Event Moves

Not sure if it matters but the 11th movie giveaway of Regigigas has Icy Wind and Iron Head. Oh and are the moves deoxys learns in 3rd Gen/Gamestop considered event moves too?

No, Deoxys learns Psycho Boost/Iron Defense/Extremespeed/Zap Cannon naturally, depending on the form.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Added Aura Sphere Riolu and Selfdestruct users from XD Move Tutor. Will be adding Nightmare and Sky Attack (the other two unique Move Tutors from XD) when I can find a comprehensive list.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Whoops, sorry! xD I used CTRL+F for Xatu instead of Natu. Sorry.

EDIT;; Although BP Xatu is still not in the database.

Both Wailmer and Wailord learn Selfdestruct from the XD move tutor. There might be more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Hey there Toothache! From what I've been reading Mew learns Trick from XD not Role Play (I'm working on getting someone to actually confirm that for me, yes I am aware that Mew learns Trick from the Pt tutors as well).

There are also a couple of updates that need to be taken care off here.

*Pikachu now learns both Surf and Volt Tackle the 20th Nintendo Power Anniv. event.
*Cacnea learns Encore from a Jap Pokepark event.
*Spoink gets Uproar from a Jap Pokepark event.
*Refresh Metang was given out in both the US and Japan in two seperate events.
*Charmander gets Howl and Quick Attack from a Japanese event.

I've also taken the time to look up every Pokemon that learns Nightmare and Sky Attack from the XD tutor and then I've weeded out those that learn it either from level up or through breeding here's the two complete lists (they're listed alphabetically).

Nightmare:
Code:
Abra    
Absol    
Aipom    
Alakazam    
Banette    
Butterfree    
Celebi    
Chimecho    
Clefable    
Clefairy    
Cleffa    
Deoxys    
Dunsparce    
Dusclops    
Duskull    
Espeon    
Exeggcute    
Exeggutor    
Gardevoir        
Girafarig    
Gulpin        
Ho-oh    
Hoothoot    
Houndoom    
Houndour        
Igglybuff    
Jigglypuff    
Jirachi    
Jynx    
Kadabra    
Kirlia    
Lapras    
Lickitung    
Lugia    
Masquerain    
Meowth    
Mew    
Mewtwo    
Misdreavus    
Mr. Mime    
Murkrow    
Natu    
Noctowl    
Persian    
Porygon    
Porygon2    
Ralts    
Roselia    
Sableye    
Shedinja    
Shuppet    
Slowbro    
Slowking    
Slowpoke    
Smoochum    
Sneasel    
Spinda    
Stantler    
Starmie    
Swalot    
Tyranitar    
Umbreon    
Wigglytuff    
Xatu
Sky Attack:
Code:
Aerodactyl    
Articuno    
Delibird    
Dodrio    
Doduo                
Mew        
Natu        
Pelipper    
Pidgeot    
Pidgeotto    
Pidgey            
Togetic    
Wingull    
Xatu    
Zapdos
By Deoxys I mean all of its forms already. Thanks have a nice day ^^.

@Lee: Thanks for clearing that up. It's odd why Serebii, and all the other sites I passed by didn't bother to fix this particular info though.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
From what I've been reading Mew learns Trick from XD not Role Play
It was a common misconception that Mew learned Trick via XD. IIRC, Serebii made an error with their XD coverage and it just snowballed from there.

Yes, the ranger riolu learns aura sphere, but it also happens to only come in a serious nature.

Also, all of the jhoto starters can learn the elemental hyper beams from the tutor in D/P, if it makes a difference.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a few updates that we all know are happening soon.

Pichu Lv.30: Endeavour, Volt Tackle, (Charge), (Charm)

Arceus Lv.100: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

Toothache

Let the music play!
I was already aware of those Havak, added them before you even posted :-)

Nightmare and Sky Attack are fully added to the list. Are there any more event moves I am missing?

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
The XD Togepi has Helping Hand in addition to Tri Attack. It seems to be unable to get Helping Hand in any other way.

Toothache

Let the music play!
Updated the list with all the additional moves the XD Pokemon learn on purifying, along with their unique XD move. This will help with finding legal and illegal move combinations.

It would be immensely helpful if the other events that are listed could also have their other moves discovered as well, so as to allow for a more complete list. I know the Box Pokemon have their unique move in addition to their L5 natural moves and no egg moves upon hatching (so for example, Zigzagoon has Extremespeed in addition to Tackle, Growl and Tail Whip), so the Box moves have no egg moves that are legal with them.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Found reference to an odd Japanese event for a Level 40 Howl Charmander in multiple places. Not sure if Japanese events count here but it's worth mentioning.

Toothache

Let the music play!
Found reference to an odd Japanese event for a Level 40 Howl Charmander in multiple places. Not sure if Japanese events count here but it's worth mentioning.
Link?

Also I have updated with the new Draco Meteor Jirachi event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)