Explain how the poster above you got their username (but wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Title says it all. Since there isn't anyone above me, I'll kick it off by explaining a random user: Theorymon !

So Theorymon was a young lad of 8, happily playing Super Mario Bros on his giant brick gameboy. He was furiously trying to navigate a treacherous world when a commercial on the television caught his eye. As he watched, he beheld a phenomenon that would forever change his life: the advertisement for Pokémon Red and Blue versions! Theorymon was utterly captivated by what he witnessed. For the rest of that day, he relentlessly pestered his mother and father to buy the game for him. He promised he'd clean his room, he promised he'd do the dishes for a week, and he even promised he'd invest his weekly allowance into negotiable bearer bonds until the end of fiscal 2002. Finally, as his parents tucked him into bed, he heard the sweet, sweet words he was waiting for:

"We'll take you to get the game tomorrow, sweetie."

Well, this brought the biggest smile to his face. He went to sleep that night with that same smile.

However, little did he know his brain was about to take him on the ride of his life...

As Theorymon faded into a deep sleep, he entered a dream world that was familiar, yet still foreign to him. He instantly recognized his surroundings as world 4-4 of his favorite game, Super Mario Bros. However, he felt strange. He no longer had hands, and his body was yellow! What's more, he felt the odd sensation of electricity coursing through his body, but it felt like it was part of him rather than being shocked.

His self-examination was interrupted by movement in front of him. As he looked up, he saw something moving toward him. As the figure got closer, he could see it had a round body and legs. Overcome with a sudden uneasiness, he began to step backward. The creature got closer, and he continued to slowly retreat.

As he turned to flee, he was stopped in his tracks. He was against what appeared to be an invisible wall! Just as this happened, the approaching creature finally came into view. He was flabbergasted to behold what it was...

An enormous Oreo cookie!

He did not have time to be confused, however. The Oreo was almost upon him, so he clenched his eyes shut and put his paws out in front of him. Unexpectedly, lightning shot from his paws and zapped the Oreo away! Filled with confidence, he began to march forward, zapping Oreo after Oreo as they mindlessly accosted him like would-be rap artists trying to sell you their demo CD in Times Square.

When he finally reached the end of the level, he looked back upon the wanton death and destruction he had wrought, and was overcome by a new sense of purpose. He loudly proclaimed:

"I am the bane of the black and white cookie, star of the future of video games. I AM THE OREO-MON!"

The next day when he awoke, he was so full of inspiration that he knew he had to pounce on this moniker before someone else did. He logged in to his favorite chat room and set about registering a shiny new nickname.

However, since he was a poor speller, he mistakenly typed THEORYMON into the box, and confirmed it.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
They took a big swig of Monster Energy and are now super duper bing bing wahoooooooo 8–)
This fuck always said we would get gen 3 remakes. No one believed him.

Then he got what he wanted. He was so full of himself he had to rub it in everyone's faces. He had the audacity to make it part of his profile and just keep it that way.

Who does that?

I mean who the hell carries on like that

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Kalalokki was walking down the street one day, smelling flowers, when he suddenly saw a dog.
He talked to the dog and gained it's wisdom there he learned, kala meant most beautiful in many languages.
"I am quite beautiful," he thought. As he then began flying at someone, he realised he was a seagull. He had no idea and just realised on the spot.
A chip gave him the knowledge that lokki meant seagull as the owner of the chip stared confused as to how the chip and seagull were speaking fluent English. And so the most beautiful seagull was announced kalalokki by himself. And thats how he got his nickname

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
when they were a child using the internet for the first time it dazzled them to a point where they wanted to name themselves after such an incredible invention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)