Crossover Chaos V2: Slate 44 - Halloween

Pokémon: Donkey Kong
Type:

Abilities: Iron Fist / Own Tempo / Sheer Force (HA)
Signature Moves:
Barrel Roll |
|
| Power: 30 | Accuracy: 100% | 16 PP | Hits 3-5 times. Each hit has a 5% chance of causing the target to flinch. Doesn't make contact. | Z-Move: 100 BP Bloom Doom.
Banana Peel |
|
| Power: - | Accuracy: -% | 16 PP | | The user eats a banana and restores 50% health and throws a banana peel at the foe's side. The next foe to enter the field falls and loses 20% of its maximum health. | Z-Move: Restores user's stat drops to zero.
Z-Move: King's Percussion |
|
| Power: 200 | Accuracy: 100% | 1 PP | Deals damage to all adjacent foes instead of taking damage. Sound based. Doesn't make contact. | Move Required: Belly Drum. | Z-Crystal: DKongium Z
Stats: 130 HP/160 Atk/100 Def/60 SpA/80 SpD/70 Spe (600 BST)
Moves: Body Slam, Headbutt, Seed Bomb, Bulk Up, Superpower, Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Gunk Shot, Hammer Arm, Low Kick, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Trop Kick, Power Whip, Mega Punch, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Counter, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Belly Drum, Bulldoze, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Knock Off, Frustration, Return, Stomping Tantrum, High Jump Kick, Jump KIck.
Reasoning: Normal because DK is just a huge gorilla and Grass because he's also the king of the jungle. Iron Fist explains itslef, Own Tempo because b o n g o s and Sheer Force because he usually cannot control himself when attacks due to how powerful it is. (it's a fucking gorilla I can't give a better reasoning). Barrel Roll because is the main way he attacks Jumpman at his first appearence and Banana Peel is based on how much he adores bananas and on that annoying item from Mario Kart games. King's Percussion is based on his ability to use bongos as weapons and on his final smash at Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Banana Peel
- Barrel Roll
- Body Slam / Earthquake / Fire Punch

Donkey Kong @ DKongium Z
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch / Banana Peel
- Barrel Roll

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
I still don't understand what's the point of V2. The rules are basically the same. We usually get V2's of pet mods when the gen changes, or when the thread gets 100's of pages, or when people discover their pet mod is uncodeable and have to reboot. None of this happened.
"Special slates", (as in slates where the pet mod owner chooses what people submit, instead of 'Anything Goes'), happen all the time. It happened during the beginning of CC V1. Was that enough of a reason to start over? Or is it because people are doing more than 1 set for their submissions now? Again, that doesn't warrant a reboot imo.
Fusion Evolution is on V4, almost V5 now. It went through a LOT of changes, but it never removed winning submissions, because that's just... not a very nice thing to do, y'know?

I still don't understand what's the point of V2. The rules are basically the same. We usually get V2's of pet mods when the gen changes, or when the thread gets 100's of pages, or when people discover their pet mod is uncodeable and have to reboot. None of this happened.
"Special slates", (as in slates where the pet mod owner chooses what people submit, instead of 'Anything Goes'), happen all the time. It happened during the beginning of CC V1. Was that enough of a reason to start over? Or is it because people are doing more than 1 set for their submissions now? Again, that doesn't warrant a reboot imo.
Fusion Evolution is on V4, almost V5 now. It went through a LOT of changes, but it never removed winning submissions, because that's just... not a very nice thing to do, y'know?
Can you shut up about the "Oh, it's unfair" bullshit? I had 4 winning submissions in CC v1 and I am fully behind the reboot. CC V1 was a mess - the submissions prior to the first Anything Goes slate were, 99% of the time, huge messes. Almost all of them got in not on their own merits, but because there was no good alternative - or, sometimes, literally no alternative at all. Several winners were literally incomplete, and almost all of them were poorly thought out. If you honestly thing the bonus slates and the v1 slates pre-Anything Goes are remotely the same thing, I don't know what to tell you. In v1, there was a set list of characters for every slate and you could only submit those. Now, bonus slates are submissions getting bonuses if they fit the theme - you can submit any character you want, and even submitting within the guidelines for getting a bonus has a far greater variety than pre-Anything v1 slates. Quality of winning submissions shot up significantly once Anything Goes slates entered, sure, but we've already been over that.

v2 wasn't strictly necessary in terms of rules changes, coding or page count, but it is COMPLETELY NECESSARY for a good mod.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Can you shut up about the "Oh, it's unfair" bullshit? I had 4 winning submissions in CC v1 and I am fully behind the reboot. CC V1 was a mess - the submissions prior to the first Anything Goes slate were, 99% of the time, huge messes. Almost all of them got in not on their own merits, but because there was no good alternative - or, sometimes, literally no alternative at all. Several winners were literally incomplete, and almost all of them were poorly thought out. If you honestly thing the bonus slates and the v1 slates pre-Anything Goes are remotely the same thing, I don't know what to tell you. In v1, there was a set list of characters for every slate and you could only submit those. Now, bonus slates are submissions getting bonuses if they fit the theme - you can submit any character you want, and even submitting within the guidelines for getting a bonus has a far greater variety than pre-Anything v1 slates. Quality of winning submissions shot up significantly once Anything Goes slates entered, sure, but we've already been over that.

v2 wasn't strictly necessary in terms of rules changes, coding or page count, but it is COMPLETELY NECESSARY for a good mod.
Literally just change them slightly. Here's an example. I didn't ask for Brodaha's Inkling to be completely removed because it was poorly thought out. I suggested changes that made sense. When he realized some stuff was indeed poorly thought out, he changed it. The other stuff from his sub was kept, and in the end we got something very cool. The exact same can be done with V1. None of the winning submissions are something so absurd that can't be fixed. Isn't that what you did with my Dedede sub from V1 too? Kept the abilities, the Flying move with burn chance, but changed secondary type, buffed the BST and added an extra move. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks more like my own Dedede sub than your V1 Dedede sub. It would be really simple to do that for the rest of V1, and that would also give credit to the original creators.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble but your 4 subs are less than 10% of V1. If you're okay with throwing away that 10%, okay, we still have the other 90%. Those people certainly didn't sign up for getting their stuff removed because some not-pet-mod-owner poster is angry about quality control. I personally had 6 winning subs, some of them won because I was the only one that cared about submitting in that slate. Again, it's not very nice to remove them, is it? I also can't believe you're arguing about how it's fair to remove stuff when you whined so much about getting your mythical legendary removed in TNFG...

