Crossover Chaos V2: Slate 44 - Halloween

And now for a triple threat of more Fate servants! These three all have one thing in common.

"Behold my talent, and hear the thunderous applause! Here is the honor of the Imperium! Open your doors as a flower opens its petals! Behold the Golden Theatre!"

Pokémon: Nero Claudius (Fate/Extra)
Type: Fire/Grass
Ability: Imperial Privilege/Saber Class
Signature Abilities
Imperial Privilege: Nero copies the opponent's ability if possible. If it is an ability that triggers, upon that trigger condition being fulfilled, it is triggered twice (e.g. if Nero copied Motor Drive and got hit by an Electric-type move, she would gain 2 stages in Speed, not one). Imperial Privilege copies a new ability each time an opponent is sent in.
Moves: Gladiusanus Blauserium, Slash, Fury Cutter, Rosa Ichthys, Submission, Swords Dance, Agility, etc.
Signature Moves
Gladiusanus Blauserium: Fire-Type, Physical, 30 BP, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP. Hits three times. Slashing move.
Rosa Ichthys: Grass-type, Physical, 100 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. Does not make contact. Does either Grass-type or Steel-type damage, depending on which would deal more damage. Slashing move.
Signature Z-Move: Aestus Domus Aurea- Upgraded from Gladiusanus Blauserium with Noblephantasmium Z. 200 BP, Fire-type. Upon use, changes the terrain and weather to Aestus Domus Aurea for either 8 turns or Nero is KOed. This cannot be overrided by any other weather effect EXCEPT for select other Z-Moves, notably Unlimited Blade Works and Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu.
Unique Weather/Terrain: Aestus Domus Aurea- At the end of each turn, including the turn Aestus Domus Aurea is used, all opponents on the field lose 1 stage in a random stat (Except Evasion and Accuracy), and all allies gain 1 stage in a random stat (Except Evasion and Accuracy).
Stats: 70 HP/120 Atk/80 Def/40 SpA/80 SpD/160 Spe (BST: 550)
Reasoning: And here we have what is perhaps the first of many 'Saberface' characters from the Fate Series, those being characters whose appearance mimics that of Artoria's to a degree. Of these however, Nero Claudius, otherwise known as Red Saber, is the most notable. She originates from Fate/Extra, as one of the playable Servants, and unlike most other Saberface heroes, has a personality that is very much unlike Artoria.

Her stats are mostly meant to compare to Artoria's, specifically how they compare in the Fate/Extella games: She doesn't quite hit as hard as Artoria, and she's MUCH more frail, but she's also quite a bit faster than Artoria is.

Nero's typing is based on both her title and theming (One of her nicknames is the Emperor of Roses [and roses are a recurring theme throughout her attacks]). Her sword, Aestus Estus, is a flaming sword (And fire is her most-used element of attack), hence why she's a Fire/Grass-type.

Her ability is Saber Class (Which we've already seen on Artoria), but she also has her own unique ability, Imperial Privilege. In essence, it's an enhanced version of Trace, molded after the skill of the same name in Fate/Extra, which basically allows Nero to gain skills she would not normally have, so long as there is justification for it. This is actually how she was summoned into the Saber Class anyway despite her stats aside from agility being rather poor.

Nero's listed moveset has two signature moves: Gladiusanus Blauserium, a repeated set of fiery slashes, as well as her most notable Signature Move, Rosa Ichthys, which fires a wave of energy from her blade. The other is general sword-wielding fare, save for perhaps Submission. That particular move is based on one of the tales Nero mentions to her master in Fate/Extra (And gets referenced in Fate/Extella as well), where she claims to have caught a lion in a submission hold.

Nero's Z-Move is her Noble Phantasm, where she spawns the Golden Theatre. The Golden Theatre is described as a place where everything is advantageous to Nero- her enemies are weaker and she is stronger, which manifests as random stat gains for allies and stat drops for enemies. It dealing damage is a reference to how the Noble Phantasm appears in Fate/Extella Link, where it is followed up with another of Nero's techniques, Laus St. Claudius. You can see that particular iteration here.

Second up...

"The gods reside in Izumo. True and beautiful, they breathe life into the soul. Amaterasu in the mountains, rivers and watery heavens. My freedom is the proof of purification, called the Weighted Stone of Tamamo, the mirror of the divine treasure of Uka...!"

Pokémon: Tamamo no Mae (Fate/Extra)
Type: Fire/Ice
Ability: Caster Class/Mirror- Aphotic Cave
Signature Abilities
Caster Class: Tamamo's Special attacks deal 1.3x damage.
Mantra- Aphotic Cave: Upon switching in, Tamamo gains a buff that reduces the damage taken from the first attack she takes by 70%. If the damage from a Special Attack was reduced this way, Tamamo's Special Attack increases by 1 stage and the buff is refreshed. Counts as a screen, but is removed if Tamamo is switched out.
Moves: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Aeroblast, Thunderbolt, Charm-Gyokutenhou, Calm Mind, etc.
Signature Moves
Charm- Gyokutenhou: Dark-type, 80 BP, Physical, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. Does damage based on Tamamo's Special Attack. This move guaranteed to be a Critical Hit against Male targets. Fails unless used by Tamamo.
Signature Z-Move: Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu: Upgraded from Calm Mind with Noblephantasmium Z. Upon use, changes the weather and terrain to Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu for 8 turns or until Tamamo is KOed. Cannot be overrided except by moves of a similar vein, such as Aestus Domus Aurea or Unlimited Blade Works.
Unique Weather/Terrain: Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu- Allied PP Consumption is negated, and the power of allied Special Attacks is increased by 1.5x.
Stats: 70 HP/10 Atk/10 Def/140 SpA/140 SpD/110 Spe (BST: 480)
Reasoning: The second servant to arrive also hails from Fate/Extra, this time being Tamamo no Mae. There is a theme running between the three Servants I've submitted here- can you see it?

