Crossover Chaos Expanded (side-project)

Slate #4
Characters Of Unusual Size

Congratulations to myself, Mygavolt, and Bmw6446 for winning with SiIvaGunner! Mygavolt and Bmw6446 earned the title Alien Vs. Predator.

This'll a slate dedicated to characters who are exceptionally big or small. Like, outside of normal range for normal people. Enough that you'll notice how large / small the character is pretty much instantly in visual media.

This slate ends on March 31st
Have fun!​

Pokemon: Jimmy Neutron
Type: Psychic/Normal
Ability: Analytic
Signature Move: Brain Blast
- Type: Psychic
- Classification: Status
- Accuracy: -
- PP: 20 (max 32)
- Effect: The user comes up with a solution to the problem at hand by considering things they have observed. This raises their Special Attack, Special Defense, and accuracy by one stage each.
Stats: 89/55/89/144/144/34 (Total: 555)
Notable Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Hyper Voice, Tri Attack, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Focus Blast, Magnet Rise, Shift Gear, Recover, Barrier, Minimize, Smart Strike, Zen Headbutt, Hypnosis, Recycle, Trick, Laser Focus, Future Sight, Trick Room
Overview: Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius. His head is notably larger than the average head, and for one reason: he's got the Neutron genius gene, which gives him an immense mental capacity. He can build amazing machines, including artificial intelligence, space travel, and time machines, oftentimes from scratch. While sometimes his machines backfire, he's usually able to regain control via his signature technique, the Brain Blast, which is accomplished through significant focus. It's essentially a special version of Coil, which helps with normally inaccurate moves like Thunder, Fire Blast, or Focus Blast. His stat numbers are pulled from the Fibonacci Sequence (a sequence of numbers where each number is a sum of the previous two), and lend to him being very powerful inside of Trick Room. Of course, Analytic allows him to be strong outside of it as well.

Pokémon: Plankton (Spongebob Squarepants)
Type: Water/Dark
Ability: Hustle / Super Luck (Mega Launcher)
Moves: Nasty Plot, Outrage, Knock Off, Fury Attack, Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Thief, Taunt, Hypnosis, Liquidation, Waterfall, Flash Cannon, Sucker Punch, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Double-Edge, Minimize, Tickle, Double Team, Ice Beam, Thrash
Z-Move: Plan Z: 180 BP Dark Type, puts the opponent to sleep afterwards. (base move: Knock Off)
Stats: 35 / 100 / 50 / 130 / 50 / 150 (BST: 515)

Reasoning:
Sheldon J. Plankton, the villain in Spongebob Squarepants. Water/Dark typing because he is an evil sea creature. Hustle ability because his plans are always hit-or-miss (mostly miss), Super Luck is an irony of an ability because Plankton has super BAD luck. Mega Laucher because Plankton has used a lot of cannon-based weapons throughout the series (to no avail). Its small size and fragility means its bulk is very low. High Special Attack because Plankton does a lot of plan-thinking. Its Electric- and Steel-type moves are influenced by his computer wife, Karen.

These are pretty notable for their size... ( resub )

**Shai Hulud ( Dune Sandworm )**
Type: Ground
Signature Ability: Dry Body - This pokemon is immune to Ground-type moves and heals 25% if hit by one, but takes double damage from Water-type moves. Heals 1/8 HP per turn in Sandstorm, loses 1/8 HP per turn in Rain.
Stats: 180 / 140 / 90 / 60 / 60 / 70 | BST: 600
Moves: Earthquake, Dig, Rock Slide, Heavy Slam, Wild Charge, Thunder, Block,
Reasoning: The mighty Shai Hulud, an unbelievably huge creature that tunnels through the sand on the planet Arrakis. They are so massive that the static electricy of them tunneling through the sand causes lighting to strike the ground above them. Worshipped by the native people of this hostile desert planet, Shai Hulud is key to a cycle that produces the most valuable substance in the universe: the mind-enhancing spice. Spice is used by people all over the galaxy, but most importantly it is required for interstellar travel to be possible. Harvesting spice is a lucrative, but dangerous business. Not only are the worms dangerous, but the nearly moisture-free environment is hazardous as well ( in fact water is extremely toxic to the sandworms ). While spice harvesters hate and fear the sandworms, the native people ( the Fremen ) have engineered a way to force the worms to stay above the sand, climb on top of them, and ride them across the desert.

