special | 90 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Prevents target from switching.
Shiny Sprinkler | Fairy | Status | - BP | 15PP | User, and allies lose status conditions and negative stat drops.
Shiny Balai | Fairy | Status | - BP | 15PP | User and allies are immune to Ground-type moves for 5 turns.
Lyonne | Fairy | Status | - BP | 15PP | All allies are healed by 50% of the user's health.
Signature Z-Move: Shiny Ballista - Converted from Shiny Arc using Makmurium Z | Fairy | Special | 180 Base Power
Stats: 120/45/95/95/95/90
Stats (Mega): 120/50/120/120/120/110

Reasoning: Atsuko Kagari, more commonly known by her nickname Akko, is the number 1 fangirl of Shiny Chariot and the main protagonist of Little Witch Academia. Normal/Fairy as she’s a witch, albeit due to being from a non-magical family, having a low work ethic at first, and having most of her magic unintentionally drained from her by Chariot herself, she was arguably more muggle than witch for the first half of the show. Competitive due to her relationship with Diana. She very much disliked the Cavendish at first due to her greater skill at magic, attitude, and seeming flawlessness. Not helped by her own insecurities about her own magic. Transform references her skill with the Metamorphosis spell. Encore, Decorate, Charm, Follow Me are her showman tendencies, born from Chariot. Prankster and Nasty Plot represent the chaos her impulsiveness and recklessness cause. Dream Eater and Nightmare are from her adventures in Sucy’s mindscape in “Sleeping Sucy”. Signature Moves are the First to Sixth Words to Arcturus. Her mega form represents the seventh. The Seven Words of Arcturus are seven special words that form a spell with the power to break the seal of Grand Triskelion, World-Changing Magic. Grand Triskelion, the ability, represents how using the World-Changing magic needed the support of everyone across the nation.

“I don’t know how to deal with this.”
Normal
Mega
G-Max
Pokémon: Crona
Franchise/Origin: Soul Eater
Ability: Unstable / Black Blood - User takes only 66% of damage from contact moves, and 33% of contact moves are reflected back on the attacker.
H. Ability: Moxie
Mega Ability: Black Blood
Notable moves: Night Slash, Knock Off, Taunt, Bug Buzz, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Lunge, Horn Leech, Nasty Plot, Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Outrage, Counter, Dragon Rush, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Cross Poison, Air Slash, Snarl, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Dream Eater, Uproar, Leech Life, U-turn, Giga Drain, Vacuum Wave, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Roost.
Signature moves:
Screech Beta | Dark | Physical | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | 30% chance of target flinching. Both Sound and Cutting.
Screech Alpha | Dark | Special | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 80% accuracy | 30% chance of target flinching. Both Sound and Cutting.
Signature G-Max Move: G-Max Nidhogg Alpha | 130 BP | -- Accuracy | 100% chance of target flinching. Both Sound and Cutting | Dark
Stats: 120/90/90/80/125/95
Mega Stats: 120/110/120/100/135/115

Reasoning: Crona is Ragnarok's meister of intentionally unclear gender, and initially worked for Medusa due to being an experiment made to be a Kishin. Dark due to being an insane serial killer, which also explains Unstable. Moxie comes from Crona/Ragnarok getting stronger by eating souls. Black Blood is Crona’s main power, which is artificial blood made by Medusa. It can harden, heal wounds, and counter cutting attacks. Movepool, aside from STAB, is mainly sound and cutting attacks. Signature moves and G-Move are the soul resonances that Crona uses in the show. Mega form is when they fuse with the black clown, another of Medusa’s experiments.