Tamamo's typing mostly owes to the fact that flames and ice are her two most common forms of attack (Although she does have access to other elemental attacks, such as wind and lightning). These forms of attack also make up the most of her moveset.

Her signature move is Charm- Gyokutenhou, otherwise known as the Polygamist Castration Fist (No, I'm not making that up). To quote Tamamo herself in this regard...
"First, strike the crotch! Then, REALLY strike the crotch! Repentance through crotch violence!".
Naturally, hitting there is considered fighting dirty, so Dark-type was obvious for the move.
It also, despite being a physical attack, does damage based on Tamamo's Magic in Fate/Extra CCC, hence why it does damage based on Tamamo's Special Attack. Lastly, as it was in Fate/Extra CCC, the move is a guaranteed crit on any target whose gender is Male.

Her signature Z-Move is her Noble Phantasm, Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu. In the Fate series, zeroes out the MP Costs of Tamamo's abilities and provides allies with practically unlimited amounts of Mana for as long as she can keep it up. This translates to zeroed PP costs and increased power on allied Special Attacks.

She has two abilities. The first is a reference to the class she's summoned under, the Caster Class, heroes of magic. This translates to essentially higher Special Attack. Her other ability is a unique one, based on a skill she has in Fate/Extra, which is used to protect herself by reducing incoming damage to 10% and absorbing MP from enemy Skills. In this case, it absorbs Special Attacks to boost her Special Attack and refresh itself, but is stopped by physical moves and removed by Screen Removal. It also can't be applied to allies, only herself.

Tamamo's stats are reflective of how she is in Fate/Extra- Magical juggernaut, and she's kinda fast, but her physical stats are awful, and she'll crumple to even a weak physical attack.

And for the third Servant...

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, unlimited blade works."

Pokémon: Archer (Fate/Stay Night)
Type: Steel
Ability: Projection
Signature Ability: Projection- Archer gains STAB on all physical moves.
Moves: Kanshou & Bakuya, Slash, Fury Cutter, Night Slash, Sacred Sword, X-Scissor, Mimic, Rosa Ichthys (See Nero), Gladiusanus Blauserium (See Nero), Rho Aias, etc.
Signature Moves
Kanshou & Bakuya: Steel-type, 45 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP, Physical. Hits twice. Super-Effective against Dark-types.
Rho Aias: Steel-type, Status. 20 PP. Blocks all direct damaging moves, including Z-Moves, but fails against Status moves.
Signature Z-Move: Unlimited Blade Works- Upgraded from Kanshou & Bakuya with Noblephantasmium Z. Upon use, turns the Terrain and Weather to Unlimited Blade Works for 8 turns or until Archer is KOed. Can only be overrided by similar moves, such as Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu and Aestus Domus Aurea.
Unique Weather/Terrain: Unlimited Blade Works- Enemies who are not Steel-type lose 1/8 of their HP every turn. Archer's moves gain +1 Priority when in Unlimited Blade Works. Archer's Defense and Special Defense are increased by 1.5x once Unlimited Blade Works has been used.
Stats: 100 HP/100 Atk/100 Def/50 SpA/100 SpD/120 Spe (BST: 570)
Reasoning: And here we have an odd one out. Archer here originates from Fate/Stay Night, where he was summoned as the Servant of Rin Tohsaka and, while Artoria may have gone on to become the Mascot of the Nasuverse as a whole, Archer took on the role of being the sort of Mascot for the Fate Series, to the point where he has appeared in more Fate-related works than Artoria herself has.

Archer's stats are well-rounded but not particularly high in any one area. He's not as strong or fast as Nero, and he doesn't have the sheer special bulk that Tamamo has, but he's not lacking in any area aside from Special Attack.

His moveset is filled with practically every Weapon-based move in existence, including Nero's signature moves (He is, after all, capable of copying others' weapons [and their fighting styles, to boot]), as well as the twin swords that have become his go-to weapon, Kanshou & Bakuya. They have anti-monster properties, hence super-effective against Dark-types. Rho Aias is a shield that Archer projects to protect himself from attacks, to the point where it can even block what is otherwise supposed to be an instant kill in the form of Lancer's Gae Bolg. Here's the scene from the anime adaptation.

Archer only has one ability, that being Projection, his unique form of magecraft, which allows him to copy any weapon he has come across and store it in his Reality Marble. When he calls upon the weapon, he also calls upon its wielder's experience and skill in battle, which translates to Archer getting STAB on his entire moveset, despite his Pure Steel-typing (It's the only typing that would fit, and I mean... part of the ever-so-famous chant is him saying "Steel is my body", so...).

Speaking of his Reality Marble, his Z-Move is that Reality Marble which also doubles as his Noble Phantasm- the ever so famous Unlimited Blade Works. The world of infinite swords. It manifests as a defensive buff to Archer (One of the passive effects of the Noble Phantasm is that it heals Shirou from wounds by knitting his body into swords) as well as passive damage to enemies and, given the fact that all of his weapons are ready and waiting when inside his Reality Marble, grants him +1 Priority. To make up for the fact that Archer lacked any real defining standout from Nero or Tamamo, his Noble Phantasm is by far the strongest of the three- Nero's is inherently random, and Tamamo's, while decently powerful, doesn't compare to Archer's.

The theme between these three Servants is that they're the three playable servants in Fate/Extra.

Last edited:
"What am I doing!? I almost gave up! She saved me! If I don’t protect her now, who will!? I need to be stronger… I need the strength to protect those precious to me!"