I'm not even going to get into the "quality" of subs. Keeping old stuff that follows current rules is simply the fair thing to do. I personally think 25% winning subs in V1 AG won JUST because they were "le funny joke meme xD" shit like Waluigi or Big Rig, not because the meta is better with them. But I also think those don't deserve to be removed.

I still don't understand what's the point of V2.
The reason a new thread was created was because the other one was getting messy with the early slates and Anything Goes slates and since it had a month long hiatus it was as good a time as any to start a new thread to clean things up. Depending

To everyone: Also please keep all discussion civil. Do not trash other people's submissions.

Curses! Foiled again! Oh well, I'll get it one of these days!

Around in the 90s, huh...? :smogthink:

I got one, ho!

Pokémon: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei. Release year: 1992)
Type: Ice/Fairy
Ability: Snow Warning/Freeze Boost (HA)
Signature Ability: Freeze Boost- All moves have a 10% chance of causing Freeze on top of other effects. Any move that already causes freeze instead has its infliction chance increased by 10%. For moves that have a chance to inflict status,
Moves: Bufudyne*, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Aurora Veil, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Icicle Crash, Nasty Plot, Agidyne*, Ziodyne*, other Ice-Type moves. Alternate forms have other moves.
Signature Moves:
Bufudyne: Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10PP, Ice-Type, Special. 20% freeze chance.
Agidyne: Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10PP, Fire-Type, Special. 20% Burn chance.
Ziodyne: Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10PP, Electric-type, Special. 20% Paralysis chance.
Stats: 70 HP/50 Atk/50 Def/120 SpA/120 SpD/110 Spe (BST: 520)

Alternate Forms:

King Frost (When holding a Frost Crown)

Base Stats change:
100 HP/100 Atk/100 Def/120 SpA/120 SpD/50 Spe (BST: 690)
No new moves, typing remains the same.

Demonee-ho (When holding a Miniature Demonica)

Base Stats change:
100 HP/130 Atk/130 Def/40 SpA/100 SpD/110 Spe (BST: 610)
New Type: Ice/Steel
New moves: Iron Judgement*, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Close Combat, Shift Gear.
Moves lost: Ziodyne, Agidyne, Bufudyne, Dazzling Gleam, Nasty Plot.
Signature Move: Iron Judgement- Base 35 Power, 100 Accuracy, Physical, Steel-type. Hits 3 times. Cannot be used by anything other than Demonee-ho. If Demonee-ho switches forms, Iron Judgement is lost.

Reasoning: Jack Frost is the mascot of the Shin Megami Tensei series, and the mascot of Atlus overall. While he was actually around prior to the first Shin Megami Tensei game, he is most known for being the mascot of the SMT series and its spinoffs. He is often seen as a Fairy-species demon, thus the Fairy-type, and 'Frost' is in his name, which is a no-brainer for Ice-Typing. In-game, Jack Frost is often seen as a fast mage-type demon/Persona, with poor physical stats, which translates to high Speed, Special Attack and Special Defnese, but low HP, Attack and Defense. However, Demons and Persona in the series are very customizable, and in Digital Devil Saga, he is capable of using Ziodyne, Agidyne and Bufudyne all at once, which can also be fused onto Jack Frost. Thus, I gave them to him to flesh out his movepool. Additionally, as the mascot of SMT, He also has a number of subspecies that appear in the series, two of which I have given him as alternate forms, those being King Frost and Demonee-ho.

King Frost is a subspecies first seen in Shin Megami Tensei II. Compared to the original Jack Frost, King Frost typically sacrifices speed for increased physical damage and endurance, but does mostly the same thing. Hence why he only has altered stats.

The other Jack Frost subspecies used is Demonee-ho, a subspecies first seen in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Demonee-ho takes a more physically oriented approach than other Jack Frost variants, and given the technological aspect of things (It's literally Jack Frost wearing powered armor), it only felt right to make Demonee-ho a Steel-Type. This also alters Jack Frost's moveset, removing the 'Dyne' type spells and other special moves to better accomodate a more physically offensive moveset to go with its new steel-typing, such as Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Close Combat, Shift Gear, and Demonee-ho's signature move, Iron Judgement, which, true to its appearance, hits 3 times.

Snow Warning should be self-explanatory, but the hidden ability is based on a passive skill in the series of the same name which increases the chance of Freezing targets.

Also bringing this one back, as it fits the slate bonus.

Flower Master of Four Seasons
Pokémon:
Yuuka Kazami (Touhou Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story. Release year: 1998)
Type: Grass
Ability: Intimidate/Pressure/Garden of the Sun (HA)
Signature Ability: Garden of the Sun- Upon being switched in, sets up Grassy Terrain and Sunny Day. (Basically Grassy Surge and Drought in a single package).
Moves: Beauties of Nature*, Master Spark (See Marisa Kirisame), Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Energy Ball, Frenzy Plant, Ingrain, Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Synthesis, Strength, Leech Seed, Poison Jab, Power Gem, Seed Flare, Sludge Bomb, Spiky Shield, Baneful Bunker, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Toxic, Stun Spore, Rototiller, Curse, Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon, Fleur Cannon, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Pollen Puff, Substitute, Growth, Return.
Signature Move: Beauties of Nature- Grass-type, 90 BP. Classification based on Yuuka's higher attack stat. Sets up Grassy Terrain if it is not already set up.
Signature Z-Moves
Reflowering of Gensokyo
: Upgraded from Beauties of Nature with Yuukanium Z. Grass-type, Base 190 BP. Classification based on Yuuka's higher attack stat. If Grassy Terrain is active, consumes the Grassy Terrain to deal double damage.
Dual Spark: Upgraded from Master Spark with Yuukanium Z. Electric-type, Special. Base 120 BP. Hits twice.
Stats: 120 HP/120 Atk/120 Def/120 SpA/120 SpD/5 Spe (BST: 605)
Reasoning: Yuuka Kazami is a flower youkai, which explains her typing. Her ability is the ability to manipulate flowers, which grants her pretty much every plant or flower-related move, even ones signature to a single Pokemon or line, such as Seed Flare, Fleur Cannon and Pollen Puff. It also grants her Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Spiky Shield and Baneful Bunker as she can manipulate flowers of all types, including poisonous ones. Her other moves as well as her stat spread (minus speed) are a note regarding how Yuuka is a very old and powerful youkai, both physically and magically and thus she learns a lot of powerful moves, such as Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Strength, Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon, Foul Play, Sucker Punch and Play Rough. She is also often lauded as the original user of the Master Spark, which is why she is able to use it despite the fact that it is supposed to be Marisa's signature move: Marisa copied the Master Spark from Yuuka. Her actual signature move is based on one of her gauge attacks in Phantasmagoria of Flower View, and its Z-Move equivalent is the level 4 gauge attack, a Spell Card from the same game. In Lotus Land Story, she's also known to create a clone of herself to fire a second Master Spark alongside her, hence why her Z-Move upgrade for Master Spark is Dual Spark- a slightly stronger Master Spark that also hits twice. Her hidden ability is a reference to the domain she spends the most time around in Windows canon, a garden full of sunflowers (literally named the Garden of the Sun), and her normal abilities are based on Akyuu's article in Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, where she stats Yuuka has the highest threat level, which may make her come off as intimidating. However, in Touhou canon, Yuuka is the slowest playable character to date by a long shot, and as such, her base speed is absolutely abysmal. She's never going to be outspeeding anything unless you're using Trick Room, even at +6 with a Tailwind up. For reference, she speed ties with Munchlax and Shuckle. Yeah. She's that slow. If she comes out in Trick Room, though, you're basically facing something that's basically Arceus-Grass but much, MUCH faster. Needless to say, not a good time. Thankfully, it's only in Trick Room that she's so threatening. Still, 120/120/120 Bulk plus reliable recovery makes Yuuka a tough one to bring down, and she has just enough of a movepool to crush most anything that gets in her way that she's not weak to.