"That's right. This isn't a duel. This is a fight to the death. I'm definitely... going to kill him!"
Pokémon: Kirito
Franchise/Origin: Sword Art Online
Ability: Sword of Swords
Notable moves: Slash, Night Sky Sword, Blue Rose Sword, Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Fire Lash, Liquidation, Detect, Swords Dance, Tailwind.
Signature Moves:
Night Sky Sword:
Dark-type, Physical, 90 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. High Critical Hit Rate, ignores abilities. Does neutral damage to Fairy-types. Slash-based.
Blue Rose Sword: Ice-Type, Physical, 90 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. High Critical Hit Rate, 10% chance to Freeze. Slash-based.
Signature Z-Move / G-Max Move: Has two Z-Moves and a G-Max Form.
Gigantamax Form changes Kirito's appearance to that of his SAO Avatar (Except he dual wields the Blue Rose Sword and Night Sky Sword):

Enhance Armament- Night Sky Sword: Upgraded from Kirito's Night Sky Sword with Kiritonium Z. Dark-type, Special, 200BP. Physical if user's Attack is higher than Special Attack. Super-Effective against Fairy-types. Slash-based.
Enhance Armament- Blue Rose Sword: Upgraded from the user's Blue Rose Sword with Eugeonium Z. Ice-Type, Special, 190 BP. Hits both enemies in a Double Battle. Physical if user's attack is higher than Special Attack. Deals either Grass- or Ice-type damage, depending on which would do more damage. 50% chance to freeze the target. Applies Leech Seed to targets hit. Slash-based. Users: Kirito, Eugeo (if he gets subbed and wins).
G-Max Starburst Stream: A Normal-Type G-Max Move unique to Gigantamax Kirito. Only has two thirds of the power of the equivalent Max Move but hits twice. Has a high critical hit ratio. Slash-based.
Stats: 70 HP/120 Atk/60 Def/50 SpA/50 SpD/130 Spe (BST: 480)
Reasoning: And here we have perhaps one of the most divisive characters in anime history, Kirito, the main character of Sword Art Online. Kirito's moveset here is mostly taken from what we can see in the Alicization Arc of SAO. Fire Lash, Liquidation and Tailwind come from Sacred Arts in the Underworld, which allow manipulation of elements such as fire, water, light, darkness, ice and wind. Slash comes from his sword skills, Sacred Sword comes from the fact that his swords are classed as Divine Objects, and Swords Dance is there because... well, yeah.

But now we get to the real meat of Kirito's moveset. His signature moves: Night Sky Sword and Blue Rose Sword. These are based on the two blades he wields in Underworld. The Night Sky Sword is his main one (Though for the longest time, it was simply called 'The Black One'). Forged from the branches of the Gigas Cedar, a gigantic light-absorbing tree (Yes, this does make it a wooden sword rather than a metal one- hence Leaf Blade), it retains its light-absorbing properties, which lets it hit neutrally against Fairy-types, the type most associated with light outside of Psychic (which is already hit super-effectively). The other weapon is where the spoilers come into play. See, the Blue Rose Sword originally wasn't Kirito's sword, but he took ownership of it after its original wielder, Eugeo, was killed in battle. This is also why the Z-Crystal for the Blue Rose Sword's Z-Move equivalent is Eugeonium Z (It also future-proofs it in case somebody submits Eugeo later!). The Blue Rose Sword is a sword that is literally made of ice and has the power to freeze things, hence Ice-typing with a chance to freeze- it's basically Physical Ice Beam, but with a high crit rate.

Speaking of Z-Moves, in Underworld, the place where the Alicization arc takes place, Divine Objects (like Kirito's swords) can have a command used to unlock their full capabilities, which comes in two stages, enhancing and releasing. Kirito only ever used the first stage, signalled by the command "Enhance Armament", hence the name. The Night Sky Sword's Enhance Armament fires a beam of darkness that consumes any light it hits to grow more powerful, so it now hits Fairy-types super-effectively. The Blue Rose Sword's enhance armament encases the target in a block of ice, then causes life-draining blue roses to bloom around the frozen target, draining their vitality. Given the affinity for both ice and plants, it only made sense for it to adapt between the Grass- and Ice-typings.

Lastly, there's his G-Max Form. Another function in SAO is Incarnation, where one's soul can influence a VR environment around them through sheer force of will. The most common way this manifests for Kirito is causing a vision of his SAO avatar to appear, if not becoming said avatar outright, and gaining all his abilities from SAO, including his Dual Blades skill, which naturally translates very well to Gigantamax. His signature G-Max move that replaces Max Strike is of course based on Kirito's signature move and most famous sword skill, the sixteen-hit Dual Blades skill, Starburst Stream. It trades off the Speed Drop of Max Strike for an approximate 1/3 increase in power (and ability to bypass Substitutes).

