favourite snack foods

Salt and vinegar is probably the most addicting flavor combination save for sugar and citric acid. Speaking of which, I pick up one of these three times a week after swim team (so I don't feel guilty)

Toxic waste was good until they started selling it in smaller packages.

I already posted but this girl scout came to my house today selling cookies and and could not pass up the opportunity to get

Seriously, these things are fantastic, why don't I eat them more?

EDIT: After thinking about how much I love these, I realized that I won't be getting them until mid-February and the thought is devastating. And I can't justify going out and buying them for myself now since I'll feel like I scammed that Girl Scout troop.

oh yeah this helps me concentrate if you're wondering why i take long pauses in important tournament matches it's not because i'm doing damage calculations it's because i'm stuffing my face so i can destroy you

Mostly pretzels, almonds, corn chips, and craisins.

Also, have you ever tried eating Cheetos with chopsticks? They're easy to pick up, and you don't get orange powder all over your fingers.

Man, you ain't never had shit that's puffed, crunchy and psuedo-cheesy like this garbage. Its mascot is also a fucking cheetah. In case you didn't know, cheetahs can run like 65 mph or some ridiculous shit. And he's wearing fucking sunglasses, the fuck is that.
omfg this.

I eat these all the fucking time. Like, on a daily interval. Pretty much religiously.

These. Oh God, these. They're not easy to find, but they're really good. Basically iced animal crackers. Coated with sugar sprinkles.

And these. Another one that's seldom seen, but they're basically chocolate combined with pop rocks. You just can't stop reaching into the bag until they're gone.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow. 90% of the stuff in this thread looks disgusting. I'm a bit of a health nut, so anything overly processed, sugary or artificial is a nono. Yuck.

I don't drink or smoke either. I actually treat my body fairly well, but I need to excercise.

Also, shapes and tim tams are disgusting. I'm a chocoholic, so sweet biscuits and candy bars aren't the most delicious things to me. I do like snickers and cherry ripe though.

Pringles and grainwaves (I love wholegrains) are the only chips I'll eat. Sour cream flavor. Even then, I never have them.

I love hot savory food. Hot beer batter chips and aioli/gravy, YUMMY!!!

Seriously, I don't understand how you can eat sugary snacks like that. My stomach would turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)