Here are some sample Yuuka sets.

"Genocide is a Game~" (Curse Yuuka)
Yuuka@Yuukanium Z/Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate/Garden of the Sun
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpD
Brave Nature
-Beauties of Nature
-Curse
-Filler
-Filler
Filler=Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Close Combat/Meteor Mash/Return/Play Rough/Sucker Punch/Foul Play/Baneful Bunker/Spiky Shield/Synthesis/Sleep Powder

"In a few hours, you'll become a mist of atoms~" (Specially Offensive Yuuka)
Yuuka@Yuukanium Z
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpA, 4Def/SpD
Quiet Nature
-Beauties of Nature/Seed Flare/Solar Beam (if using Garden of the Sun)
-Master Spark
-Filler
-Filler
Filler=Growth/Flash Cannon/Fleur Cannon/Sludge Bomb/Power Gem/Pollen Puff/Baneful Bunker/Spiky Shield/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder/Toxic/Leech Seed/Synthesis

"By the way, who are you?" (Tanky Yuuka)
Yuuka@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate/Pressure/Garden of the Sun
EVs: 252 HP, the rest go into bulk as needed. Put whatever doesn't go into bulk into the preferred attacking stat.
Nature can be Sassy, Impish, Quiet or Brave depending on what you need.
-Beauties of Nature
-Synthesis
-Leech Seed
-Filler
Filler=Toxic/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder/Baneful Bunker/Spiky Shield/Grassy Terrain/Master Spark/Sludge Bomb/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Poison Jab/Foul Play/Sucker Punch/Pollen Puff/Fleur Cannon/Power Gem

Last edited:
Pokémon: Pit
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Oblivious / Unaware / Mold Breaker [HA]
Stats: 80/120/80/110/80/110 [BST 580]
Some Moves:
Amnesia, Fury Swipes, Dragon Claw, Psyshock, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Roost, Solar Beam, Smack Down, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Overheat, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, False Swipe, Scald, Charge Beam, Acrobatics, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Wild Charge, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Drill Run, Dual Chop, Earth Power, Electroweb, Endeavor, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Knock Off, Liquidation, Seed Bomb, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sky Attack, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Water Pulse, Moonblast, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Hammer Arm, Power-Up Punch, Close Combat, Comet Punch, Aura Sphere, Hurricane, Air Slash, Guillotine, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Hone Claws, Incinerate, Rock Smash, Cut, Strength, Brine, Bullet Seed, Air Cutter, Swift, Twister, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Zap Cannon, Razor Wind, Water Shuriken, Barrage, Magnet Bomb, Rock Blast, Flame Burst, Rock Wrecker, Secret Power, Electro Ball, Meteor Mash, Metal Claw, Mach Punch, Sacred Sword, Sky Uppercut

Reasoning: Though Pit debuted in the mid-late 1980s in Kid Icarus, I'll be using his 3DS game, Kid Icarus: Uprising. First, the Normal/Fairy typing. That First Blade's basically a blank slate, and he serves the Goddess of Light to take down the Underworld forces. He's noticably missing the Flying-typing, despite having wings... because Pit can't fly without outside assistance. Onto the abilities: Oblivious and Unaware because Pit ain't the brightest tool in the shed (This explains Amnesia), and Mold Breaker for how notorious KI:U is for the frequent Fourth Wall breaks. And last, but not least... The VAST majority of Pit's damaging moves come from how he gets over 100 distinct weapons in Uprising. (For instance, Viper Blade becomes Poison Jab, Pandora Claws becomes Shadow Claw...) And that ties into his stats. Pit seems to be quite nimble and has multiple ways of hitting the opponent, and that leads into Physical Attack, as he can cut enemies down, claw them to death, punch them to death, or just simply smash them into oblivion. SpA is no slouch either, especially since he could either use his bow, staff, cannon, or long-ranged Club. And sometimes, his weapons might pack modifiers that inflict various statuses, so he got Secret Power and Ice Hammer.