Pokémon: Alto (Stella Glow)
Type: Fighting/Fairy
Ability:Justified/Steadfast
H.A. Ability: Follow Up-Can use another move after knocking out an opponent.
Moves: Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Psycho Cut, Earthquake, Earth Power, Protect, Play Rough, Charm, Attract, Wide Guard, Hyper Voice, Boomburst.
Z-Move: Ragna Break-Converted from Sacred Sword using Tunium Z. Fighting, Physical, Power: 200, Accuracy: 100% Ignores all Defense and Evasion Boosts when used, but Defense and Evasion drops.
Stats: 125/125/100/75/100/100
Reasoning: Fighting is because Alto is a knight like the Swords of Justice and Gallade, as well as him having a strong sense of honor, which he shares with many Fighting-types. Fairy because he's magic and tunes the other witches. Ragna Break is from the game. Most of the attack are slashing attacks, again because he's a knight. Charm and Attract are because he can get any of the other witches in the endings, which can also be linked to Play Rough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Life Orb
Alto @ Life Orb
Ability: Follow Up
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Ragna Break
Alto @ Tunium Z
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Bulk Up

“Blood! Darkness! I Shall drown the world in both!”
Image result for soul calibur nightmare
Image result for night terror soul calibur

Pokémon: Nightmare/Night Terror (Soul Calibur)
Type: Dark/Ghost (Nightmare)
Type: Dark/Flying (Night Terror)
Ability: Pressure/Dark Aura
H. Ability: Soul Eater - Gains +1 Attack and +1 Special Attack when knocking out a pokemon.
Moves: Spiritomb movepool + Secret Sword, Cut, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin, Air Cutter, Air Slash
Stats: 100/120/90/120/90/110 (Nightmare)
Stats: 100/150/110/150/110/130 (Night Terror)
New Item: Soul Shard - Turns Nightmare into Night Terror when held
Reasoning: Dark/Ghost because Nightmare is a demonic spirit fused with a sword. Dark/Flying for Night Terror because Night Terror gains wing and flight in the transformation. Pressure is the standard Legendary ability, Dark Aura exemplifies its evil nature, and Soul Eater exemplifies its hunger for souls and pieces of itself for completion. Spiritomb and Nightmare are very similar, they are both monstrous spirits possessing objects, Nightmare willingly, Spiritomb unwillingly, both cause destruction due to it being in their nature, and both are Dark/Ghost types. Thus, Spiritomb’s movepool plus some swords moves for the Soul Edge. Stats imply great offensive and serviceable defensive power. Nightmare needs shards of itself to be complete.

"It's a rule that you should take care of weary travelers!"
Witch
View attachment 153006
Goddess
View attachment 153007
Pokémon: Popo (Stella Glow)
Type: Flying/Fairy
Ability: Long Reach/Lightning Rod
H.A. Ability: Final Tuning-Transforms into her Goddess form when Alto is in your party and has the Song Stone*.
Moves: Air Slash, Air Cutter, Hurricane, Fly, Brave Bird, Chatter, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Play Rough, Aromatic Mist, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch, Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, Focus Blast, Quiver Dance, Rain Dance.
Signature Move: Rusty Key-Flying, Status, 5 PP, Paralyzes all foes and lowers their Def and SpD by 1.
Z-Move: Volt Shower-Converted from Rusty Key using Tunium Z. Only usable in Goddess form. Flying, Special, Base 90 Power, Paralyzes all foes and lowers their Def and SpD by 2.
Stats: 100/100/50/125/75/150 (600)
Stats (Goddess): 120/130/60/155/75/160 (700)
Reasoning: Flying/Fairy because wind witch. Long Reach because she's a archer. Lightning Rod because she can control electricity. Final Tuning and the Goddess Form reference her Goddess Form from the game. Stat spread reflects her stat spread in the game. Flying and Fairy are for STAB. Electric is for coverage, also Popo uses lightning in the game. Rain Dance because Popo makes clouds and manipulates the weather.
Popo @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod/Final Tuning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Air Slash/Rusty Key
- Quiver Dance

Popo @ Damp Rock
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- Rain Dance

"As if I care-It's not like I asked them to wait for me, and since when did you become so full of yourself to talk back to me?"
Witch
View attachment 153014
Goddess
View attachment 153015
Pokémon: Sakuya (Stella Glow)
Type: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Magma Armor/Anger Point
H.A. Ability: Final Tuning-Transforms into her Goddess form when Alto is in your party and has the Song Stone*.
Moves: Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Fire Lash, Sacred Fire, Sizzly Slide, Heat Crash, Will-O-Wisp, Fiery Dance, Eruption, Earthquake, Earth Power, Play Rough, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Psycho Cut, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Aromatic Mist, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Sunny Day.
Signature Move: Cherry Blossom-Fire, Status, 5 PP, Raises the critical hit raito of all Pokemon on user's side of the field by 2.
Z-Move: Fiery Night-Converted from Cherry Blossom using Tunium Z. Only usable in Goddess form. Fire, Special, Base 90 Power, Raises the critical hit raito of all Pokemon on user's side of the field by 4.
Stats: 100/150/125/100/75/50 (600)
Stats (Goddess): 120/160/155/130/75/60 (700)
Reasoning: Fire/Fairy because fire witch. Magma Armor because she controls volcanoes. Anger Point because she's quick to anger and her A.I. during Chapter 3 is quite aggressive. Final Tuning and the Goddess Form reference her Goddess Form from the game. Stat spread reflects her stat spread in the game. Fire and Fairy are for STAB. Few special being a result of her mainly physical attacks in the game. Slashing attacks are because she uses a blade.
Sakuya @ Leftovers
Ability: Final Tuning
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sizzly Slide
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge

Sakuya @ Tunium Z
Adamant Nature
- Cherry Blossom
- Flare Blitz
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
"What am I doing!? I almost gave up! She saved me! If I don’t protect her now, who will!? I need to be stronger… I need the strength to protect those precious to me!"

