favorite spongebob moment/quote/scene POST HERE ITT

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
[youtube]skc6ONhxPdA[/youtube]

Why couldn't the 11 year old get into the pirate's movie?

It was rated "Arrrr"! :nerd:

But the joke is different on the brazilian portuguese dub. Why the pirate could only watch half of the movie? (Porque o pirata só pode assistir a metade do filme?) Because he was using eyepatch! (Porque ele estava de tapa-olho!) I think that the brazilian portuguese joke is funnier, but anyway both of them ripped me lots of laughs and there was a day that I laughed the whole night only with this (rather stupid) joke...

this thread is gold. i would post something, but most of the funny things have already been mentioned/posted.

ive been looking for a clip of the episode where spongebob travels through time where he finds caveman patrick and the robot spongebobs but i havent been able to find it

also this always pissed me off until i found out it was the episode:

[youtube]8P84ksh7dB4[/youtube]

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
[Youtube]KNZSXnrbs_k[/Youtube]

The inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma......

i remembered this scene today and searched for it right away

Why don't they ever show that Valentine's Day episode? I've only seen it once, and I have specifically tuned into Nick on Valentine's Day in an attempt to see that episode again.

Also this thread is pure gold.

I believe that episode is tied in with 3 other episodes in a group specifically made for DVD / VHS tapes. I believe this because I have this VHS tape at my house, with the episodes with spongebob's house party, and the episode where he breaks his butt, 2 other episodes which are rarely shown. Also because they are tied in with the whole "Patchy" story line. Its the same reason why we rarely see the episode with spongebob's flying pants.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[Youtube]Zf7z2YcSXPo[/Youtube]

Finally got this while watching a while ago. Also this thread is beautiful

[Youtube]aumTXeBZh3I[/Youtube]

If you haven't seen the documentary Square Roots (hehe math pun...), I STRONGLY recommend it. Here's the first part in subpar, but watchable quality.

Also, this came out in 2009. I don't know how I missed it O_O

[youtube]Yh1uGjfHXWY[/youtube]

[youtube]Zm6flgCxm2k[/youtube]
Best to worst: French, Turkish, Russian, English, Spanish 1, Dutch, Arabic, Portugese, Spanish 2, Korean, Polish, Hebrew, Hungarian, German, Greek

I believe that episode is tied in with 3 other episodes in a group specifically made for DVD / VHS tapes. I believe this because I have this VHS tape at my house, with the episodes with spongebob's house party, and the episode where he breaks his butt, 2 other episodes which are rarely shown. Also because they are tied in with the whole "Patchy" story line. Its the same reason why we rarely see the episode with spongebob's flying pants.
Lol I'm actually watching the Lost Episode with the flying pants on TV right now.....too bad I have to go to class in 10 minutes ;_;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)