Serious EUROPE MEETUP (EMU)

So Cherub Agent a.k.a smooth German boy and me a.k.a smoother boy decided it would be a good idea to do a massive smogon Europe meetup!

Good hotels:
http://www.stayokay.com/amsterdam?language=nl&gclid=CO2x3byHorYCFchd3godmUgAkA

http://amsterdam.intercontinental.com/

We could also go camping, but lets decide that later.
This thread is mainly made to look who would fall for the idea.

The date would be somewhere in july/august.

Please only react seriously, it isn't supposed to be a gigantic trollfest.

Lets get it my men.

The I am going list:
-Mind
Chèreub Agente
The I might go list:

just saying i love going camping, especally in the summer. it's also cheaper than staying in a hotel. i thought a long time about the location, but amsterdam is a really cool city and quite accessible to most people i think. not far for the english people either

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
can get a boat straight to amsterdam from just outside my house so it's feasible and i'll certainly consider it but not sure if i fancy it yet, will see how the trip develops

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
not sure if i have the £££ to go abroad, but this has caught my eye!

would be on a uk smocon mind you!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
bear in mind that they are rare offers that are more of a publicity stunt - the tickets normally cost about $80 return

i'll see if i can convince my family to let me stay in amsterdam for a little while

honestly it's probably more feasible than convincing them to let me house strangers so smocon amsterdam lgi

Sup mind! my boy! I´m down if its in Amsterdam. Also, consider some hostels in or around the city (or even nearby cities), way cheaper then hotels and public transport in the Netherlands is great!

yeah i have excellent experience with youth hostels, and the quality actually isnt that far off from a decent hotel. the price difference however is incredile. i'd say either one of those or camping

It seems like there is enough interest to actually look at the options.

If anyone says he can come for sure I will put you on the I am going list.
If anyone wants to come but is not sure or anything else, I will put you on the I might come list.

Also in your post please give the dates you would be able to go.

I can come for sure, amsterdam ist far for me. direct train.
basically as long as its from either june til september i can go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)