Duskfall98 - Strong town
Thunder~BALLZ - scum lean
Texas Cloverleaf - scum lean(gut)
Fenrir Aesir - Didn't talk day 2?
WaterLily3 - interesting
U-Turn Out - nothing
Sultan of Skook - Town lean
Shubaka17 - Ice lean

Can someone just give me two of their town reads and two of their scum reads and I will go focus on fetching those reads while also being forced to read the game in the process? This way is much more exciting and convenient for me.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
fire ice facts:
fire ice fact 1: i'm not scum
fire ice fact 2: lily seems like a good lynch
fire ice fact 3: panic is probably reading this thread and laughing at dusk reading me
bonus fact: dusk has tilted me

Best people to analyze rn are waterlily and caffeineboost.
Alright
Waterlily3 and Caffeineboost
waterlily3 day 1 performance was something that struck me day 1 as scum. It was as if he was trying to play the game by not playing. Then Day 2 happens and he seems a bit more active and his contributions seem more valuable. I would say those contributions(well maybe some specific post) seems Townish. But I don't want to think this slot is a town just yet.

Caffeineboost day 1 performance was more on the memeish side and I didn't know what to think of them. There were some that I saw that made me feel that this person is just the average townie. As for day 2, oops I didn't really pay much attention But I believe my findings from day 1 are good enough, for now, to label this slot as town

My Preferred Lynches
If we decided to lynch another pool I would rather prefer Texas/shub/tbz/fenrir And the lynch pool will decrease/change as investigate more into these players. These players came off as potential scum partners/ players while I was reading through the game after consideration the flips from night 1.

My Resolution
Im really not feeling lynch either caffeineboost or waterlily3 today but if I had to choose one it would be waterlilly3. Though right now it's looking like one of me/caffienie/ waterlilly will be lynched today. Even though I have minimal input on my lynch pool I won't hesitate to use my lynch to target one of them instead of the 3. But as for now Since I am a sub I will just kinda chill and will have to just accept the public decision here(that not me). There also isnt much time left for town to probably adapted to a new read or for me to really shorten my scumpool. So any continued accusations and worthwhile contributions will have to be continued Day 3 if I lived today and night.

Alright
Waterlily3 and Caffeineboost
waterlily3 day 1 performance was something that struck me day 1 as scum. It was as if he was trying to play the game by not playing. Then Day 2 happens and he seems a bit more active and his contributions seem more valuable. I would say those contributions(well maybe some specific post) seems Townish. But I don't want to think this slot is a town just yet.

Caffeineboost day 1 performance was more on the memeish side and I didn't know what to think of them. There were some that I saw that made me feel that this person is just the average townie. As for day 2, oops I didn't really pay much attention But I believe my findings from day 1 are good enough, for now, to label this slot as town

My Preferred Lynches
If we decided to lynch another pool I would rather prefer Texas/shub/tbz/fenrir And the lynch pool will decrease/change as investigate more into these players. These players came off as potential scum partners/ players while I was reading through the game after consideration the flips from night 1.

My Resolution
Im really not feeling lynch either caffeineboost or waterlily3 today but if I had to choose one it would be waterlilly3. Though right now it's looking like one of me/caffienie/ waterlilly will be lynched today. Even though I have minimal input on my lynch pool I won't hesitate to use my lynch to target one of them instead of the 3. But as for now Since I am a sub I will just kinda chill and will have to just accept the public decision here(that not me). There also isnt much time left for town to probably adapted to a new read or for me to really shorten my scumpool. So any continued accusations and worthwhile contributions will have to be continued Day 3 if I lived today and night.
why is waterlily town on d2 if he's pushing one of your strong townreads at the start of the day

I was going to write something bigger but I'm lazy, sorry. Leaving this for now, since I townread Amy and don't want their slot getting lynched.

vote waterlily

why is waterlily town on d2 if he's pushing one of your strong townreads at the start of the day

I was going to write something bigger but I'm lazy, sorry. Leaving this for now, since I townread Amy and don't want their slot getting lynched.

vote waterlily
I don't necessarily think he's Town or scum, I really just would not like to lynch either of them today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)