Kirito's ability is pretty self-explanatory, given he's a swordsman, and his stats are typical glass cannon fare- which describes Kirito to a T, really: he's a glass cannon. Dark-typing is because the element Kirito is mostly associated with in Underworld is darkness.

"I'll admit, I don't have a lot of finesse with this kind of power..."

Super Sonic

Ultra Sonic

Pokémon: Sonic-Archie
Franchise/Origin: Archie Comics' Sonic The Hedgehog
Type: Normal (Base, Ultra Sonic)
Normal/Flying (Super Sonic)
Ability:
Base: Speed Boost/Embodiment of Chaos (HA)
Super Sonic: Embodiment of Chaos
Ultra Sonic: Billionth Power Ring
Signature Abilities:
Embodiment of Chaos: Upon scoring a KO, Archie Sonic transforms into his Super Form. Once transformed, Super Sonic's Spin Dash doubles in power, ignores enemy stat boosts and hits Dark-types super-effectively.

Billionth Power Ring: Ultra Sonic's attacks all work off of his higher offensive stat. Ultra Sonic changes to the type of move he's using before attacking. Ultra Sonic has a high critical hit ratio. Ultra Sonic's attacks have a higher chance to proc their additional effects. Ultra Sonic is immune to passive damage. Ultra Sonic cannot be knocked out in one hit (If he's at full HP, he'll endure an otherwise lethal attack with 1 HP). Ultra Sonic is immune to Ground-type moves. Ultra Sonic's Spin Dash doubles in power, ignores enemy stat boosts and hits Dark-types super-effectively. Basically Magic Guard, Serene Grace, Super Luck, Sturdy, Levitate and Protean, condensed into one ability, with a passive Photon Geyser effect on all of his attacks, and the post-transformation effect of Embodiment of Chaos. Yes, Ultra Sonic is meant to be this broken. He is DESIGNED fully knowing he's meant to be banned to Anything Goes.

Notable moves:
Every move this Sonic submission from the base Crossover Chaos has except Sacred Sword and Sonic Boost. Additionally, Spin Dash, Hurricane, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Close Combat Ancient Power, Agility, Tailwind, Acid Armor, Spikes.
Signature moves:
Ported over from base:
Spin Dash: 90 BP, 100 Accuracy, Ground-type, Physical. 10 PP. Makes contact. Can hit Flying-types and targets with Levitate. Z-Move: Base 180 BP Tectonic Rage.
Sonic-Archie transforms into Sonic-Archie-Ultra using Billionth Power Ring, akin to a Mega Evolution. He can transform even if he's already transformed into Sonic-Archie-Super.
Stats
: 90 HP/120 Atk/80 Def/50 SpA/80 SpD/240 Spe (Base. BST: 670)
90 HP/150 Atk/100 Def/70 SpA/100 SpD/245 Spe (Super. BST: 755)
90 HP/180 Atk/120 Def/100 SpA/120 SpD/250 Spe (Ultra. BST: 860)

Reasoning: Hey guys, did you know Sonic has had multiple comic book series? Did you know in one of them he was REALLY FREAKING OVERPOWERED?! Meet Archie Sonic, the most powerful incarnation the blue blur has ever had, bar none. The dude's so powerful, he makes his game self's super form look like a joke... in his base form. Hence why his base stats are all based on, but higher than, the original Sonic submission found in base- especially his speed. I mean... this 'hog is so fast, his speed alone literally renders him immune to time stopping abilities, and he once ran all the way across his multiverse and back in about five minutes tops. He also has a Super Form, though unlike Game Sonic, he doesn't actually need all the Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super Sonic. He just needs to absorb enough Chaos Energy, be it from just a few of the Emeralds, The Master Emerald, a bunch of power rings or even, in a pinch, Chaos Energy from enemy attacks. Thus, Archie Sonic's Super Form is a transformation triggered by the Embodiment of Chaos ability, which functions similarly to Battle Bond (It's also stronger!). This also buffs his Spin Dash.

