Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

So since there's nothing to fear about acidphoenix not getting lynched. I would like to take this time to carry out what has been a tradition in mafia games thus far.

Lynch Antemortem

(PS: I don't know/care if he's part of the rest or scum and I don't encourage anybody to make this a real vote, but Ante needs to be voted at least once).

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So you guys just wanna bandwagon easy
i mean i meant to post that earlier, and somehow forgot to click the post button until i looked back a couple hours earlier. This lynch seems reallycut and dry though? voting to lynch someone who we both have a wolf inspect result for, and who admitted to being wolf is not a hard lynch. There's not something better to be gained. I'm as much just voting because idk what the hell else there is to do in the thread, since the meaningful discussion is all happening off of it anyways

Alright boys I'm back

Yeti said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are Ho-Oh.

King of the skies, sweeper of Sun teams, and horribly dicked by Stealth Rock. Seriously delete that aids move, I mean sure it's not as deadly in Doubles as in Singles where you're ded the second you switch in and you need a hood Spinner to save you but most of those mons are sort of lame and not as cool as you but still, for as king as Gen 4 was they sure introduced some ebola-inducing moves. Trick Room, really?

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Sacred Fire USER.” You will burn USER with your trademark attack, who will be singed so fiercly they will yell out their Main Role.

You are allied with the Magmas. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Yeti said:
GeneralSpoon's ability:
Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Thunderwave USER." You will zap USER, causing them to be unable to complete any abilities that night due to being fully paralyzed.​
This seems pretty damning to me, no way that role is Magma

Lynch GeneralSpoon

When he turns up mafia everyone is to claim to me thank you, UncleSam out

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
As a heads up there's probably going to be a slight deadline extension; I won't be around at deadline to update and I don't think Sam's going to be either.

edit @ above: no majority in this game since actions have to happen too

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is dope that we found a third party (I guess fourth party) so early. Nice job investigating scum (though I wish you wouldn't have claimed publicly)

vote acidphoenix

I'm still around, sorry for not posting earlier.
vote: acidphoenix

I didn't like him all along. Although he claimed that he's Mega Rayquaza of AG and from what he said he probably has to find Ubers/OU for his own benefit as he asked that they claim to him, which means he played scummily in purpose to be noticed...

I'm still around, sorry for not posting earlier.
vote: acidphoenix

I didn't like him all along. Although he claimed that he's Mega Rayquaza of AG and from what he said he probably has to find Ubers/OU for his own benefit as he asked that they claim to him, which means he played scummily in purpose to be noticed...
Praj asked for contacts too. If you know you're caught and you're dying, it's common practice to use that momentum to try and get the antitown factions together so they don't get in each other's way.

I don't think acid planned on getting caught or purposefully acted scummy. Inspect was on point though so kudos there.

But I thought the mafia factions have to defeat one another as well. In all other games I've been in, no mafia would dare to claim mafia even to a confirmed member of the other...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)