Ferrothorn for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! THE WINNERS NEED TO CONTACT ME WHILE WE'RE BOTH ON TO CLAIM THEIR POKEMON.

So, I absolutely love giveaways but more impotently I like helping people just getting started here. For that reason I'm giving away 10 Ferrothorns for free.

Well, for some of you.

Let me explain further. If you have the means to clone, then you must give one copy of the Thorn to someone who posted here asking for one. If you do not have the means to clone then all you have to do is ask for a Ferrothorn and I will give it to you. And please, I will know if you can clone or not by checking your trade thread. (If you have one.) Also, please, if you already have a Ferrothorn please consider how much you need this one before posting.

Anyways here is the Pokemon himself.

Ferrothorn @Lefties Full-Redis

Nature: Impish
Level: 100
Ivs: HP 31/ Atk 12/ Def 23/ S. Atk X/ S. Def 26/ Spe 25
Evs: Hp 252/ Def 48/ S. Def 208
Moves: Power Whip, Spikes, Leech Seed, Protect/Thunder Wave <=Just ask which one you want.

Also, let me tell you that this Ferrothorn was not RNG'ed or even made to be a competitive Pokemon. I just randomly came across him and thought he was pretty good.

If you are having some trouble getting into B/W Wifi here is your chance to get the Number 1 most used Pokemon in OU!

Cloned with an Action Replay.

Please could I get one with Thunder-Wave? Also can you have it cloned. No Access, to a DS for a while so if I win could you set one aside?

Id love one!
And may i get him with thunderwave? My FC is 2494-3408-2471 :)
Also i may be able to clone if my ar would update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)