Instead, the Mega Evolution equivalent is a form exclusive to the Archie Comics, Ultra Sonic. Sonic often needed a Super Emerald or MANY power rings to transform into Ultra Sonic. One of Ultra Sonic's abilities is self-adaptation: Ultra Sonic will gain new abilities (often manifesting as sub-forms) in different environments. Three such forms, Eco Sonic, Polar Sonic and Solar Sonic, are the source for Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Grass Knot, respectively, as well as the Protean and adaptive damage portions of Ultra Sonic's ability. Speaking of, let's go over Ultra Sonic's ability, Billionth Power Ring. This ungodly mess of an ability (Yes, it is meant to be broken) is based on the fact that Archie Sonic was once blessed by the Ancient Walkers upon collecting, well, a billionth power ring and completing their trial, granting Sonic a special aura that makes him far tougher to kill than anybody else. This is where the Sturdy and Magic Guard portions of the ability come into play (As well as Ancient Power). Lastly, according to multiple sources, FATE ITSELF is on Sonic's side, and will ensure that he always wins out in the end- yes, Archie Sonic has LITERAL Plot Armor! This is where the Serene Grace and Super Luck portions of Billionth Power Ring come into play. Ultra Sonic is even more powerful than Super Sonic is. (Sonic's BST goes up by about 100 for each stronger form, give or take a few points). Ultra Sonic also has some matter manipulation abilities- this is the source of his self adaptation, and between it and his phasing, there's the reasoning for Acid Armor. There was literally no way to do Ultra Sonic justice without making him AG levels of broken.

The Spin Dash is Sonic's signature maneuver, so obviously it'd be there. On top of that are moves that are fairly self explanatory- Spikes because Hedgehog and Tailwind and Hurricane because he can move fast enough to cause windstorms. He's also a master of close-quarters combat (notably in usage of pressure points), hence Close Combat.

Really, Archie Sonic semi-regularly dealt with multiversal threats, and even rewrote his own multiverse's history... twice. (Well, it's more like he reversed Eggman rewriting it).

...Though even he couldn't outrun his comics getting cancelled.

"I won't go back on my word, and I won't run away! That's my nindo- my way of the ninja!"

Gigantamax Naruto-Bijuu

Pokémon: Naruto-Bijuu
Franchise/Origin: Naruto
Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Prankster/Moxie/Kyuubi Chakra (HA)
Signature Ability: Kyuubi Chakra- The user heals 5% of their maximum HP at the end of each turn. Additionally, anybody who makes contact with Naruto takes 10% of their maximum hp as recoil damage. In Doubles, this affects the entirety of Naruto's side of the field.
Notable moves: Shadow Clone Barrage, Rasenshuriken, Substitute, Detect, Recover, Extreme Speed, Tail Slap, Iron Tail, Sucker Punch, etc.
Signature moves
Shadow Clone Barrage - Fighting-type, Physical, Base 30 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. Hits 2 to 5 times.
Rasenshuriken - Flying-Type, Special, Base 120 Power, 90 Accuracy, 5 PP. Has a sort of pledge effect: In a double battle, if an ally uses Amaterasu in the same turn Rasenshuriken is used, the move to go last is buffed, dealing 1.3x more damage and leaving a Black Flames entry hazard on the enemy's side of the field, which inflicts burn on any targets switching in, but is absorbed by Fire-types. The move cannot miss if this pledge effect is triggered.
G-Max Move: G-Max Tailed Beast Bomb: Replaces Max Knuckle. Boosts all allies' Attack and Special Attack after use.
Stats: 105 HP/110 Atk/50 Def/125 SpA/55 SpD/120 Spe (BST: 565)

Reasoning:
Here we have the first of two forms of the titular character from Naruto. The first is based on his Tailed Beast Mode, which he uses late into the War arc. His stat spread is generally geared towards offense, though he's not wholly lacking in bulk either. As an Uzumaki, he possess a natural abundance of life force, hence the massive base HP. His first two abilities, Prankster and Moxie, are based on Naruto's past as a prankster and his generally boisterous personality. It's his third ability, Kyuubi Chakra, though, that this form wants to use. Its three effects are based on the effects that Kurama's Chakra has displayed- it grants Naruto a healing factor, hence the built in 1/20 max hp regeneration, and Kurama's Chakra has shown the ability to burn those who touch it, hence the Iron Barbs effect.