Last edited:
Some Moves:
Amnesia, Fury Swipes, Dragon Claw, Psyshock, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Roost, Solar Beam, Smack Down, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Overheat, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, False Swipe, Scald, Charge Beam, Acrobatics, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Wild Charge, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Drill Run, Dual Chop, Earth Power, Electroweb, Endeavor, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Knock Off, Liquidation, Seed Bomb, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sky Attack, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Water Pulse, Moonblast, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Hammer Arm, Power-Up Punch, Close Combat, Comet Punch, Aura Sphere, Hurricane, Air Slash, Guillotine, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Hone Claws, Incinerate, Rock Smash, Cut, Strength, Brine, Bullet Seed, Air Cutter, Swift, Twister, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Zap Cannon, Razor Wind, Water Shuriken, Barrage, Magnet Bomb, Rock Blast, Flame Burst, Rock Wrecker, Secret Power, Electro Ball, Meteor Mash, Metal Claw, Mach Punch, Sacred Sword, Sky Uppercut

Reasoning: Though Pit debuted in the mid-late 1980s in Kid Icarus, I'll be using his 3DS game, Kid Icarus: Uprising. First, the Normal/Fairy typing. That First Blade's basically a blank slate, and he serves the Goddess of Light to take down the Underworld forces. He's noticably missing the Flying-typing, despite having wings... because Pit can't fly without outside assistance. Onto the abilities: Oblivious and Unaware because Pit ain't the brightest tool in the shed (This explains Amnesia), and Mold Breaker for how notorious KI:U is for the frequent Fourth Wall breaks. And last, but not least... The VAST majority of Pit's damaging moves come from how he gets over 100 distinct weapons in Uprising. (For instance, Viper Blade becomes Poison Jab, Pandora Claws becomes Shadow Claw...) And that ties into his stats. Pit seems to be quite nimble and has multiple ways of hitting the opponent, and that leads into Physical Attack, as he can cut enemies down, claw them to death, punch them to death, or just simply smash them into oblivion. SpA is no slouch either, especially since he could either use his bow, staff, cannon, or long-ranged Club. And sometimes, his weapons might pack modifiers that inflict various statuses, so he got Secret Power and Ice Hammer.
this is good and all, a cool sub, but i have no idea how on earth it's "possibly ubers"

this is good and all, a cool sub, but i have no idea how on earth it's "possibly ubers"
My guess would be due to the obscene amounts of coverage. That being said, I don't personally agree because Pit has a pretty abusable weakness in that Priority moves will tear him apart due to only decent bulk *coughbulletpunchcough*

I'm honestly more worried about my Yuuka submission possibly being ubers due to her Arceus-esque stats save for speed and a very potent set of abilities, plus a nice movepool. That, and I may have gone overboard with how powerful Reflowering of Gensokyo is...

Type: Ice / Normal
Ability: Cold Combo*, Oblivious
*Ice-type moves hit twice, with the second hit doing 1/2 of the damage that the first hit does. (Doesn’t effect Z moves, just so we’re all clear)
Moves: Squall Hammer*, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Double-Edge, Icy Wind, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Ice Hammer, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Blizzard, Fake Out, U-Turn, Hammer Arm
*90 Power Physical Normal-type move. 16 PP Max, 100% accuracy. Heals half the damage dealt to the foe.
Z-Move: Glacier Grind - 170 Power Physical Ice-type move, 100% Chance to freeze the opponent. Accessible with Icicle Crash via Climbium Z.
Stats: 90/140/70/75/70/120 [565 BST]
Reasoning: Ice Climbers are Ice because duh, and Normal because they’re seemingly regular people that just happen to climb glaciers and such. Abilities are playing off of the Ice Climbers being (presumably?) children, and also having their strong bond to make Ice moves hit twice. Stats come from them being rather fragile, but also rather powerful and somewhat speedy. Icicle Crash, Icy Wind, Blizzard, Ice Punch, Ice Shard and Ice Hammer are all Ice moves that fit Ice climbers due to STAB and fitting their origins. Squall Hammer is based off of the Smash Bros move, which can be used to recover in that game, letting it also do so here. Glacier Crush is based on their Final Smash, which freezes anyone who makes contact. Taunt, Fake Out, and U-Turn fit with Ice Climbers hit and run nature. Drain Punch simply works as an extension of Ice Climbers being physically strong with the Hammer. Hammer Arm speaks for itself. Bulk Up also is an extension of physical strength. Finally, Stealth Rock works as a nod to the climbing of mountains and such.

Sample sets:

Freeze Sweeper (Ice Climbers) @ Climbium Z
Ability: Cold Combo
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Double-Edge
- Bulk Up
- Squall Hammer / U-Turn

Suicide Lead (Ice Climbers) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious / Cold Combo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty / Naive Nature
- Icy Wind
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- U-Turn / Squall Hammer

Utility Attacker (Ice Climbers) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Naive Nature
- Fake Out
- Icy Wind
- Taunt
- U-Turn

All-Out Attacker (Ice Climbers) @ Life Orb / Choice Band
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Double-Edge
- Drain Punch
- U-Turn

The images were too big so sorry about that. :C
Type: Ground
Ability: Speed Boost / Moxie / Anger Point
Moves: Homing Attack*, Agility, Spikes, U-Turn, Fake Out, Low Kick, Mach Punch, Taunt, Bullet Punch
*90 Power Physical Ground-type move. 32 PP max. Ignores accuracy checks and hits Flying-types for neutral damage.
Z-Move: Super Sonic Slam - 190 Power Ground-type move. Hits flying-types for neutral damage and heals all of the user's HP after use. Accessible via Homing Attack with Chaosium Z.
Stats: 50/110/70/40/60/255 [585 BST]
Reasoning: It's the fastest thing alive, so naturally, I made it literally the fastest thing alive. 110 Attack is slightly above average, representing how Sonic doesn't do a whole lot of damage but is extremely speedy to say the least. The rest of his stats reflect his frailty and also balance him out. He's pure Ground because he's a fucking hedgehog. Speed Boost speaks for itself. Moxie is due to his cocky attitude, while Anger Point reflects on Sonic's lack of patience. Homing Attack is a Ground-type move for STAB, and can hit Flying-types due to it being usable in the air. It ignores accuracy because its animation is similar to Smart Strike, which does the same (what with the target reticle and all). Agility, Bullet Punch and Mach Punch come from his trademark speed, Low Kick is from his kicks in Smash, Fake Out also uses his hands like in Smash Bros (also he has those gloves), Spikes because Hedgehog and U-Turn because Sonic is a very hit-and-run character overall. SSS heals Sonic fully, because it's canon that Sonic is fully rejuvenated after Super Sonic ends.

Sample Sets:

Ultimate Spiker (Sonic) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Fake Out
- Taunt
- U-Turn

Sweeper (Sonic) @ Life Orb / Chaosium Z
Ability: Moxie
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Homing Attack
- Bullet Punch
- Taunt
- U-Turn
I'm probably done, thoughts?

I'm probably done, thoughts?
I'd name Sonic's Z-Move Light Speed Attack instead, after the move of the same name in the series. Also, Anger Point is a bit weird since Sonic isn't THAT short-tempered. Knuckles maybe, but not Sonic. Anger Point typically denotes getting angry easily, rather than a lack of patience. I would personally use something like Justified instead, as it's stated that Sonic has a strong sense of justice and fair play.

