First-ever Cross Evolution Tournament [Round 2]

Activity post. I found Atael a few days ago but I was testing some stuff and decided to play another day. A couple of days ago I found him online but he didn't reply. Tomorrow and wednesday I will only be able to play at night, i'm GMT -3. Stocke please reply, I don't want the match to be decided because of activity xd
you got any sc's, for proof of scheduling or inactivity ? the op states that all activity posts need proof

you got any sc's, for proof of scheduling or inactivity ? the op states that all activity posts need proof
I can confirm, the story about that is that I was on Showdown earlier that day (Saturday I think it was) but I fell asleep and I forgot to close Showdown before I fell asleep

AugustRadburn if you have a specific time in mind for today or tomorrow I'll see if I can make it then, if I can't I'll just give you the win because you've put more effort into scheduling than I have

Afraid i'm going to have to call activity here. Opponent was last seen on here over a week ago, hasn't responded to my comment from a week ago on his original vm and i have very limited time in the next couple of days to actually get this done if he does happen to reappear.

Yeah, it probably should have happened last round, but I wasn't on top of things enough to suggest it. As much as a 3 way final is kinda suboptimal, though, a bye in the semifinals just seems rediculous.
we will be going with a round robin finals. this tournament is more about garnering interest and exploring the meta so i wasn't thaaaat concerned with having a proper 2 way finals.

Hamhamhamham sorry, I had a really tough week, it was pretty much impossible for me to log in. I can play this weekend whenever you want, but if you can't, it's ok if you get the activity win. (But please, if you really can play, tell me)

Hamhamhamham sorry, I had a really tough week, it was pretty much impossible for me to log in. I can play this weekend whenever you want, but if you can't, it's ok if you get the activity win. (But please, if you really can play, tell me)
i'm gonna post the next round tomorrow afternoon; if y'all can finish up, that's great. if not, ham is gonna snag that activity win.

ggs man, was fun.
Messed up one of my spreads game 1 which allowed him to take the win easily. Game 2, I won a speed tie which sealed the win for me. Game 3 was pretty solid, I thought I'd removed any chance of winning by playing too recklessly with my electabuzz early on, but thankfully I managed to whittle his gligar down to a point where I could KO it, and proceeded to sweep with doublade after

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)