Official DPP OU - Latias Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender

Voting on: Latias
List of qualified voters:

If you are qualified, but your name isn't on the list, then PM me.

When voting use the following format:

Code:
Latias: OU
Latias: Ubers
Failing to follow the above format will result into your vote being IGNORED.

In order for Latias to get unbanned in OU, a minimum 60% OU votes will be needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Don't post anything, but your vote in this thread. Also, ONLY POST ONCE. Don't make more than one post or you will be infracted.

If you are having any technical problem when voting, please try waiting one hour after you login into forums. If you continue having problems, please PM Hikari or Hogg

To ensure the integrity of the Suspect Process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post. Think carefully before casting your vote, because you won't get the chance to change it.

I would also like to remind voters that in the case of Latias getting unbanned, we will have a second voting in 6 months.

The voting stage ends on Friday, January 6th at 11:59 PM GMT +1; the result might be announced earlier if the missing votes won't have an impact on the decision anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)