Starmie
Tropius
Kyurem
Flygon
Tyranitar
Scrafty
Azelf
Archaeon (or whatever it's called)

I think the second list is more accurate, although how Archaeon got on there is baffling.

eh, it missed quite a few, but it got 6 of my actual top 10, and the rest are pretty cool, but, how the heck did Onix sneek in?!?!?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
because you liked it more than the majority of the pokemon it happened to be paired with

10. Altaria, very true.
9. Beeheeyem, true.
8. Grovyle, lolwut? Not true at all.
7. Lumineon, like it.
6. Archen, uhmmm.... no.
5. Mothim! Yes!
4.Froslass, yep.
3. Mienshao, love it.
2. Mismagius, Yay Maggie!
1. The most adorable Pokémon in existance, Lilligant!

This is fairly accurate, except for grovyle and archen, seriously what the heck?

I know I like Bisharp, Cofagrigus, Whimsicott, Snivy, Sceptile, Darkrai and Scizor, but enough to be my faves? :\ Togekiss and Gardevoir are spot on though.

I got:
1. Flygon (:D)
2. Staraptor
3. Virizion
4. Tentacruel
5. Yanmega
6. Tropius
7. Porygon-Z
8. Swanna (?)
9. Sharpedo
10. Cradily

Which is actually pretty accurate. The top 5 are more-or-less spot on, though my actual list is a bit different for 6-10.
Real list:
1. Flygon (:D)
2. Staraptor
3. Virizion
4. Tentacruel
5. Yanmega
6. Dragonite
7. Camerupt
8. Mantine
9. Sharpedo
10. Froslass
So it wasn't bad overall. all of the mon it suggested I like, but many are top 25-ers rather than top ten Pokemon.
I had a particularly burtal Braviary/Staraptor comparison where it took me around five minutes to decide which one i liked more. In the end 'raptors badassery won me over.

help what do i do

edit:

- Umbreon
- Raikou
- Venonat (WTF)
- Sceptile
- Tyranitar
- Grovyle
- Claydol (fuck seriously)
- Flygon
- Crobat (meh)
- Misdreavus (-_-)

1. Mantine
2. Magnemite
3. Porygon2
4. Exeggutor
5. Rhydon
6. Galvantula
7. Ariados
8. Forretress
9. Seedot
10. Murkrow

Real List:
1. Mantine
2. Porygon 2
3. Exeggutor
4. Galvantula
5. Golurk
6. Carracosta
7. Forretress
8. Seedot
9. Murkrow
10. Ariados

Bull of Heaven

1. Haunter
2. Raikou
3. Gengar
4. Gliscor
5. Vibrava
6. Slowbro
7. Mismagius
8. Camerupt
9. Whirlipede
10. Lanturn

Very interesting list. The only one that has no business being there is Whirlipede, which only appeared once in the entire process. The others all got their shares of tough match-ups, and I'm surprised that Slowbro and Lanturn made it so far.

1. Foongus <33333
2. Staraptor <3333
3. Wailmer yay!
4. Solrock why aren't you lunatone
5. Ursaring you aren't a teddy bear
6. Lunatone oh there you are Lunatone
7. Drifblim best ghost ever
8. Ambipom is pretty chill
9. Roggenrola lolwut
10. Yanma yeah Yanma is pretty chill

the only one i really disagree with is Roggenrola because he kept getting matches with terrible things like Nidorina

Fairly accurate, but Sableye should replace Riolu and Pinsir should be top 20ish and replaced with Lapras or Celebi or Hydreigon or Zweilous or Deino

Only first two are completely accurate. Poliwhirl should be in #3 and then maybe the rest on there I don't care what order, but screw Zoroark and Zekrom I don't like them being that high up.

I kinda hated this test, for instance, it would give me like Raikou vs. Lilligant when there were like 30 more left to eliminate, which are like two of my favorite Pokémon, then the very next round it would give me something like Mr. Mime vs Gothitelle, both of which I hate, and would never pick, but they just happened to be against each other, and then something like Mr. Mime would make my top 10. Really? Anyways.

1.) Virizion
2.) Archeops.
3.) Hoppip
4.) Braviary
5.) Mr. Mime (funny, cause I hate Mr Mime.)
6.) Stantler
7.) Breloom
8.) Bayleef
9.) Slugma
10.) Togekiss (once again, hate it)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
decided to do only gen1-2 cuz realy man GEN1 through 5 is just waaaaaaaay too much time. ran into 2 hard choices;

final list

i cant say this is accurate... and after pickin staryu and starmie soooooo often i dunno how they didnt make it into the list, same goes for Ho-Oh and Meganium and other stuff. the fact scizor, jolteon, tyranitar, nidoking, haunter/gengar aren't there makes me p displeased with this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)