Doomsday94 - The Original Photography Thread

I've never been able to draw, but I have always enjoyed music and photography. This thread will feature my photos (mostly landscapes) and possibly some of my covers. This probably won't be updated that much, Unless I can find some decent things to take photos of in my area. Anyway, on with the (very large) images:

Lanscapes:

From a recent day trip. I can't remember where it was though...

Generic sunset shot, because they always look cool.

Nature:

I don't care if the photo is dull, the dog gave me a Hi-5, it deserves fame.

I remember remarking 'Hey look, a photogenic seagull.' It looked like it was posing for each of the shots.

The sheep hasn't been cropped because I am Welsh. Deal with it.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Daaaah I love these~~~~!
Waterfalls (most preferred), beaches, and bodies of water give me a WAFF~~~
also, lol that seagull

I like the nature stuff, but I feel that the seagull pictures could be cropped a bit to bring more focus to the seagull.
I love the landscapes, with the exception of the second and third; I think they have too much blue and aren't super interesting.
Great stuff, though, you clearly know a lot about photography. I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

I live nowhere near where those photos are taken. They were taken on holiday near my aunts. I will find the name when I am back from my current holiday. I'm off to a beach today, so could have some more pictures, and I have loads of meercats from yesterday.

I really like the detail on the flowers and the 'generic sunset shot': I can never get a good sunset picture! You should indiscriminately post everything you photograph, because chances are a lot of them are great quality! Luvdisc'd! \('w^)/

Haha, good stuff. Can I ask about your camera? I'm assuming it's more of a point and shoot, though it could easily be something with a great lens and sensor, and just a very open aperture.

I'm curious!

Wouldn't want to bore you all with holiday snaps lamprey.

The camera is a Fuji Hs10 bridge camera. I only really use the presets, Landscape and Auto for the most part. Most of the stuff comes from editing.

Good news for Paintseagull, another gull powed for some photos!

I'm down in Dawlish again (the place where most of the photos have been from). New shots over the next few days!

Great work here, I wonder how come I hadn't seen this thread
the first few pictures are nice, but feel a little bland. Then you get to that picture with a huge rock, that one is pretty nice.
I also find this one very interesting for no reason

The nature shots are pretty good too, I really like that lemur picture, looks really nice and clean, like the pictures you see in animal books or webpages. I also like that picture brown yellowish rocks seen from afar

Thanks for the comments Julios. And that rock was from close up. Hurt like hell to climb up.

For the record, I prefer landscapes and natural shots because they are cleaner and easier to get right. But here are some I took at the Dawlish Carnival.

Thanks for the comments Julios. And that rock was from close up. Hurt like hell to climb up.

For the record, I prefer landscapes and natural shots because they are cleaner and easier to get right. But here are some I took at the Dawlish Carnival.

Is that Kate Middleton's pic on somebody else's face? LOL
Nice pics… I mean, for photos of moving pictures

The last one is really cool.
It would've been cooler if the picture was taken while on the ride @_@

Then you can play my favorite game: How fast can you destroy technology on a ride? Because my dad broke our camera last year in Tennesee while at dollywood water park because it was in his pocket. He holds the world record with 2 seconds.

OH YEAH ABOUT THOSE PICTURES: they're great. I love your pics of the harbors and bays: the sea is so calming ^_^

A bump of epic proportions. I had no camera for ages, so no pictures. However, I have the camera and I'm on holiday (yet again) so more new shots soon. A little more editing in a few of them now, and hopefully more landscapes. Keep your eyes open.

Here is a little taster (large):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)