Naruto's moveset is primarily based on techniques he's used in either the anime/manga or the fighting games. Rasenshuriken is directly ported from the manga, though without any innate additional effects (the celluar destruction would be too much to balance). It DOES have a sort of pledge effect, which I'll get into with the character Naruto is meant to be paired with for said combo. Shadow Clone Barrage is based on the various 'Naruto Barrage' type moves seen throughout the anime and manga, involving overwhelming opponents with large numbers of doppelgangers, which has become one of Naruto's staple maneuvers. Substitute is based on the basic Substitution technique (as is Detect), Recover is based on Naruto's healing factor, Tail Slap and Iron Tail are based on the partial transformation technique (Which allows Naruto to spawn Kurama's tails to attack with), and Extreme Speed is based on a Game-exclusive attack, the Tailed Beast Flash Bullet.

Naruto's signature G-Max Move is based on the Tailed Beast Bomb, the ultimate attack of all Tailed Beasts, which he can spawn a gigantic Kurama Avatar for (This is in fact a basis for Naruto's Gigantamax form). The abilities are, again, a reference to his ability to distribute his chakra to others.

Naruto's typing is based on his Taijutsu specialisation and his Elemental Chakra Nature of Wind.

Evolves into Naruto-Rikudo with Six Paths Essence.

...And here's the form that should be banned to Ubers, probably AG...

Naruto-Rikudo

Gigantamax Naruto-Rikudo

Pokémon: Naruto-Rikudo
Type: Flying/Fighting
Ability: Six Paths Yang Power
Signature Ability: Six Paths Yang Power- Naruto-Rikudo's side of the field heals 10% of their Max HP at the end of each turn. Additionally, Naruto-Rikudo deals 50% more damage with Fire, Ground, Water, Poison and Bug-type moves and the damage of Naruto-Rikudo's attacks' is based off of his higher offensive stat- but they retain their classifications.
Notable moves: All of Naruto-Bijuu's moves, plus Steam Eruption, Surf, Bug Buzz, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Octazooka and Truth-Seeking Balls
Signature move: Truth-Seeking Balls- Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP, Special. Typing is Naruto-Rikudo's current primary typing (For his base typing, that would be Flying). Hits all types neutrally, ignoring weaknesses, resistances and abilities.
Signature Z-Move: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken- upgraded from Rasenshuriken with RikudoNarutoium Z. Ignores ability-based immunities. Base 20 Power. Hits 9 times, with each hit having different typing and effects.
1- Ground-type. 20% chance to reduces the target's speed by 1 stage.
2- Fire-type. 30% chance to burn.
3- Water-type. 50% chance to raise Naruto's Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage.
4- Fire-type or Ground-type, whichever does more damage.
5- Water-type. 50% chance to raise Naruto's Attack and Special Attack by 1 stage.
6- Poison-type. 30% chance to lower the target's Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage.
7- Bug-type. 20% chance to lower the target's Special Attack by 1 stage.
8- Water-type. 30% chance to poison the target.
9- Flying-type. Guaranteed critical hit.
G-Max Move: G-Max Tailed Beast Bomb: Replaces Max Knuckle. Boosts all allies' Attack and Special Attack after use.
Stats: 130 HP/120 Atk/90 Def/130 SpA/95 SpD/120 Spe (BST: 685)

Reasoning: This form is based off of Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode, which he gains the ability to access close to the end of the manga. It's a direct upgrade over his Kyuubi Chakra Mode in every way, demonstrated by minor increases to all of his stats (except Defense and Special Defense, which are more sizeable increases). His healing abilities are also strengthened, as a testament to the restorative abilities of the Six Paths Yang Power, with which Naruto saved Might Guy from dying to usage of the Eighth Gate and gave Kakashi Hatake a new eye after his Sharingan was stolen by the legendary copypasta himself Madara Uchiha. While he loses the contact retaliation of his Tailed Beast Mode, he gains access to the chakra of the other 8 Tailed Beasts and mastery of them, so he now gains STAB on Fire, Water, Poison, Bug and Ground-type moves- based on the nine tailed beasts. He also gains adaptive damage so he can actually use his massive Special Attack to some degree of success.