Also, I don't see why Sonic would go Super JUST for a Z-Move and nothing else. Why not make it a full-blown Forme Change? I also don't quite get the Ground-typing. Is it to make him weak to Water? Sonic makes more sense as a Normal or Flying-type.

Otherwise, Sonic looks good.

I don't get the Ice Climbers though. A lot of things are nonsensical (especially Squall Hammer. 'Recovery' in Super Smash Bros. means returning to the ledge, which is not the same as healing damage. That would be something like Ness' PSI Magnet or Robin's Nosferatu tome).

I'd name Sonic's Z-Move Light Speed Attack instead, after the move of the same name in the series. Also, Anger Point is a bit weird since Sonic isn't THAT short-tempered. Knuckles maybe, but not Sonic. Anger Point typically denotes getting angry easily, rather than a lack of patience. I would personally use something like Justified instead, as it's stated that Sonic has a strong sense of justice and fair play.

Also, I don't see why Sonic would go Super JUST for a Z-Move and nothing else. Why not make it a full-blown Forme Change? I also don't quite get the Ground-typing. Is it to make him weak to Water? Sonic makes more sense as a Normal or Flying-type.

Otherwise, Sonic looks good.

I don't get the Ice Climbers though. A lot of things are nonsensical (especially Squall Hammer. 'Recovery' in Super Smash Bros. means returning to the ledge, which is not the same as healing damage. That would be something like Ness' PSI Magnet or Robin's Nosferatu tome).
I don't think that being a hedgehog justifies Sonic being Ground-type at all, I would go with Normal or even Electric because of being just a fucking hedgehog that goes fast.
Changed Sonic to a Normal/Electric type, renamed Homing Attack to Spin Dash, made it Electric, SE against Grounds and replaced Anger Point with Justified. It's only a Z move because Super Sonic doesn't last forever, and I wasn't quite certain if it could be coded. For Ice Climbers, Squall Hammer no longer exists.

I'll be closing submissions later today since I won't be able to update this mod for the next couple of days. Get you last minute submissions and edits in soon.

Time to vote. Get your votes in by the 7th of July.
Type: Ice / Normal
Ability: Cold Combo*, Oblivious
*Ice-type moves hit twice, with the second hit doing 1/2 of the damage that the first hit does. (Doesn’t effect Z moves, just so we’re all clear)
Moves: Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Double-Edge, Icy Wind, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Ice Hammer, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Blizzard, Fake Out, U-Turn, Hammer Arm
Z-Move: Glacier Grind - 170 Power Physical Ice-type move, 100% Chance to freeze the opponent. Accessible with Icicle Crash via Climbium Z.
Stats: 90/140/70/75/70/120 [565 BST]
Reasoning: Ice Climbers are Ice because duh, and Normal because they’re seemingly regular people that just happen to climb glaciers and such. Abilities are playing off of the Ice Climbers being (presumably?) children, and also having their strong bond to make Ice moves hit twice. Stats come from them being rather fragile, but also rather powerful and somewhat speedy. Icicle Crash, Icy Wind, Blizzard, Ice Punch, Ice Shard and Ice Hammer are all Ice moves that fit Ice climbers due to STAB and fitting their origins. Squall Hammer is based off of the Smash Bros move, which can be used to recover in that game, letting it also do so here. Glacier Crush is based on their Final Smash, which freezes anyone who makes contact. Taunt, Fake Out, and U-Turn fit with Ice Climbers hit and run nature. Drain Punch simply works as an extension of Ice Climbers being physically strong with the Hammer. Hammer Arm speaks for itself. Bulk Up also is an extension of physical strength. Finally, Stealth Rock works as a nod to the climbing of mountains and such.

Sample sets:

Freeze Sweeper (Ice Climbers) @ Climbium Z
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Double-Edge
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch / U-Turn

Suicide Lead (Ice Climbers) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious / Cold Combo
Hasty / Naive Nature
- Icy Wind
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- U-Turn / Drain Punch

Utility Attacker (Ice Climbers) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Naive Nature
- Fake Out
- Icy Wind
- Taunt
- U-Turn

All-Out Attacker (Ice Climbers) @ Life Orb / Choice Band
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Double-Edge
- Drain Punch
- U-Turn
Type: Normal / Electric
Ability: Speed Boost / Moxie / Justified
Moves: Spin Dash*, Agility, Spikes, U-Turn, Fake Out, Low Kick, Mach Punch, Taunt, Bullet Punch
*90 Power Physical Electric-type move. 32 PP max. Ignores accuracy checks and is super-effective against Ground-types.
Z-Move: Light Speed - 190 Power Ground-type move. Hits flying-types for neutral damage and heals all of the user's HP after use. Accessible via Homing Attack with Chaosium Z.
Stats: 50/110/70/40/60/255 [585 BST]
Reasoning: It's the fastest thing alive, so naturally, I made it literally the fastest thing alive. 110 Attack is slightly above average, representing how Sonic doesn't do a whole lot of damage but is extremely speedy to say the least. The rest of his stats reflect his frailty and also balance him out. He's pure Ground because he's a fucking hedgehog. Speed Boost speaks for itself. Moxie is due to his cocky attitude, while Anger Point reflects on Sonic's lack of patience. Spin Dash is an Electric-type move for STAB. Agility, Bullet Punch and Mach Punch come from his trademark speed, Low Kick is from his kicks in Smash, Fake Out also uses his hands like in Smash Bros (also he has those gloves), Spikes because Hedgehog and U-Turn because Sonic is a very hit-and-run character overall. Light Speed heals Sonic fully, because it's canon that Sonic is fully rejuvenated after Super Sonic ends.

