This is my art thread :D
Feeback is highly appreciated ^_^

(Pokemon Stuff)

Farfetch'd looking at the moon, anime opening style

Delibird <3

Cavedwelling Arbok

Magnemite getting destroyed by Wooper's DynamicPunch

Mega-Girafarig-Regular and Mega-Girafarig-Sleep

Beenneret (Bee + Banneret), my male combee evolution fakemon. (My latest drawing)

(Mario Stuff)

Prehistoric Koopa

One of these living Treasure Chests from M&L : Bowser's Inside Story

Mega Sudoowodo Sketch

Mega Farfetch'd (such manly)

So that's WHY she's so darn tanky...

Delibird smoking (pine) weed, Request of PumpHead.

Mega Kecleon, 2colorful4me

Skweek, a fakemon I made for the daily draw challenge.

Mega Sudowoodo

Mega Farfetch'd

(this isn't even my final form)

Druddigon teaming up with the doomsday goat to take over the world (don't ask)

That's all (at the moment). If you liked my things, maybe like the post or something, or don't, really it's up to you but it's always nice to know if people like my stuff :3

EDIT : Oh and also, I don't take requests, except if the thing you want me to draw sounds cool

Last edited:

Psywaves

Procrastinating Pedantic Perfectionist™
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, Delibird Heart :D I gotta say, I like your style of art. Keep it up ^_^

Last edited:
And here comes the Mega Farfetch'd Sprite :D :

Includes :
-100% more vegetables
-42% longer eyebrows
-51% bigger forehead feathers
-20% sharper beak
-86% stupider statistics

Last edited:
Reactions: tab
Prepare your eyes, cause you're about to see the coolest thing ever drawn (yet).

About that delibird smoking a blunt, I'll be drawing that this afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: tab
Kecleon-Mega (it's a sketch I made a while ago, might make an improved version of it if I feel like it) :

Y'all know how cameleons change color and shit, so I decided to base the design off of that and gave him a Rainbow theme. It's also hanging from the ceiling with his tail, because why not ? I also made his back... wings? thingies bigger.

From a strategic point of view, it's a defensive mega (60/110/110/60/160/40, +20 Atk, +40 Def, +40 SpDef) and it's ability is Rainbow Skin : Every time a foe uses an attack on Kecleon-Mega, it changes type to a type that resists it (but never to a type that is immune to it) before taking the hit. Might be broken but it's more bout the art than the actual theoretical mega.

Peace !

Last edited:
Fluke Thanks :3

So after visiting a few other art threads I noticed no one is putting their art in spoilers except in the first post and I guess that does make sense so i'll be unspoilering everything. Also have a Delibird :

Delibird <3

Last edited:

Magnemite getting destroyed by Wooper's DynamicPunch. Yes. This is a DynamicPunch. Hey, Wooper learns it and it's tail is it's only limb, so what else could he use it with ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)