Pokémon: Private
Franchise: The Penguins of Madagascar
Type:

Ability: Cute Charm | Adorable (Immune to Normal-type moves. Heals as much damage as he would've taken.)
Moves: Draining Kiss, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Waterfall, Scald, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Roost, Wing Attack, Quantum Hypercute, Acrobatics, Play Rough, Haze
Stats: 85 HP/87 Atk/55 Def/87 SpA/110 SpD/96 Spe (520 BST)

Quantum Hypercute |
| Status | 8 PP | 100% | Paralyzes and infatuates the target.
Reasoning: Of the four commando penguins, Private is both the softest, and the most adorable. Fairy-types often look cutesy, and sometimes use this to their advantage. The Quantum Hypercute is a mesmerizing ability that Private developed in the TPoM show.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Well, I’m guess I’m doing this one

Pokémon: Diane (Seven Deadly Sins)
Type: Ground/Fighting
Ability: Terraform: Ground-type moves gain 1.5x power; contact moves deal .75x damage
Moves: Drole’s Dance*, Earthquake, Close Combat, Earth Power, Crush Grip, Storm Throw, Circle Throw, Minimize, Agility, Ice Hammer, Hammer Arm, Wood Hammer, some Poison moves ig
Stats: 110 HP/130 Atk/115 Def/60 SpA/90 SpD/65 Spe (BST: 570)

Reasoning: Alright so Diane is the Serpent’s Sin of Envy, and her ability Creation allows her to manipulate the earth itself (hence Ground typing and ability). She is a member of the strongest Holy Knight faction (hence Fighting), and her stats are orientated towards being a physical tank. Her moves are generic STAB and some stuff we’ve seen her do, with the Poison moves relatiing to how she’s represented by a Serpent.
*Drole’s Dance | Ground | Status | 15 PP (24 Max) | Accuracy: — | Raises the user’s Attack two stages and the user’s Speed one stage.
Edit: Well at least I didn’t fuck anything else up. I’ve made Drole’s Dance raise Attack by 2 (as it was intended, idk how I missed that). Also gave her Hammer Arm, Wood Hammer and Ice Hammer cause Gideon

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Well, I’m guess I’m doing this one
View attachment 166792
Pokémon: Diane (Seven Deadly Sins)
Type: Ground/Fighting
Ability: Creation: Ground-type moves gain 1.5x contact moves deal .75x damage
Moves: Drole’s Dance*, Earthquake, Close Combat, Earth Power, Crush Grip, Storm Throw, Circle Throw, Minimize, Agility, some Poison moves ig
Stats: 110 HP/130 Atk/115 Def/60 SpA/90 SpD/65 Spe (BST: 570)

Reasoning: Alright so Diane is the Serpent’s Sin of Envy, and her ability Creation allows her to manipulate the earth itself (hence Ground typing and ability). She is a member of the strongest Holy Knight faction (hence Fighting), and her stats are orientated towards being a physical tank. Her moves are generic STAB and some stuff we’ve seen her do, with the Poison moves relatiing to how she’s represented by a Serpent.
*Drole’s Dance | Ground | Status | 15 PP (24 Max) | Accuracy: — | Raises the user’s Attack one stage and the user’s Speed one stage.
Why is Drole's Dance a worser version of Shift Gear. At least make it sharply raise Attack.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
>not knowing what a dragon dance is

>also implying that giving diane shift gear is something that could have happened in this version of reality
I know what Dragon Dance is. I was just an idiot for a second. Anyways, I don't know anything actually, but I guess sharply raising attack kinda like a reverse Shift gear could work. Or a renamed Shift Gear.

"SMOLITZER ACTIVATED. PILOT: NOZOMI TOJO."
Pokémon: Smol Nozomi
Type: Ice
Ability: Clear Body / Snow Warning (Hidden)
Stats: 80/60/80/75/85/110 (490)
Type: Ice/Steel
Ability: Iron Fist / Snow Warning (Hidden)
Ability (Mega): voiceless*
*voiceless: Punching moves have 1.5x power. Damaging sound moves become physical and lose the sound attribute.
Stats: 110/135/110/85/100/60 (600)
Stats (Mega): 110/155/120/85/110/120 (700)

(Smol Nozomi evolves into Smolitzer and can thus use Eviolite. Smolitzer mega-evolves into Smolitzer-Mega using Christmas Spirit as a Mega Stone.)
Notable Moves: Snow halation (see SiIvaGunner), Recover, Aurora Veil, Ice Punch, Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Fly, Air Slash, Thunder Wave, Tailwind, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Mach Punch
Smol Nozomi @ Light Clay / Eviolite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Tailwind

Smolitzer @ Icy Rock
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch / Tailwind.

Smolitzer @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch
- Recover

Smolitzer @ Christmas Spirit
Ability: Snow Warning / Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Snow Halation
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch
- Mach Punch / Drain Punch / Close Combat

Reasoning: A smol version of a school idol singer from Love Live. Her association with the song "Snow halation" gives her the Ice-type. The Smolitzer is the mech she uses in the SiIvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis, and gives her the Steel-type because it's a machine made of metal.

She gets Snow Warning because Snow. Clear Body is due to having an ability with the same effect in the Reboot ARG's ROM Hack. Smolitzer has Iron Fist due to Nozomi favoring punches while using it, which is also why she gets all those punch moves. Her Mega form's ability, "voiceless", is named after the song of the same name (one of SiIvaGunner's few original compositions), and draws from the same material as Iron Fist - its other effect is simply because I needed to give her SOME use for Snow Halation.