Moves: Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Psycho Cut, Earthquake, Earth Power, Protect, Play Rough, Charm, Attract, Wide Guard, Hyper Voice, Boomburst.
Z-Move: Ragna Break-Converted from Sacred Sword using Tunium Z. Fighting, Physical, Power: 200, Accuracy: 100% Ignores all Defense and Evasion Boosts when used, but Defense and Evasion drops.
Reasoning: Fighting is because Alto is a knight like the Swords of Justice and Gallade, as well as him having a strong sense of honor, which he shares with many Fighting-types. Fairy because he's magic and tunes the other witches. Ragna Break is from the game. Most of the attack are slashing attacks, again because he's a knight. Charm and Attract are because he can get any of the other witches in the endings, which can also be linked to Play Rough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Life Orb
Alto @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Ragna Break
Alto @ Tunium Z
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Bulk Up

“Blood! Darkness! I Shall drown the world in both!”
Image result for soul calibur nightmare
Image result for night terror soul calibur

H. Ability: Soul Eater - Gains +1 Attack and +1 Special Attack when knocking out a pokemon.
Moves: Spiritomb movepool + Secret Sword, Cut, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin, Air Cutter, Air Slash
Reasoning: Dark/Ghost because Nightmare is a demonic spirit fused with a sword. Dark/Flying for Night Terror because Night Terror gains wing and flight in the transformation. Pressure is the standard Legendary ability, Dark Aura exemplifies its evil nature, and Soul Eater exemplifies its hunger for souls and pieces of itself for completion. Spiritomb and Nightmare are very similar, they are both monstrous spirits possessing objects, Nightmare willingly, Spiritomb unwillingly, both cause destruction due to it being in their nature, and both are Dark/Ghost types. Thus, Spiritomb’s movepool plus some swords moves for the Soul Edge. Stats imply great offensive and serviceable defensive power. Nightmare needs shards of itself to be complete.

"It's a rule that you should take care of weary travelers!"
Witch
View attachment 153006
Goddess
View attachment 153007
H.A. Ability: Final Tuning-Transforms into her Goddess form when Alto is on the field and has the Song Stone*.
Moves: Air Slash, Air Cutter, Hurricane, Fly, Brave Bird, Chatter, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Play Rough, Aromatic Mist, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch, Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, Focus Blast, Quiver Dance, Rain Dance.
Signature Move: Rusty Key-Flying, Status, 5 PP, Paralyzes all foes and lowers their Def and SpD by 1.
Z-Move: Volt Shower-Converted from Rusty Key using Tunium Z. Only usable in Goddess form. Flying, Special, Base 90 Power, Paralyzes all foes and lowers their Def and SpD by 2.
Reasoning: Flying/Fairy because wind witch. Long Reach because she's a archer. Lightning Rod because she can control electricity. Final Tuning and the Goddess Form reference her Goddess Form from the game. Stat spread reflects her stat spread in the game. Flying and Fairy are for STAB. Electric is for coverage, also Popo uses lightning in the game. Rain Dance because Popo makes clouds and manipulates the weather.
Popo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Air Slash/Rusty Key
- Quiver Dance

Popo @ Damp Rock
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- Rain Dance

"As if I care-It's not like I asked them to wait for me, and since when did you become so full of yourself to talk back to me?"
Witch
View attachment 153014
Goddess
View attachment 153015
H.A. Ability: Final Tuning-Transforms into her Goddess form when Alto is on the field and has the Song Stone*.
Moves: Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Fire Lash, Sacred Fire, Sizzly Slide, Heat Crash, Will-O-Wisp, Fiery Dance, Eruption, Earthquake, Earth Power, Play Rough, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Psycho Cut, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Aromatic Mist, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Sing, Sunny Day.
Signature Move: Cherry Blossom-Fire, Status, 5 PP, Raises the critical hit raito of all Pokemon on user's side of the field by 2.
Z-Move: Fiery Night-Converted from Cherry Blossom using Tunium Z. Only usable in Goddess form. Fire, Special, Base 90 Power, Raises the critical hit raito of all Pokemon on user's side of the field by 4.
Reasoning: Fire/Fairy because fire witch. Magma Armor because she controls volcanoes. Anger Point because she's quick to anger and her A.I. during Chapter 3 is quite aggressive. Final Tuning and the Goddess Form reference her Goddess Form from the game. Stat spread reflects her stat spread in the game. Fire and Fairy are for STAB. Few special being a result of her mainly physical attacks in the game. Slashing attacks are because she uses a blade.
Sakuya @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sizzly Slide
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge

Sakuya @ Tunium Z
Adamant Nature
- Cherry Blossom
- Flare Blitz
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge
So is Final Tuning only effective in double battles? If so, just make it that Alto is in your party, then I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Might as well resub this.

Pokémon: Morpho Knight
Type: Ghost/Bug
Ability: Pressure / Underworld Knight* (Hidden)
*Underworld Knight: Immune to Ghost-type moves. When hit by one, the user's own Ghost-type moves are powered up 1.5x. (Flash Fire clone)
Stats: 90/130/90/120/90/80 (600)
Stats (Morpho Knight EX): 100/150/100/130/100/100 (680)
Notable Moves: Underworld King Slash*, X-Scissor, Shadow Ball, Bug Buzz, Mach Tornado (see Meta Knight), Sacred Sword, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Swords Dance, Roost, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin
*Underworld King Slash: Physical Ghost-type, 100 BP, 100% Accuracy, 15/24 PP, 30% chance to lower target's Defense by 1, slashing move, 180 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Morpho Knight @ Leftovers
Ability: Underworld Knight
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Underworld King Slash
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Reasoning: Morpho Knight is an... afterlife-connected thing which happens to look butterfly-like, hence the Ghost/Bug typing. Pressure is common on Legendaries so why not. Underworld Knight is because it sort of accumulated the grudges of Galacta Knight's victims (if I'm interpreting things right) which is kinda like getting stronger from Ghost moves. It gets slashy moves because sword, including its signature move. Shadow Ball is based on the attack where it shoots ghosts. It also has a similar attack to Bug Buzz in canon. It gets Mach Tornado from Meta Knight because it can use it in its boss fight. It gets fire moves due to some of its attacks looking like fire. Roost is due to Wings and Rapid Spin is because Morpho Knight EX has a spinny attack.