These also explain the new additions to his moveset. The only one that isn't obviously traceable back to a Tailed Beast is Earth Power. While Sand Tomb would've been better to represent Shukaku, it also would've left Naruto without a good Ground-type move, and that's no good. He also gains the Truth-Seeking Balls, which are special orbs comprised of all known elemental releases and nullfies any form of ninjutsu that touches it that is not filled with natural energy. In this case, it comes to a strong move that will always be STAB, and score a neutral hit- but ONLY a neutral hit.

His Z-Move is again, ported straight from his home series. It creates nine Rasenshuriken, each one charged with the power of one of the nine tailed beasts. Hence, it hits nine times, with each having different typing and effects, which attempt to be at least somewhat related to the element infused into them: Sand and Magnet Release, blue flames, Water Release, Lava Release, Boil Release (Steam), Acid, Scale Powder and Ink, with the last being a generic Rasenshuriken.

Naruto-Rikudo that come from a Gigantamax Naruto-Bijuu also have the ability to Gigantamax. The Gigantamax form is based on his Ashura Kurama avatar which he uses in his final fight against Sasuke. Just like the prior state, it allows him to make use of the Tailed Beast Bomb, so both forms of Naruto share a G-Max move.

"It's not the future I dream of anymore. Only the past."
Pokémon: Sasuke-EMS
Type: Fire/Electric
Ability: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Signature Ability: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan- Upon switching in, Sasuke reveals his opponent's held item, and gains +1 stage in either attack or special attack, corresponding to the foe's lower defense. Additionally, the accuracy of all of Sasuke's moves is increased by a factor of 1.3 times. Basically, the combined effects of Compound Eyes, Frisk and Download in one ability.
Notable moves: Black Flame Shield, Amaterasu, Thunder, Chidori, Flame Control Sword, Close Combat, Slash, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Rain Dance, Night Daze, etc.
Signature moves
Black Flame Shield: Fire-type, Status. 10PP. Sasuke protects himself, nullfying all attacks made against him that turn. If a contact move is blocked in this way, the attacker is burned. Basically, a reskinned Baneful Bunker that Burns instead of Poisons.
Amaterasu: Fire-type, Special. Base 120 Power, 70% accuracy, 5 PP. 50% chance to burn the target. Has a sort of pledge effect: In a double battle, if an ally uses Rasenshuriken on the same turn Amaterasu is used, the move to go last is buffed, dealing 1.3x more damage and leaving a Black Flames entry hazard on the enemy's side of the field, which inflicts burn on any targets switching in, but is absorbed by Fire-types. The move cannot miss if this pledge effect is triggered.
Chidori: Electric-type, Physical. Base 100 Power, 100 accuracy, 10 PP. No additional effects.
Flame Control Sword: Fire-type, Physical. Base 90 power, 100 Accuracy. 10% chance to burn the target. Slash-based. Does not make contact.
Stats: 75 HP/105 Atk/45 Def/130 SpA/50 SpD/125 Spe (BST: 530)

Reasoning: And here we have a very polarizing character. The deuteragonist of the Naruto series, the last surviving member of the Uchiha Clan (at least until his daughter, Sarada, was born) after it was massacred by his older brother Itachi. That's all I'm going into as far as that goes.

Just like Naruto, he has two forms, one being designed around Ubers, so let's speak about the one that isn't first.