Sample Sets:

Ultimate Spiker (Sonic) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Fake Out
- Taunt
- U-Turn

Sweeper (Sonic) @ Life Orb / Chaosium Z
Ability: Moxie
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Homing Attack
- Bullet Punch
- Taunt
- U-Turn
Pokémon: Meta Knight
Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Intimidate / Knightmare*
*Knightmare: Slashing moves do 1.3x damage and bypass immunities.
Slashing moves
Psycho Cut
Cut
Slash
Night Slash
Solar Blade
Leaf Blade
X-Scissor
Cross Poison
Air Slash
Air Cutter
Fury Cutter
Sacred Sword
Secret Sword
Razor Shell

Stats: 80/120/80/110/80/130 (600)
Notable Moves: Mach Tornado*, All slashing moves (except Secret Sword and Solar Blade, or any other signature moves), Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Brave Bird, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin
*Mach Tornado: Physical Flying-type, 100 BP, 100% Accuracy, 15/24 PP, 30% chance to lower target's defense by 1, Slashing move
Sample Set
Meta Knight @ Life Orb
Ability: Knightmare
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Mach Tornado
- Sacred Sword
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Reasoning: Fighting is because Meta Knight is a knight (duh) like the Swords of Justice and Gallade, as well as him having a strong sense of honor, which he shares with many Fighting-types. Flying is because Meta Knight can fly with his wings, and has mastered the sword art of tornadoes. Speaking of, that's where his signature move comes from! Knightmare represents his peerless skill with a blade, as does getting slashing moves. Extreme Speed because Meta Knight can fly to other worlds with just his own two wings. Crobat, who also has bat wings, gets Brave Bird, and Kartana, a sword, gets Smart Strike. Like Dedede, some of Meta Knight's attacks involve spinning, so he gets Rapid Spin.
Pokemon: **Alex and Ryan** (River City Ransom, 1989)
Type:

Ability: Tag Team - Every move used by the Pokémon will hit twice. The damage inflicted by the second hit is reduced to 50%. (pretty much the un-nerfed Parental Bond)
Signature Move: Grand Slam -
|
| 30 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Hits 3 times in a row. Makes contact.
Stats: 100 / 130 / 90 / 50 / 90 / 110 | BST: 570
Moves: Mach Punch, Jump Kick, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bulk Up, Low Sweep, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Outrage, Slack Off, Power-Up Punch, Knock Off, Circle Throw, Poison Jab, U-turn
Reasoning: The duo from River City Ransom fight as a team, hence their ability which grants greatly increased damage output along with breaking through Substitutes. They are Fighting-type because, well, they're brawlers. Grand Slam is the name of one of their best abilities in the game, allowing them to hit three times in the time they would normally hit once, so having it as their signature move as well as having it hit three times in a row (six times with Tag Team) makes sense. They have lots of fighting moves, not unlike those seen on typical Fighting-type Pokemon.
Sample Moveset:
Alex and Ryan @ Life Orb / Fist Plate
Ability: Tag Team
Jolly Nature
- Grand Slam
- Power-Up Punch
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
Pokemon: **Joust Knight** (Joust, 1982)
Type:

Ability: Flying Ostrich - If the Pokemon's HP is higher than the opponent's HP, the Pokemon deals 30% more damage to the opponent and takes 30% less damage from the opponent.
Signature Move: Joust Charge -
|
| 100 BP | 95 Acc | 10 PP | 30% chance to raise user's Spe by 1 stage. High critical hit ratio. Makes contact.
Stats: 100 / 110 / 90 / 50 / 90 / 130 | BST: 570
Moves: Brave Bird, Iron Head, Tailwind, Defog, Drill Peck, Mirror Move, Roost, Drill Run, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Smart Strike, U-turn
Reasoning: Joust Knight is based on medieval knights riding flying ostriches which gives its typing. The ability is based on the game's combat mechanic, where you must be above your enemy to defeat them. Joust Charge is what they do, charging at enemies lance-first.
Sample Moveset:
Joust Knight @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Flying Ostrich
Jolly Nature
- Joust Charge
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost / Drill Run
Pokemon: Korok (BOTW Version)
Type: Grass / Fairy
Ability: Hidden Spirit (This Pokemon changes its primary type based on the environment around it.)
Type based on environment
Grassy Terrain: Grass / Fairy
Electric Terrain: Electric / Fairy
Psychic Terrain: Psychic / Fairy
Misty Terrain: Fairy
Rain: Water / Fairy
Sun: Fire / Fairy
Hail: Ice / Fairy
Sandstorm: Rock / Fairy
Signature Move: Korok Seed (Special / 90 BP / 16 PP / Changes type and secondary effect based on enviroment.)
Type and Secondary effects
Grassy Terrain: Grass / 30% Chance to raise Def by one stage
Electric Terrain: Electric / 30% Chance to Paralyze target
Psychic Terrain: Psychic / 30% Chance to lower target's SpD by one stage
Misty Terrain: Fairy / 30% Chance to lower target's SpA by one stage
Rain: Water / 30% Chance to Flinch target
Sun: Fire / 30% Chance to burn target
Hail: Ice / 30% Chance to freeze target
Sandstorm: Rock / 30% Chance to raise SpD by one stage
Stats: 60 / 55 / 85 / 115 / 110 / 105 | 530 BST
Reasoning: Korok are forest spirits, but seem more like the Fairy spirit type than Ghost, at least to me. In Breath of the Wild, these guys are hiding everywhere, blending in with the enviroment, and that explains the signature ability. When you find them, they give you a Korok Seed, which is the signature move. The stats are pretty self-explanatory, they are little guys which would have small health, they don't get physical, but they are quick little Spirits (magic).
Type:

Signature Moves: Barrel Roll |
|
| Power: 30 | Accuracy: 100% | 16 PP | Hits 3-5 times. Each hit has a 5% chance of causing the target to flinch. Doesn't make contact. | Z-Move: 100 BP Bloom Doom.
Banana Peel |
|
| Power: - | Accuracy: -% | 16 PP | | The user eats a banana and restores 50% health and throws a banana peel at the foe's side. The next foe to enter the field falls and loses 20% of its maximum health. | Z-Move: Restores user's stat drops to zero.
|
| Power: 200 | Accuracy: 100% | 1 PP | Deals damage to all adjacent foes instead of taking damage. Sound based. Doesn't make contact. | Move Required: Belly Drum. | Z-Crystal: DKongium Z
Moves: Body Slam, Headbutt, Seed Bomb, Bulk Up, Superpower, Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Gunk Shot, Hammer Arm, Low Kick, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Trop Kick, Power Whip, Mega Punch, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Counter, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Belly Drum, Bulldoze, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Knock Off, Frustration, Return, Stomping Tantrum, High Jump Kick, Jump KIck.
Reasoning: Normal because DK is just a huge gorilla and Grass because he's also the king of the jungle. Iron Fist explains itslef, Own Tempo because b o n g o s and Sheer Force because he usually cannot control himself when attacks due to how powerful it is. (it's a fucking gorilla I can't give a better reasoning). Barrel Roll because is the main way he attacks Jumpman at his first appearence and Banana Peel is based on how much he adores bananas and on that annoying item from Mario Kart games. King's Percussion is based on his ability to use bongos as weapons and on his final smash at Super Smash Bros.
Movesets
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Banana Peel
- Barrel Roll