Pokemon: Zelda
Type: Psychic
Abilities: Serene Grace / Magic Guard / Divine Wisdom*
*Divine Wisdom - SpD increases every time this pokemon takes an attack.
Signature Move:
Light Arrow - 95 BP | Special | Psychic type | 100% Acc. | 10-16 PP | Super Effective vs. Dark types
Stats: 75/ 85 / 85 / 110 / 115 / 110 | BST: 580
Moves: Song of Time, Psychic, Future Sight, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Sacred Sword, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Calm Mind, Agility, Morning Sun, Wish, Protect, Healing Wish, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, Trick Room, Imprison
Reasoning: Zelda, the titular princess of the Zelda series. The women of her bloodline can be imbued with the spirit of the goddess of time, and wisdom is her defining trait, hence the custom ability Divine Wisdom. She learns Song of Time as well as Link because she is the one who teaches it to him. Light Arrow is an ability granted by the goddess of time that she tends to gain upon realizing her full potential, and is often specifically required to defeat the main antagonist of the series, Ganondorf. The movepool is based on her magical abilities in many of the games; protective barriers, illusions, and occasionally generic energy beams based around light and auras. The water and ice moves are based on the elements that associate with Wisdom in the series.

Last edited:
Voting starts now and ends in a week.
Signature Abilities
Imperial Privilege: Nero copies the opponent's ability if possible. If it is an ability that triggers, upon that trigger condition being fulfilled, it is triggered twice (e.g. if Nero copied Motor Drive and got hit by an Electric-type move, she would gain 2 stages in Speed, not one). Imperial Privilege copies a new ability each time an opponent is sent in.
Moves: Gladiusanus Blauserium, Slash, Fury Cutter, Rosa Ichthys, Submission, Swords Dance, Agility, etc.
Signature Moves
Gladiusanus Blauserium: Fire-Type, Physical, 30 BP, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP. Hits three times. Slashing move.
Rosa Ichthys: Grass-type, Physical, 100 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. Does not make contact. Does either Grass-type or Steel-type damage, depending on which would deal more damage. Slashing move.
Signature Z-Move: Aestus Domus Aurea- Upgraded from Gladiusanus Blauserium with Noblephantasmium Z. 200 BP, Fire-type. Upon use, changes the terrain and weather to Aestus Domus Aurea for either 8 turns or Nero is KOed. This cannot be overrided by any other weather effect EXCEPT for select other Z-Moves, notably Unlimited Blade Works and Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu.
Unique Weather/Terrain: Aestus Domus Aurea- At the end of each turn, including the turn Aestus Domus Aurea is used, all opponents on the field lose 1 stage in a random stat (Except Evasion and Accuracy), and all allies gain 1 stage in a random stat (Except Evasion and Accuracy).
Reasoning: And here we have what is perhaps the first of many 'Saberface' characters from the Fate Series, those being characters whose appearance mimics that of Artoria's to a degree. Of these however, Nero Claudius, otherwise known as Red Saber, is the most notable. She originates from Fate/Extra, as one of the playable Servants, and unlike most other Saberface heroes, has a personality that is very much unlike Artoria.

Her stats are mostly meant to compare to Artoria's, specifically how they compare in the Fate/Extella games: She doesn't quite hit as hard as Artoria, and she's MUCH more frail, but she's also quite a bit faster than Artoria is.

Nero's typing is based on both her title and theming (One of her nicknames is the Emperor of Roses [and roses are a recurring theme throughout her attacks]). Her sword, Aestus Estus, is a flaming sword (And fire is her most-used element of attack), hence why she's a Fire/Grass-type.

Her ability is Saber Class (Which we've already seen on Artoria), but she also has her own unique ability, Imperial Privilege. In essence, it's an enhanced version of Trace, molded after the skill of the same name in Fate/Extra, which basically allows Nero to gain skills she would not normally have, so long as there is justification for it. This is actually how she was summoned into the Saber Class anyway despite her stats aside from agility being rather poor.

Nero's listed moveset has two signature moves: Gladiusanus Blauserium, a repeated set of fiery slashes, as well as her most notable Signature Move, Rosa Ichthys, which fires a wave of energy from her blade. The other is general sword-wielding fare, save for perhaps Submission. That particular move is based on one of the tales Nero mentions to her master in Fate/Extra (And gets referenced in Fate/Extella as well), where she claims to have caught a lion in a submission hold.

Nero's Z-Move is her Noble Phantasm, where she spawns the Golden Theatre. The Golden Theatre is described as a place where everything is advantageous to Nero- her enemies are weaker and she is stronger, which manifests as random stat gains for allies and stat drops for enemies. It dealing damage is a reference to how the Noble Phantasm appears in Fate/Extella Link, where it is followed up with another of Nero's techniques, Laus St. Claudius. You can see that particular iteration here.
Signature Abilities
Mantra- Aphotic Cave: Upon switching in, Tamamo gains a buff that reduces the damage taken from the first attack she takes by 70%. If the damage from a Special Attack was reduced this way, Tamamo's Special Attack increases by 1 stage and the buff is refreshed. Counts as a screen, but is removed if Tamamo is switched out.
Moves: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Aeroblast, Thunderbolt, Charm-Gyokutenhou, Calm Mind, etc.
Signature Moves
Charm- Gyokutenhou: Dark-type, 80 BP, Physical, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. Does damage based on Tamamo's Special Attack. This move guaranteed to be a Critical Hit against Male targets. Fails unless used by Tamamo.
Signature Z-Move: Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu: Upgraded from Calm Mind with Noblephantasmium Z. Upon use, changes the weather and terrain to Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu for 8 turns or until Tamamo is KOed. Cannot be overrided except by moves of a similar vein, such as Aestus Domus Aurea or Unlimited Blade Works.
Unique Weather/Terrain: Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu- Allied PP Consumption is negated, and the power of allied Special Attacks is increased by 1.5x.
Reasoning: The second servant to arrive also hails from Fate/Extra, this time being Tamamo no Mae. There is a theme running between the three Servants I've submitted here- can you see it?