Speaking of her Mega form, it's based on the powered-up state that the Smolitzer enters twice in the series. It's never named, so I made it a Mega form because she got it from an item the first time she used it and it required external assistance both times. It gets a major speed boost (it was utterly destroying Mecha-Dick MkII, which neither she nor Meta Knight could hit before), which is reflected in its stats.

She gets Electric moves because of how she disabled the hostile mech that she would turn into the Smolitzer (by short-circuiting it), and also derives from how mechanical Pokémon tend to get Electric moves. She gets Flying-type moves because both she and the Smolitzer can fly.

Last edited:
"I'm not a self-conceited bastard. I'm a self-conceited monster."

Pokémon: Chopper
Type: Normal
Ability: Healer/Adaptibility
H. Ability: Protean
Moves: Growth, Tri-Attack, Hyper Voice, Chatter, Growl, Double-Team, Confuse Ray, Bounce, Double-Edge, Crunch, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Thunder Punch, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Horn Leech, Hammer Arm.
Stats: 90/90/90/90/90/90 (Normal Form)
Stats: 75/150/75/150/75/150 (Kung Fu Point)
Stats: 150/75/150/75/150/75 (Guard Point)
Stats: 120/120/120/120/120/120 (Monster Point)
New Item: Rumble Ball - One use item, changes Chopper into another form.
Reasoning: Normal becuase he was a normal deer with a Human-Human fruit. Healer because he’s a doctor. Adaptibility and Protean because his entire fighting style is changjng forms. Growth is because he grows using the rumble ball. Horn Leech and Hammer Arm are for Horn and Arm point, respectively. Kung Fu Point is the offensive form. Guard Point is the defensive form. Monster Point is the ultimate form.

Based on his appearance in Trogday 08, this dragon could swallow Strong Bad whole.
Pokémon: Trogdor
Type: Dragon/Fire
Ability: Rough Skin / Intimidate / Burninator (Burn counterpart of Merciless)
Moves: Outrage, Thrash, Dragon Tail, Iron Tail, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Flame Burst, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Hammer Arm, Brick Break, Mega Punch, Fire Punch, Strength, Hyper Voice, Crunch, Fire Fang, Stomp, Steamroller, Bulldoze, Air Slash, Steel Wing, Wing Attack, Wrap, Will-O-Wisp, Whirlwind, Roar, Screech, Defog, Smokescreen, Glare, Leer, Spikes, Coil, Rest
Stats: 120/120/100/100/80/80 | 600 BST
Reasoning: Trogdor was ... maybe just a dragon. He is known as the burninator, hence the Fire typing/moves and namesake Ability. (And since he's a fire-breathing dragon, he is theoretically able to breathe draconic energy, as in Dragon Pulse and Dragon Breath.) He goes on rampages (Outrage, Thrash), Stomping on and burninating peasants. (This inspired Steamroller and Bulldoze as well.) He also breathes smoke (Smokescreen) and has a destructive Roar (+ Hyper Voice, Screech). Coil and Rest are based on his snake-like body and that his initial state in Peasant's Quest is coiled up and dormant. (By extension, Wrap is also included.) Other moves (and his Abilities) relate to his body parts: beefy arm (Hammer Arm, Brick Break, Mega Punch, Fire Punch, Strength), teeth (Crunch, Fire Fang), tail (Dragon Tail, Iron Tail), wings (Air Slash, Steel Wing, Wing Attack, Whirlwind, Defog), angry eyebrows (Glare, Leer, Intimidate), and spinities (Spikes, Rough Skin).

Last edited:

You stay... I go...
Pokémon: Iron Giant
Type:

Ability: Metal Eater*, Regenerator, Levitate
*Metal Eater:
Deals 1.2x damage to Steel types.
Notable Moves: Double Iron Bash, elemental punches, Superpower, Earthquake, Techno Blast, Fly
Z-Move: Superman (250 BP | Requires Fly | User faints)

Stats: 110 / 160 / 110 / 90 / 80 / 30 (580 BST)

Reasoning: The Iron Giant is a colossal robot who came to Earth and made friends with a boy named Hogarth (worst name ever). Being a robot made of metal gives him Steel typing while his diet of metal, ability to repair himself and flight give him the abilities, Metal Eater, Regenerator and Levitate respectively. His movepool consists of predominately physical moves that represent his physical strength but has access to Techno Blast due to the technology in his weapons allowing him to shoot lasers (if holding a Drive, Techno Blast will change type). His Signature Z-Move, Superman, is derived from when the Iron Giant flew to intercept a missile that was about to destroy everything the Iron Giant loved, ultimately ending in sacrifice.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Scoopapa’s Shai Hulud
ToadBrigade’s Iron Giant
My Diane
Edit: Changed Diane’s ability name to Giant’s Power (does the same thing, also shows how bad I am with naming abilities) ty Mygavolt for pointing that out
Edit 2: Changed it again to Terraform since that sounds better

Last edited:
Pika Xreme's Smol Nozomi
Mygavolt's Trogdor
Solaros and Lunaris's Diane (although her Ability has the same name as one of Creati's (from last slate), so that would have to be rectified and it has)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)