For stats, Sasuke's EMS stat spread is similar to Naruto-Bijuu's, though he garners a bit higher special attack and speed at the cost of a bit of attack, defense, special defense and A LOT of HP. His typing is based on his two main elemental chakra natures- Fire and Lightning. Though the real kicker is the ability. Those red eyes of his aren't just for show, they're Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The Sharingan grants abilities such as the ability to read the target's movements through muscle memory (to the point where Kakashi, another wielder of the Sharingan, became so prolific with this aspect of it to the point he could copy his opponent's moves, becoming known as the Copy Ninja), while the Mangekyou grants some more direct combat-focused abilities. The ability itself focuses more on the first aspect, granting Sasuke the effects of Compound Eyes, Frisk and Download in one ability.

The moveset is mostly ported from the anime, plus a few generic moves to account for more generic ninja abilities Sasuke is known to use. He's skilled in Taijutsu, having mimicked some portions of the incredibly risky Strong Fist style, so Close Combat was a given. Sucker Punch is an obvious move for Ninja, and Night Daze and Hypnosis have their bases in Genjutsu abilities, which, while not Sasuke's speciality, are something his Sharingan has shown to be capable of. Will-O-Wisp is based on something we'll mention in just a second. Thunder is as a stand-in for the technique known as Kirin.

Where things really heat up (pun totally intended) are his signature moves. Amaterasu is the main one here, as the signature ability of his Mangekyou Sharingan. It creates black flames that can even scorch other flames. Sasuke's other Mangekyou ability is Flame Control, which allows him to further control Amaterasu, such as choosing who the flames burn, or changing its shape, even such that it can be formed into a weapon, which is the basis for the Flame Control Sword, or even be made to coat his Susano'o with them to form a retaliatory defense against close-range attackers, which is where the Black Flame Shield comes from. Amaterasu and Flame Control are also the basis of him having Will-O-Wisp. His Final Signature move is the ever-so-famous Chidori, a deadly thrust empowered by lightning chakra.

Lastly, you may have noticed that I mentioned Naruto's Rasenshuriken had a Pledge effect with Sasuke's Amaterasu, right? That actually has a basis in the form of a move called Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero (Yes, that is the actual name. Minato, who named the technique, even admits it's a bad name), which, well, combined Sasuke's Amaterasu with Naruto's Rasenshuriken to perform a devastating attack.

Evolves into Sasuke-Rinnegan with Six Paths Essence

Speaking of...

Sasuke-Rinnegan

Gigantamax Sasuke-Rinnegan

Pokémon: Sasuke-Rinnegan
Type: Fire/Electric
Ability: Six Paths Yin Power
Signature Ability: Six Paths Yin Power- All effects of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Additionally, Sasuke-Rinnegan's attacks bypass Screens and Substitute. Sasuke-Rinnegan's Fire-type moves are not weakened by Rain and do not fizzle out under Primordial Sea.
Notable moves: All of Sasuke-EMS' moves, as well as Ally Switch, Baton Pass, Teleport, Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei.
Signature move
Shinra Tensei: Psychic-Type, Special. Base 70 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. -1 Priority. Forces the opponent out. Hits Dark-types for neutral damage.
Chibaku Tensei: Rock-type, Physical. Base 120 Power, 70% Accuracy, 5 PP. 50% chance to reduce the foe's speed by 1 stage.
G-Max Move: G-Max Indra's Arrow- Replaces Max Lightning. Affects Ground-Types. Sets the weather to Rain.
Stats: 85 HP/130 Atk/65 Def/140 SpA/70 SpD/140 Spe (BST: 630)

Reasoning: Here's Sasuke's Uber-worthy form. At around the same time Naruto gains his Six Paths Sage Mode, Sasuke acquired a Rinnegan and Six Paths Chakra, greatly amplifying his abilities. Sasuke's boosts are more offensively focused than Naruto's, and his stats generally don't increase as much. Instead, his ability gets even more bloated, adding on an Infiltrator effect and weather-proofing his Fire-type attacks (in fact, one of Sasuke's most notable strategies is using fire attacks to cause a thunderstorm to set up Kirin). Baton Pass, Teleport, Ally Switch and the Infiltrator effect on his ability all have a basis in Sasuke's unique Rinnegan ability, Amenotejikara, which allows him to swap any two objects within eyesight, himself included. Sasuke's Rinnegan does not lose any abilities his Mangekyou did either, hence why his ability is a straight upgrade over his previous form's.

