NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

Shub the Ice goon
Looking at some interactions with shub and panic it does seem unlikely that they would be partners but it could be possible. Shub commentary early day 2 seemed “wow” and “what” like. He claims to lose motivation mid-game but I think he's lost that motivation when his partner died. I would think someone would get more motivated seeing that a big threat to their faction died. I can't be completely sure that he is an ice goon who lost motivations because of his scum partner died or if its some outside of the game reason. But That is what I am going with here. My read on this slot is also empowered by the process of elimination.

Thunderballz and Fenrir the occasionally Fire/ice goon
They just been pretty much coming on and making a post just to post and then leaving not really contributing much. Tbz seems more confronting and fenrir seems more passive. Theses reads are also empowered by the Process of elimination

Texas
Oh boi I was not ready for this one

Shub the Ice goon
Looking at some interactions with shub and panic it does seem unlikely that they would be partners but it could be possible. Shub commentary early day 2 seemed “wow” and “what” like. He claims to lose motivation mid-game but I think he's lost that motivation when his partner died. I would think someone would get more motivated seeing that a big threat to their faction died. I can't be completely sure that he is an ice goon who lost motivations because of his scum partner died or if its some outside of the game reason. But That is what I am going with here. My read on this slot is also empowered by the process of elimination.
yah i guess me staying in the game is kinda counterproductive at this point. big sad that they killed skook after carrying D2, it was nice trying to get back into mafia, i'll cya'll next walrus lmao

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
So... I'm not the only one... cool.
Ngl I've kinda forgotten exactly why I suspected Shub except that it was for some partner reason and I can't be arsed to look up exactly what it was given that my reads have been fucking terrible. Speaking of my terrible reads here's where I'm at:
  • If Dusk is scum, fucking RIP I guess. Interactions nearly confirm Dusk as town unless I'm missing something.
  • BGB's slot was towny then Amy seemingly started to pocket me... I'm really torn on it since BGB is also being pretty towny. I think that Amy wasn't actually pocketing me after all.
  • Shub... eh idk... interactions make me think either town or really solid scum
  • TBZ is idle unless I do this Thunder~BALLZ so fuck knows what he is
  • UTO is town but not as town as Dusk.
  • Fenrir's idling is p. scummy from what I remember in CK9++
Hyped af to be lynched so I don't have to plague this game with shit reads and terrible plays.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
fen (4): caffbo, tommy, shubaka, bgb
caffbo (1): tbz

You have lynched fenrir, he was...

Welcome, Fenrir Aesir, you are Puck.

You are an Ice Mafia Goon, along with your partner, OM.

Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner in your designated scum chat on Smogon. You may also choose to invite me to a discord server/convo to use as a secondary or primary scum chat. Day talk is disabled.
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win condition:
You win when the other mafia team is eliminated and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

The Ice Mafia has been eliminated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)