Draelok's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Draelok, was interested in your Relaxed Bronzong. CMT for that :)

Edit : Nvm found it :)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I offer my best greetings, Drae!

I wanted to welcome the opportunity to kindly ask you if you could CMT for a flawless breeding parent based on Erasmus' shiny Moon Ball Sylveon?
I mainly need the hidden ability, the ball and the egg moves. An IV spread of 31/0/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power) would be great, but it's not necessary by any means. I don't want to cause you any inconveniences.

I offer my best greetings, Drae!

I wanted to welcome the opportunity to kindly ask you if you could CMT for a flawless breeding parent based on Erasmus' shiny Moon Ball Sylveon?
I mainly need the hidden ability, the ball and the egg moves. An IV spread of 31/0/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power) would be great, but it's not necessary by any means. I don't want to cause you any inconveniences.
Greetings!
This Sylveon is free redis, so I'll give you it for free.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings!
This Sylveon is free redis, so I'll give you it for free.
I'll gladly take it if it's the most convenient for you that way.
Feel free to give me a shout on Discord whenever you're available.

Feel free to take your time, I'm never in a hurry. Whenever it's the most convenient for you.

I have a lot of requests... hopefully, I will be able to properly repay.
I'd like to trade for all of these:

LegoFigure11's Clefable
Wyrx's Mew
Blueforce's Celebi
Bluemew.'s Victini
Blueforce's Jirachi
Bluemew.'s Shedinja
Bluemew.'s Glalie
pilica12's Salamence

I don't have much now but I can RNG most of gen 7 legendaries and UBs and I can clone them. I can clone the zeraora and the shiny HP Fire tapu lele I got from the event as well. Let me know if it's ok for you to trade for them and PM me.
Thanks in advance! I know I'm asking a lot... :/

I have a lot of requests... hopefully, I will be able to properly repay.
I'd like to trade for all of these:

LegoFigure11's Clefable
Wyrx's Mew
Blueforce's Celebi
Bluemew.'s Victini
Blueforce's Jirachi
Bluemew.'s Shedinja
Bluemew.'s Glalie
pilica12's Salamence

I don't have much now but I can RNG most of gen 7 legendaries and UBs and I can clone them. I can clone the zeraora and the shiny HP Fire tapu lele I got from the event as well. Let me know if it's ok for you to trade for them and PM me.
Thanks in advance! I know I'm asking a lot... :/
Greetings!
Sent you PM.

Hi Draelok, I'd be interested in the following Pokemon :

#806 - FrenchGaudi's Blacephalon (n/n: Hit Sale) Ø)
#666 - Christian's Vivillon (Icy Snow Pattern) ♂)
#781 - Draelok's Dhelmise Ø★
#779 - Kanon90's Bruxish ♀
#691 - Draelok's Dragalge ♂)

Hi Draelok, I'd be interested in the following Pokemon :

#806 - FrenchGaudi's Blacephalon (n/n: Hit Sale) Ø)
#666 - Christian's Vivillon (Icy Snow Pattern)
♂)
#781 - Draelok's Dhelmise Ø★
#779 - Kanon90's Bruxish ♀
#691 - Draelok's Dragalge ♂)
Hi!
Sent you PM. Sorry for late reply.

I'm interested in Bluemew.'s Victini. I have a Modest FEB2015 Darkrai and a Timid Shiny Tapu Koko if you want anything in return, my FC is 1349-8454-4379.
It's been a month and you haven't given me any sort of reply. I'm withdrawing my request.

Last edited:
Hi, I was interested in these smogon giveaways pokemon:
Celfable, Suicuine, Ho-oh, Swampert, Aggron, Altaria, Heatran, Decidueye, Incineroar, Lycanroc, and Naganadel. Hopefully, it's not too much trouble.

hey just asking cause your first post wasn't specific; what exactly can I trade you? can they be trash or good Pokemon? I don't have a lot since I just started

Pikachu50 said:
I am gonna be doing a shiny BR Malamar giveaway soon an will be giving the people who helped me start collecting when I was new here exclusive trading rights and guess what writers and experts helped me out so you get those rights anyone who gets these rights will have semiredis rights and the right to clone it while everyone else has to keep it NFT and can not clone it do you want me to get a clone made for you
Don't worry I checked with a mod we are allowed to do this

Hey,
How can I contact you? Could you please explain more about the semi-redis rights? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)