Tamamo's typing mostly owes to the fact that flames and ice are her two most common forms of attack (Although she does have access to other elemental attacks, such as wind and lightning). These forms of attack also make up the most of her moveset.

Her signature move is Charm- Gyokutenhou, otherwise known as the Polygamist Castration Fist (No, I'm not making that up). To quote Tamamo herself in this regard...
"First, strike the crotch! Then, REALLY strike the crotch! Repentance through crotch violence!".
Naturally, hitting there is considered fighting dirty, so Dark-type was obvious for the move.
It also, despite being a physical attack, does damage based on Tamamo's Magic in Fate/Extra CCC, hence why it does damage based on Tamamo's Special Attack. Lastly, as it was in Fate/Extra CCC, the move is a guaranteed crit on any target whose gender is Male.

Her signature Z-Move is her Noble Phantasm, Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu. In the Fate series, zeroes out the MP Costs of Tamamo's abilities and provides allies with practically unlimited amounts of Mana for as long as she can keep it up. This translates to zeroed PP costs and increased power on allied Special Attacks.

She has two abilities. The first is a reference to the class she's summoned under, the Caster Class, heroes of magic. This translates to essentially higher Special Attack. Her other ability is a unique one, based on a skill she has in Fate/Extra, which is used to protect herself by reducing incoming damage to 10% and absorbing MP from enemy Skills. In this case, it absorbs Special Attacks to boost her Special Attack and refresh itself, but is stopped by physical moves and removed by Screen Removal. It also can't be applied to allies, only herself.

Tamamo's stats are reflective of how she is in Fate/Extra- Magical juggernaut, and she's kinda fast, but her physical stats are awful, and she'll crumple to even a weak physical attack.
Moves: Kanshou & Bakuya, Slash, Fury Cutter, Night Slash, Sacred Sword, X-Scissor, Mimic, Rosa Ichthys (See Nero), Gladiusanus Blauserium (See Nero), Rho Aias, etc.
Signature Moves
Kanshou & Bakuya: Steel-type, 45 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP, Physical. Hits twice. Super-Effective against Dark-types.
Rho Aias: Steel-type, Status. 20 PP. Blocks all direct damaging moves, including Z-Moves, but fails against Status moves.
Signature Z-Move: Unlimited Blade Works- Upgraded from Kanshou & Bakuya with Noblephantasmium Z. Upon use, turns the Terrain and Weather to Unlimited Blade Works for 8 turns or until Archer is KOed. Can only be overrided by similar moves, such as Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu and Aestus Domus Aurea.
Unique Weather/Terrain: Unlimited Blade Works- Enemies who are not Steel-type lose 1/8 of their HP every turn. Archer's moves gain +1 Priority when in Unlimited Blade Works. Archer's Defense and Special Defense are increased by 1.5x once Unlimited Blade Works has been used.
Reasoning: And here we have an odd one out. Archer here originates from Fate/Stay Night, where he was summoned as the Servant of Rin Tohsaka and, while Artoria may have gone on to become the Mascot of the Nasuverse as a whole, Archer took on the role of being the sort of Mascot for the Fate Series, to the point where he has appeared in more Fate-related works than Artoria herself has.

Archer's stats are well-rounded but not particularly high in any one area. He's not as strong or fast as Nero, and he doesn't have the sheer special bulk that Tamamo has, but he's not lacking in any area aside from Special Attack.

His moveset is filled with practically every Weapon-based move in existence, including Nero's signature moves (He is, after all, capable of copying others' weapons [and their fighting styles, to boot]), as well as the twin swords that have become his go-to weapon, Kanshou & Bakuya. They have anti-monster properties, hence super-effective against Dark-types. Rho Aias is a shield that Archer projects to protect himself from attacks, to the point where it can even block what is otherwise supposed to be an instant kill in the form of Lancer's Gae Bolg. Here's the scene from the anime adaptation.

Archer only has one ability, that being Projection, his unique form of magecraft, which allows him to copy any weapon he has come across and store it in his Reality Marble. When he calls upon the weapon, he also calls upon its wielder's experience and skill in battle, which translates to Archer getting STAB on his entire moveset, despite his Pure Steel-typing (It's the only typing that would fit, and I mean... part of the ever-so-famous chant is him saying "Steel is my body", so...).

Speaking of his Reality Marble, his Z-Move is that Reality Marble which also doubles as his Noble Phantasm- the ever so famous Unlimited Blade Works. The world of infinite swords. It manifests as a defensive buff to Archer (One of the passive effects of the Noble Phantasm is that it heals Shirou from wounds by knitting his body into swords) as well as passive damage to enemies and, given the fact that all of his weapons are ready and waiting when inside his Reality Marble, grants him +1 Priority. To make up for the fact that Archer lacked any real defining standout from Nero or Tamamo, his Noble Phantasm is by far the strongest of the three- Nero's is inherently random, and Tamamo's, while decently powerful, doesn't compare to Archer's.
Sample Sets
Life Orb
Alto @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Ragna Break
Alto @ Tunium Z
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Bulk Up
Witch
View attachment 153006
Goddess
View attachment 153007
Sample Sets
Popo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Air Slash/Rusty Key
- Quiver Dance

Popo @ Damp Rock
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- Rain Dance
Witch
View attachment 153014
Goddess
View attachment 153015
Sample Sets
Sakuya @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sizzly Slide
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge

Sakuya @ Tunium Z
Adamant Nature
- Cherry Blossom
- Flare Blitz
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge
*Underworld Knight: Immune to Ghost-type moves. When hit by one, the user's own Ghost-type moves are powered up 1.5x. (Flash Fire clone)
Notable Moves: Underworld King Slash*, X-Scissor, Shadow Ball, Bug Buzz, Mach Tornado (see Meta Knight), Sacred Sword, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Swords Dance, Roost, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin
*Underworld King Slash: Physical Ghost-type, 100 BP, 100% Accuracy, 15/24 PP, 30% chance to lower target's Defense by 1, slashing move, 180 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Sample Sets
Adamant Nature
- Underworld King Slash
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Reasoning: Morpho Knight is an... afterlife-connected thing which happens to look butterfly-like, hence the Ghost/Bug typing. Pressure is common on Legendaries so why not. Underworld Knight is because it sort of accumulated the grudges of Galacta Knight's victims (if I'm interpreting things right) which is kinda like getting stronger from Ghost moves. It gets slashy moves because sword, including its signature move. Shadow Ball is based on the attack where it shoots ghosts. It also has a similar attack to Bug Buzz in canon. It gets Mach Tornado from Meta Knight because it can use it in its boss fight. It gets fire moves due to some of its attacks looking like fire. Roost is due to Wings and Rapid Spin is because Morpho Knight EX has a spinny attack.
Signature Move:
Light Arrow - 95 BP | Special | Psychic type | 100% Acc. | 10-16 PP | Super Effective vs. Dark types
Moves: Song of Time, Psychic, Future Sight, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Sacred Sword, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Calm Mind, Agility, Morning Sun, Wish, Protect, Healing Wish, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, Trick Room, Imprison
Reasoning: Zelda, the titular princess of the Zelda series. The women of her bloodline can be imbued with the spirit of the goddess of time, and wisdom is her defining trait, hence the custom ability Divine Wisdom. She learns Song of Time as well as Link because she is the one who teaches it to him. Light Arrow is an ability granted by the goddess of time that she tends to gain upon realizing her full potential, and is often specifically required to defeat the main antagonist of the series, Ganondorf. The movepool is based on her magical abilities in many of the games; protective barriers, illusions, and occasionally generic energy beams based around light and auras. The water and ice moves are based on the elements that associate with Wisdom in the series.
Neosonic97
Bmw6446
Pika Xreme
Scoopapa

I think we've set a new record for 'smallest slate'.

Pika Xreme's Morpho Night
Neosonic97's UMU (Nero Claudius)
Scoopapa's Zelda

Seiba is the reason why this slate was so small

Scoopapa's Zelda
Pika Xreme's Spoiler Character
Neosonic97's Nero Claudius

Pokémon: Spyro
Type: Dragon / Flying
Ability: Sheer Force, Strong Jaw, Telepathy
Moves: (Status moves incomplete)
Blast Burn, Overheat, Fire Blast, Inferno, Sacred Fire, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Ember, Flame Charge, Incinerate, Flame Wheel, Fire Fang​
Dive, Hydro Pump, Water Bubble, Bubble, Aqua Jet, Crabhammer, Aqua Tail, Muddy Water, Surf, Liquidation, Scald, Water Gun​
Electro Ball, Zap Cannon, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Discharge, Wild Charge, Thunder Fang, Shock Wave, Charge Beam​
Energy Ball, Horn Leech​
Earthquake, Earth Power, High Horsepower, Drill Run, Stomping Tantrum, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Mud Slap​
Blizzard, Sheer Cold, Ice Hammer, Ice Beam, Icicle Crash, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, Ice Ball​
Iron Tail, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Steel Wing, Smart Strike, Magnet Bomb, Bullet Punch​
Play Rough, Fairy Wind​
Smog​
Fly, Sky Drop, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Sky Attack, Hurricane, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Acrobatics, Gust​
Seismic Toss, Aura Sphere, Brick Break​
Ancient Power, Power Gem, Smack Down, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Rollout​
Signal Beam, Megahorn, X-Scissor, U-Turn, Steamroller, Bug Bite, Fury Cutter​
Knock Off, Power Trip, Brutal Swing, Feint Attack, Bite, Crunch, Thief, Snarl, Payback, Pursuit, Beat Up​
Synchronoise, Zen Headbutt​
Horn Drill, Last Resort, Hyper Beam, Skull Bash, Double-Edge, Thrash, Extreme Speed, Quick Attack, Feint, Uproar, Rock Climb, Razor Wind, Slam, Crush Claw, Dizzy Punch, Chip Away, Facade, Headbutt, Retaliate, Secret Power, Horn Attack, Stomp, Covet, Round, Swift, Rapid Spin, Cut, Snore, Fake Out, Hold Back, Pound, Tackle, Tail Slap | Nature Power, Protect, Defense Curl​
Dragon Rage, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Breath, Dragon Tail, Twister​
Z-Move: (Optional)
Stats: 95/85/85/60/80/130 (535 BST)

Reasoning: Because he's our favorite purple Dragon besides shiny Rayquaza, or Barney if you live under a rock.

Pokémon: Cynder
Type: Dragon / Dark
Ability: Levitate, Sniper, Mega Launcher
Moves: (Status moves incomplete)
Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Foul Play, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Assurance, Thief, Payback, Pursuit​
Mystical Fire, Heat Wave, Incinerate, Fire Spin​
Water Pulse, Brine, Water Gun, Whirlpool​
Volt Switch, Parabolic Charge, Thunder Shock, Charge Beam​
Phantom Force, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Hex, Shadow Punch, Astonish​
Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Twister, Dual Chop​
Rock Tomb​
Mud slap​
Ominous Wind, Night Shade​
Aurora Beam, Avalanche, Frost Breath, Freeze-Dry, Icy Wind, Powder Snow | Haze​
Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Draining Kiss, Disarming Voice​
Leaf Storm, Grass Knot, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Solar Beam, Leaf Blade, Seed Bomb, Giga Drain, Mega Drain​
Gunk Shot, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Cross Poison, Venoshock, Clear Smog, Poison Fang, Poison Tail​
Silver Wind, Bug Buzz, Leech Life, Bug Bite, Infestation​
Psychic, Psywave, Future Sight, Mirror Coat, Dream Eater, Psybeam, Confusion, Extrasensory, Stored Power, Psychic Fangs, Psycho Cut | Magic Coat, Heal Pulse, Gravity​
Bounce, Air Slash, Wing Attack, Gust | Defog​
Aura Sphere, Brick Break, Revenge​
Sonic Boom, Boomburst, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Double-Edge, Wring Out, Facade, Headbutt, Retaliate, Secret Power, Slash, Covet, Round, Swift, Cut, Snore, Weather Ball, Echoed Voice, False Swipe, Pound | Perish Song, Nature Power, Protect​
Doom Desire, Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon​
Z-Move: (Optional)
Stats: 95/60/80/130/85/85 (535 BST)