Donkey Kong @ DKongium Z
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Barrel Roll
Pokémon: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei. Release year: 1992)
Type: Ice/Fairy
Ability: Snow Warning/Freeze Boost (HA)
Signature Ability: Freeze Boost- All moves have a 10% chance of causing Freeze on top of other effects. Any move that already causes freeze instead has its infliction chance increased by 10%. For moves that have a chance to inflict status,
Moves: Bufudyne*, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Aurora Veil, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Icicle Crash, Nasty Plot, Agidyne*, Ziodyne*, other Ice-Type moves. Alternate forms have other moves.
Signature Moves:
Bufudyne: Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10PP, Ice-Type, Special. 20% freeze chance.
Agidyne: Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10PP, Fire-Type, Special. 20% Burn chance.
Ziodyne: Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10PP, Electric-type, Special. 20% Paralysis chance.
Stats: 70 HP/50 Atk/50 Def/120 SpA/120 SpD/110 Spe (BST: 520)

Alternate Forms:

King Frost (When holding a Frost Crown)

Base Stats change:
100 HP/100 Atk/100 Def/120 SpA/120 SpD/50 Spe (BST: 690)
No new moves, typing remains the same.

Demonee-ho (When holding a Miniature Demonica)

Base Stats change:
100 HP/130 Atk/130 Def/40 SpA/100 SpD/110 Spe (BST: 610)
New Type: Ice/Steel
New moves: Iron Judgement*, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Close Combat, Shift Gear.
Moves lost: Ziodyne, Agidyne, Bufudyne, Dazzling Gleam, Nasty Plot.
Signature Move: Iron Judgement- Base 35 Power, 100 Accuracy, Physical, Steel-type. Hits 3 times. Cannot be used by anything other than Demonee-ho. If Demonee-ho switches forms, Iron Judgement is lost.

Reasoning: Jack Frost is the mascot of the Shin Megami Tensei series, and the mascot of Atlus overall. While he was actually around prior to the first Shin Megami Tensei game, he is most known for being the mascot of the SMT series and its spinoffs. He is often seen as a Fairy-species demon, thus the Fairy-type, and 'Frost' is in his name, which is a no-brainer for Ice-Typing. In-game, Jack Frost is often seen as a fast mage-type demon/Persona, with poor physical stats, which translates to high Speed, Special Attack and Special Defnese, but low HP, Attack and Defense. However, Demons and Persona in the series are very customizable, and in Digital Devil Saga, he is capable of using Ziodyne, Agidyne and Bufudyne all at once, which can also be fused onto Jack Frost. Thus, I gave them to him to flesh out his movepool. Additionally, as the mascot of SMT, He also has a number of subspecies that appear in the series, two of which I have given him as alternate forms, those being King Frost and Demonee-ho.

King Frost is a subspecies first seen in Shin Megami Tensei II. Compared to the original Jack Frost, King Frost typically sacrifices speed for increased physical damage and endurance, but does mostly the same thing. Hence why he only has altered stats.

The other Jack Frost subspecies used is Demonee-ho, a subspecies first seen in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Demonee-ho takes a more physically oriented approach than other Jack Frost variants, and given the technological aspect of things (It's literally Jack Frost wearing powered armor), it only felt right to make Demonee-ho a Steel-Type. This also alters Jack Frost's moveset, removing the 'Dyne' type spells and other special moves to better accomodate a more physically offensive moveset to go with its new steel-typing, such as Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Close Combat, Shift Gear, and Demonee-ho's signature move, Iron Judgement, which, true to its appearance, hits 3 times.

Snow Warning should be self-explanatory, but the hidden ability is based on a passive skill in the series of the same name which increases the chance of Freezing targets.
Flower Master of Four Seasons
Pokémon:
Yuuka Kazami (Touhou Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story. Release year: 1998)
Type: Grass
Ability: Intimidate/Pressure/Garden of the Sun (HA)
Signature Ability: Garden of the Sun- Upon being switched in, sets up Grassy Terrain and Sunny Day. (Basically Grassy Surge and Drought in a single package).
Moves: Beauties of Nature*, Master Spark (See Marisa Kirisame), Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Energy Ball, Frenzy Plant, Ingrain, Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Synthesis, Strength, Leech Seed, Poison Jab, Power Gem, Seed Flare, Sludge Bomb, Spiky Shield, Baneful Bunker, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Toxic, Stun Spore, Rototiller, Curse, Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon, Fleur Cannon, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Pollen Puff, Substitute, Growth, Return.
Signature Move: Beauties of Nature- Grass-type, 90 BP. Classification based on Yuuka's higher attack stat. Sets up Grassy Terrain if it is not already set up.
Signature Z-Moves
Reflowering of Gensokyo
: Upgraded from Beauties of Nature with Yuukanium Z. Grass-type, Base 190 BP. Classification based on Yuuka's higher attack stat. If Grassy Terrain is active, consumes the Grassy Terrain to deal double damage.
Dual Spark: Upgraded from Master Spark with Yuukanium Z. Electric-type, Special. Base 120 BP. Hits twice.
Stats: 120 HP/120 Atk/120 Def/120 SpA/120 SpD/5 Spe (BST: 605)
Reasoning: Yuuka Kazami is a flower youkai, which explains her typing. Her ability is the ability to manipulate flowers, which grants her pretty much every plant or flower-related move, even ones signature to a single Pokemon or line, such as Seed Flare, Fleur Cannon and Pollen Puff. It also grants her Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Spiky Shield and Baneful Bunker as she can manipulate flowers of all types, including poisonous ones. Her other moves as well as her stat spread (minus speed) are a note regarding how Yuuka is a very old and powerful youkai, both physically and magically and thus she learns a lot of powerful moves, such as Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Strength, Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon, Foul Play, Sucker Punch and Play Rough. She is also often lauded as the original user of the Master Spark, which is why she is able to use it despite the fact that it is supposed to be Marisa's signature move: Marisa copied the Master Spark from Yuuka. Her actual signature move is based on one of her gauge attacks in Phantasmagoria of Flower View, and its Z-Move equivalent is the level 4 gauge attack, a Spell Card from the same game. In Lotus Land Story, she's also known to create a clone of herself to fire a second Master Spark alongside her, hence why her Z-Move upgrade for Master Spark is Dual Spark- a slightly stronger Master Spark that also hits twice. Her hidden ability is a reference to the domain she spends the most time around in Windows canon, a garden full of sunflowers (literally named the Garden of the Sun), and her normal abilities are based on Akyuu's article in Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, where she stats Yuuka has the highest threat level, which may make her come off as intimidating. However, in Touhou canon, Yuuka is the slowest playable character to date by a long shot, and as such, her base speed is absolutely abysmal. She's never going to be outspeeding anything unless you're using Trick Room, even at +6 with a Tailwind up. For reference, she speed ties with Munchlax and Shuckle. Yeah. She's that slow. If she comes out in Trick Room, though, you're basically facing something that's basically Arceus-Grass but much, MUCH faster. Needless to say, not a good time. Thankfully, it's only in Trick Room that she's so threatening. Still, 120/120/120 Bulk plus reliable recovery makes Yuuka a tough one to bring down, and she has just enough of a movepool to crush most anything that gets in her way that she's not weak to.