Sasuke's other two new moves are Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei, also granted by his Rinnegan. They manipulate a telekinetic force, though do so in different ways- Shinra Tensei is a powerful repulsive force, so it obviously phases foes out. Chibaku Tensei creates a gravitational singularity that eventually forms a giant meteorite which Sasuke then sends crashing into the ground. The foe can get caught up in gravitational pull, hence why it has a high chance to reduce the victim's speed.

Sasuke-Rinnegan also has a Gigantamax form, based on his Perfect Susano'o, which he uses in his final fight against Naruto. The G-Max Move is based on Indra's Arrow, the ultimate technique of Sasuke's Susano'o after it has been imbued with the Chakra of all 9 Tailed Beasts. The weather-setting effect is based on the aftermath of the technique's clash with Naruto's Rasenshuriken, which created a massive storm of rain and wind. It also affects Ground-types due to its nature as an attack imbued with Six Paths Chakra.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
1603127284160.png

Pokemon: Natsuki Subaru
Franchise: Re:Zero
Typing: Normal/Dark
Ability: Return By Death
Signature Ability: Return By Death | Reveals opponent's ability, item, and move that would deal the most damage on switch-in.
Moves: Confide, Dark Pulse, Double Edge, Facade, Final Gambit, Foresight, Memento, Seismic Toss, Smokescreen, Submission, Sucker Punch, Parting Shot, Return
Stats: 60/75/65/45/55/70 (BST: 370)

Description: guy who keeps dying
Return By Death is an ability that turn backs time whenever Subaru dies. Therefore, Subaru is able to infinitely scout for his opponents' abilities and actions, hence why Return by Death here does what it does here
Dark Pulse, Smokescreen, and Parting Shot cuz of Shamac, which temporarily blinds opponents, allowing Subaru to attack or escpae
shit stats cuz hes really weak
Final Gambit and Memento since his whole thing is dying so you know

1603127370416.png

Pokemon: Rem
Typing: Dark
Ability: Regenerator/Housekeeping (Clears hazards on switch-in; see Sylvemons)
Moves: Agility, Anchor Shot, Brutal Swing, Close Combat, Darkest Lariat, Double-Edge, Heal Pulse, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Life Dew, Low Kick, Meteor Mash, Night Slash, Recover, Return, Smart Strike, Superpower, Wish
Stats: 80/90/85/90/75/80 (BST: 495)

1603127582279.png

[Mega Evolve with Remite]
Pokemon: Rem-Oni
Typing: Dark ---> Dark/Fighting
Ability: Regenerator/Housekeeping ---> Sheer Force
Stats: 80/125/95/105/75/110 [+0/+35/+10/+15/+0/+30] (BST: 595)

Description: who?
Dark since shes of the demon race
Regenerator cuz demons regenerate really fast, Housekeeping cuz shes a maid
Heal Pulse + Life Dew cuz of healing magic
Ice moves cuz her ice magic
Meteor Mash cuz of the mace she uses
Night Slash + Smart Strike cuz she can cut things with the chain part of the mace
Oni form increases physical + magic abilities, hence the mega evolution

1603127119575.png

Pokemon: Beatrice
Typing: Psychic
Ability: Magic Guard/Door Crossing
Signature Ability: Door Crossing | Moves that switch the user out have +1 priority
Moves: Ancient Power, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Diamond Storm, Draining Kiss, Future Sight, Giga Drain, Heal Pulse, Hypnosis, Life Dew, Parting Shot, Psychic, Psyshock, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Smokescreen, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Strength Sap, Teleport, Trick Room, Whirlwind, Wish, Zen Headbutt
Stats: 70/55/70/145/110/65 (BST: 515)

Description:
loli guardian of the library
Psychic cuz shes actually a spirit
Door Crossing allows Beatrice to transport the entire library to any door, hence the pivoting ability
Rock moves cuz of the crystal magic
Draining moves + Hypnosis cuz of the draining magic
Dark Pulse + Smokescreen + Parting Shot cuz of Shamac

ill put in the reasoning later someone just remind me

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)