#171 Lanturn:

#182 Bellossom:

#198 Teddiursa:

#208 Steelix:

#317 Swalot:

#618 Stunfisk:

#Fakemon: Koffing [Rock/Ice]:

#CAP3:

First time drawing something on paper, taking a photo and colouring in Paint.Net. I'm pleased with the outcome considering It's 5am lol.

Steelix

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
YK does art?!?! I really love the steelix and the lanturn, and was pleasently surprised by this. Seeing as I ask everyone this, coild you please draw me a shiny makuhita? :D

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
yo these are really nice man
i think its really interesting how youre using like,
the number three for swalots mouth
maybe you could do some more like,
collage-ish drawings with more letters/numbers and textures?
i dunno i think that could be really cool and unique
really nice full colors too man, awesome stuff

wow, thanks :D I tried adding textures to a piece and this is the result

and also, Azurill sketch:

I bought some paper today, Navigator Office Paper Solutions !!! So I drew a Raticate, time to revive this place X.X

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh... How did I miss this thread last time? x.x

wooo another one who does lineart :D they're awesome! x) jw, where do you draw these??? And how? o.o drawing with a mouse... I think only me, you, badal, komodo, and kg does that x.x

I draw what I want on a piece of world best selling paper then take a photo on my phone, upload it to my laptop then go over the picture with Paint.Net also I lost my mouse so I have use my mouse pad ._____________________.

Thanks for Luvdisc btw ^__^

Spent about 20 minutes sprucing up my original Stunfisk sketch, I much prefer drawing to digital art but my phone makes the quality so terrible :/

/scanner plx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)