Donate Pokemon for Social Media / Facebook / Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that the Pokemon of the week is Azumarill on facebook, so I assume you guys already have the Pokemon to give away. I do have 3 Marill I could donate, though.

Superpower + Aqua Jet + Belly Drum Adamant Huge Power Marills with 31/31/31/x/31/31 :3

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
I saw that the Pokemon of the week is Azumarill on facebook, so I assume you guys already have the Pokemon to give away. I do have 3 Marill I could donate, though.

Superpower + Aqua Jet + Belly Drum Adamant Huge Power Marills with 31/31/31/x/31/31 :3
That would be nice! If you're available to give them away now, I'm around. :)

Can you breed up some Absol's with Play Rough? Wide Guard Torchics and the HP Fire Protean Froakies would also be pretty nice. You've got some pretty awesome things. :)
Yeah I can breed up some Play Rough Absols (is there a prefered Pokeball type wanted?) I'll start breeding some Honedges (I hope that's what you meant as Torchic doesn't get Wide Guard as an eggmove :p) is there a prefered IV spread for them? The HP Fire Protean Froakies are available immediately though since I have 20+ of them from trying to MM them. I only have 7-8 spaces available in my FC list though so I might have to send them to a single person when they're ready though.

Thank you for the compliment Lynkerlicious! :)

Last edited:

Lynkerlicious

Haha, silly me, I thought Torchic did get Wide Guard, well, we don't really need Honedges so really we just need the HP Fire Froakies and the Play Rough Absols, the special ball you have them in now would be awesome, but if not possible, is fine :)

Haha, silly me, I thought Torchic did get Wide Guard, well, we don't really need Honedges so really we just need the HP Fire Froakies and the Play Rough Absols, the special ball you have them in now would be awesome, but if not possible, is fine :)
Alright, I'll get to work, I'll update this post when the Absols done so I can do a single bulk trade with you, Darkie, or other donation staff.

EDIT: I have 10 31/31/31/x/31/31 Absols bred in Level Balls, and 32 31/even/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Froakies ready to be sent out. :)

Last edited:
I can donate a couple of Iron Fist Chimchars 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Nature with Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, and Encore. I'll donate a maximum of 4, but I can breed more if need be.

I can donate 10-11 flawless venipede. :D
-31/31/31/xx/31/31
-Speed boost
-Impish Nature
-Toxic Spikes and Spikes as egg moves.
They're all completely legal, I bred them myself. (>^_^)> (>^_^<)<(^_^<)

Last edited:
When can we trade? I'm ready right now, and I'll be here around this time every day. :)
Also, how do I send you details? I don't quite think I should spam this thread. :P

I can donate some shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 Guts/Iron Fist Timburrs with Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, and Knock Off.

Lynkerlicious

I can donate some shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 Guts/Iron Fist Timburrs with Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, and Knock Off.
That'd be pretty cool, I'd be happy to take them off of you. My FC is in my sig, and I can se eyours is as well, PM me when you're ready to donate them.

Sorry for the wait, do you still need chimchars and piplups? I can do them since bank came out yesterday. Just let me know.

Lynkerlicious

We're good on Chimchars, and we're getting some Calm Piplups, though if you want to donate a few modest, that'd be nice. :)

Lynkerlicious

Is there any interest in HP Ice Virizion/Terrakion/ 6IV Naïve Cobalion w/ Rocks, or perhaps even all 3?
All three of those would be pretty awesome! We could use them in future giveaways. I see your FC down in your signature, mines there as well, I'll add you back. PM me when you're ready to donate your mons. :)

I can donate some shiny or non-shiny 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Technician Scizor with Knock Off, Bug Bite, Superpower and Defog.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I remember last time I gave away 10 Pinsirs but two of them didn't have the desired ability you guys wanted (Hyper Cutter) so I thought I would make up for it and bred two more Pinsirs with Mold Breaker. I'm sorry for what happened last time guys. They're both Jolly and with 5 IVs (all besides special attack) with Quick Attack/Close Combat as egg moves.

Edit: Unless you guys don't need the Pinsirs. :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)