Here are some sample Yuuka sets.

"Genocide is a Game~" (Curse Yuuka)
Yuuka@Yuukanium Z/Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpD
Brave Nature
-Beauties of Nature
-Curse
-Filler
-Filler
Filler=Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Close Combat/Meteor Mash/Return/Play Rough/Sucker Punch/Foul Play/Baneful Bunker/Spiky Shield/Synthesis/Sleep Powder

"In a few hours, you'll become a mist of atoms~" (Specially Offensive Yuuka)
Yuuka@Yuukanium Z
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpA, 4Def/SpD
Quiet Nature
-Beauties of Nature/Seed Flare/Solar Beam (if using Garden of the Sun)
-Master Spark
-Filler
-Filler
Filler=Growth/Flash Cannon/Fleur Cannon/Sludge Bomb/Power Gem/Pollen Puff/Baneful Bunker/Spiky Shield/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder/Toxic/Leech Seed/Synthesis

"By the way, who are you?" (Tanky Yuuka)
Yuuka@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate/Pressure/Garden of the Sun
EVs: 252 HP, the rest go into bulk as needed. Put whatever doesn't go into bulk into the preferred attacking stat.
Nature can be Sassy, Impish, Quiet or Brave depending on what you need.
-Beauties of Nature
-Synthesis
-Leech Seed
-Filler
Filler=Toxic/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder/Baneful Bunker/Spiky Shield/Grassy Terrain/Master Spark/Sludge Bomb/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Poison Jab/Foul Play/Sucker Punch/Pollen Puff/Fleur Cannon/Power Gem
Some Moves:
oh dear

Reviloja753
Pika Xreme
Origin0
Brodaha
Gojiratar
Neosonic97
KirbyRider1337

Last edited:
Slate #4
Anything Goes

Have some retro art of these characters since they were all retro themed.

Congratulations to Pika Xreme, KirbyRider1337, and Reviloja753 for winning with Meta Knight, Pit, and Ice Climbers respectively. Pika Xreme has earned the title Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

Submit your characters for this slate by the 14th of July!
Have fun!

Last edited:
Pokémon: Spyro the Dragon
Type:

Abilities: Justified / Reckless / Protean (HA)
Stats: 80 HP/120 Atk/80 Def/110 SpA/80 SpD/130 Spe (600 BST)
Moves: Dragon Hammer, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Earth Power, Head Smash, Skull Bash, Head Charge, Double Edge, Horn Attack, Horn Drill, Megahorn, Brave Bird, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Horn Leech, Fly, Iron Head, Taunt, Zen Headbutt, Surf, Liquidation, Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, Scald, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Dark Pulse, Roost.
Reasoning: Justified because he's a hero, Reckless is useless but it's based on how it attacks in the original games and proteans is based on his dominance on all the elements.
Spyro the Dragon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast / Thunderbolt
- U-Turn

Spyro the Dragon @ Firium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge / Wild Charge
Type:

Signature Moves:
Barrel Roll |
|
Banana Peel |
|
|
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Banana Peel
- Barrel Roll

Donkey Kong @ DKongium Z
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Barrel Roll
Pokémon: Bomberman
Type:

Abilities: Aftermath / Reckless / Scrappy (HA)
*Signature Move:
Mines |
|
| Power: - | Accuracy: -% | 20 PP | The user sets up a couple of mines that damages foes on switch in based on Fire-type effectiveness (a lá Stealth Rock). | Z-Move: Rises user's attack by one stage.
Stats: 80 HP/150 Atk/80 Def/90 SpA/90 SpD/110 Spe (600 BST)
Moves: *Mines, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Blaze Kick, Thunder Punch, Mega Kick, Knock Off, Frustration, Return, Stomping Tantrum, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Low Kick, Explosion, Self-Destruct, Soft Boiled, Egg Bomb, Magnet Bomb, Rapid Spin, Overheat, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Headbutt, Iron Head, Scald, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Hurricane, Aerial Ace, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Earth Power, Liquidation, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Gunk Shot, Fling, Morning Sun, Moonlight, Will-O-Wisp, Baton Pass, Spike Cannon, Brick Break, Defog, Rock Throw.
Reasoning: Normal/Fire because explosions are conmonly associated to Normal and Fire in Pokémon and it's something pretty normal on his planet. Aftermath because he's a fucking living bomb, Reckless has a pretty similar reasoning, and Scrappy because he's a brave hero that would do anything to protect his planet. Mines it's based on his ability to hide said weapons on the field to kill his foes. His average bulk and good overall offensive stats comes from not taking much hits at his games and because, it's a bomb, he will obviouslywill hit hard and in most ocasions he's faster than his foes.
Bomberman @ Focus Sash
Ability: Aftermath / Scrappy
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mines
- Flare Blitz / Blaze Kick
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion / High Jump Kick

Bomberman @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Scrappy / Reckless
Jolly Nature
- Mines / Rapid Spin
- Return / Double Edge
- High Jump Kick / Earthquake / Knock Off / Explosion

Bomberman @ Normalium Z
Ability: Scrappy / Reckless
Jolly Nature
- Return / Double Edge
- Soft Boiled
- High Jump Kick / Earthquake / Rapid Spin

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)