Reasoning: Because what is Spyro without his friends?

OPStellar, sorry for the confusion but we're in a voting phase right now that will end in just a few days. Feel free to choose your favourite submissions from this list to cast your vote before the next slate starts.
Voting starts now and ends in a week.
Signature Abilities
Signature Moves

Signature Abilities
Signature Moves

Signature Moves

Sample Sets
Life Orb
Alto @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Ragna Break
Alto @ Tunium Z
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Bulk Up
Witch
View attachment 153006
Goddess
View attachment 153007
Sample Sets
Popo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Air Slash/Rusty Key
- Quiver Dance

Popo @ Damp Rock
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- Rain Dance
Witch
View attachment 153014
Goddess
View attachment 153015
Sample Sets
Sakuya @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sizzly Slide
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge

Sakuya @ Tunium Z
Adamant Nature
- Cherry Blossom
- Flare Blitz
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge
Sample Sets
Adamant Nature
- Underworld King Slash
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Signature Move:
Neosonic97
Bmw6446
Pika Xreme
Scoopapa

OPStellar, sorry for the confusion but we're in a voting phase right now that will end in just a few days. Feel free to choose your favourite submissions from this list to cast your vote before the next slate starts.
I feel like the Rowlet in your profile picture. Didn't know it could learn Rapid Spin...

Bmw6446's Nightmare
Scoopapa's Zelda

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Pika Xreme's Spoiler character (tho I'd like to point out Underworld King Slash is a cringe ass name since he isn't king of anything)
Bmw6446's Alto

Pika Xreme's Spoiler character (tho I'd like to point out Underworld King Slash is a cringe ass name since he isn't king of anything)
Bmw6446's Alto
Underworld King Slash is literally just a shortening of one of its attack names, "Sukhavati Underworld King Slash Flash" (fan translation). If anything, I made it less over-the-top. Take it up with Wikirby's editors (who translated it) and Famitsu (who gave the name) if you don't like calling it a king.

(For what it's worth, Google Translate translates it as "King of Paradise". So no matter what, the attack's name mentions kings.)

(Also, it's an "it", not a "him".)

Underworld King Slash is literally just a shortening of one of its attack names, "Sukhavati Underworld King Slash Flash" (fan translation). If anything, I made it less over-the-top. Take it up with Wikirby's editors (who translated it) and Famitsu (who gave the name) if you don't like calling it a king.

(For what it's worth, Google Translate translates it as "King of Paradise". So no matter what, the attack's name mentions kings.)

(Also, it's an "it", not a "him".)
Isn't Galacta Knight male, though? Shouldn't Morpho Knight be whatever gender Galacta Knight is?

Isn't Galacta Knight male, though? Shouldn't Morpho Knight be whatever gender Galacta Knight is?
While Galacta Knight is a "he", Morpho Knight is explicitly referred to as an "it". I'm just going off of the pronouns used in canon. Also, Morpho and Galacta aren't even the same being, so I don't know why they would have to be the same gender.

While Galacta Knight is a "he", Morpho Knight is explicitly referred to as an "it". I'm just going off of the pronouns used in canon. Also, Morpho and Galacta aren't even the same being, so I don't know why they would have to be the same gender.
I always figured that the butterfly assumed control over Galacta Knight's body and mutated him into Morpho Knight.

I always figured that the butterfly assumed control over Galacta Knight's body and mutated him into Morpho Knight.
jesus fuck neosonic hide tags exist. keep that in mind the next time someone goes out of their way to treat a character differently for being a spoiler
ok so

first off no. galacta knight was visibly vaporized. there isn't a body to control. also, morpho knight emerges from the butterfly's body, while galacta knight is nowhere to be seen. the japanese description for EX says that Morpho took Galacta's power, but nothing about his body.

second off, hell no. every time a character has been possessed, it has visibly been the possessed character. the only instance of such a change being half as thorough as the one you're suggesting galacta knight went through is, by a loose definition of "possession", the invader armor turning into the robobot armor - and that still looks way more like than the invader armor than morpho knight looks like galacta knight imo.

third off, even if it was galacta knight's body, that doesn't change a damn thing. morpho knight's canonical pronoun is still "it" and nothing you say will change this.

jesus fuck neosonic hide tags exist. keep that in mind the next time someone goes out of their way to treat a character differently for being a spoiler
I mean, is it even a huge spoiler by now? Kirby Star Allies has been around for a year at this point. I'd be more surprised if people didn't know he/it existed.

I'd understand if it was one of the new final bosses included in the final wave of DLC
including Morpho Knight's EX form, as well as Astral Birth Void
but something that's been in since the base release?

Last edited:
Slate #30
Age of Mythology

Congratulations to Neosonic97, Scoopapa and Pika Xreme for winning with Nero Claudius, Zelda and a spoiler character from a sub-mode of a game more than a year old that is essentially a re-skin of another character.

This bonus theme is all about characters based on myths and legends. Characters that are mythological creatures, from ancient civilisations or from a high-fantasy setting are all welcome in this slate.

Submissions close in one week.
Have fun!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)