Delibird's art thread

Some concept sketches for something I'm planning to draw in the near future.

Also the purple stuff on the first one is like, Psychic-y stuff (kinda like musharna I guess).

(I tried to do the legs, but I just couldn't get it right, so I chose to not make them, because I wouldn't have changed them from Girafarig anyways.)

Girafarig-Mega-Regular Normal / Psychic
70/80/65/130/75/135 BST : 555
Ability : (Awakened Mind) Psychic-Type attacks deal 1.3x damage. Transforms when asleep.

Girafarig-Mega-Sleep Dark
70/130/75/80/65/135 BST : 555
Ability : (Dormant Darkness) Dark-Type attacks deal 1.3x damage. Can use moves normally while alseep. Transforms when wakes up.

Basically, I meant it as a powerful Rest Abuser, maybe with a set like Psychic/Hyper Voice/Crunch/Rest.

As usual, critique and feedback are highly appreciated :D (on the art, not the theorymoning :p) !

A fakemon I quickly drew for the daily draw challenge :

Skweek, the Mouse Swarm pokemon.
Normal-Type
Swarm/Rattled, HA : Adaptability

It's pretty simple, but I like it a lot :3

Here's a WIP for a fakemon I'm working on atm (it's a male combee evolution) :

It's basically a Bee Knight that lives to serve and protect it's (Vespi)queen. I was told it looks too similar to beedrill so I'm gonna try to fix that. Anyways, feedback is highly appreciated as usual :3

Reactions: nv

Here's the final version of my male combee evo. I went for a different design, trying to emphasize more on the honeycomb theme, because that's pretty much the only distinguishing feature combee has :v
I guess it doesn't look like beedrill anymore now, which is nice :3 It's name is Beenneret (Bee + Banneret). As always, feedback would be highly appreciated, as long as it's constructive criticism :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)