Slice n Dice vs Deucalion2
Seph vs Yagami Light
Giga Punch vs aamto
TheMantyke vs goofball
Earthworm vs Zerowing
Chrisomar vs CaptKirby
Fishin vs JabbaTheGriffin -- JabbaThePimpin
Jackal vs CLegacyM

Pablomeza forfeited the round to gmax so you will play Master Of The Six Kings, i've already added the info to the first post.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
uhh i beat Giga-Punch but neither of us saved the log. =/ sorry bout that. i guess he can post to confirm.

Me an' Jackal have exchanged PMs but he never got back to me on the second one so I'm just waiting for a time to battle.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Confirming victory over Aldaron (sorry about the flinch hax though). Nice battle though

Replied to Queen's PM a while ago and was on for most of the weekend and monday night and no sign of him on irc or shoddy.

Replied to Queen's PM a while ago and was on for most of the weekend and monday night and no sign of him on irc or shoddy.

Are you on mIRC moreso than Shoddy? If so I'll download it and try to get ahold of you on there.

Normally I'm on during the weekend but work and real life issues got in the way. Definitely want to play though hope to see you soon!

UPDATE: Pilocus handily stomped me 4-0. GG Pilocus!

PMing log shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)