Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am @ work so hit up MEDAZZALAND on IRC or Showdown to talk town things.

also if you are able to determine weakness/resistance to certain types, please do contact me!! I'd like to start cleaning people and sheeting as many town as possible so I am: lf these individuals.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey guys I would like to bring to light a certain patriarchal oppressor in this game:

Pokémon Trainer

while the rest of us are all pokemon, this man intends to capture us, enslaving us for his own purposes and trapping us in little balls all day. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be someone's sentient sperm. think about it.

so let us unroll Pokémon Trainer and free ourselves from this obviously-white colonizer.

if he wishes to speak with me/jalmont/others to plead his case I am sure someone will hear it, but otherwise, this man must go.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's been asked whether Mega Pokemon hold an item so I'll say this publicly:
All mega pokemon in this game start in mega form with no item. No need to 'mega evolve' or anything like that.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
acidphoenix is probably scum, but I'm not voting him because I want more information. I think we should continue to pressure him though, so acidphoenix reads? "The Rest" read, "Ubers" read, "OU" read, GO. n_n

Anyway looks like this macle lynch is happening. Too bad we can't gun him because he always shoots scum d1 :V this isn't metagame mod.exe :V

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
theres at least 20 qbs better than russell wilson in the nfl
This is all I need lol. Lynch macle

I guess he's claiming to be Parasect but we really have no way of knowing and I don't think we should be scared off from voting just because of it. Because then anyone who is suspected could just say "oh no it's not me I'm (x Pokemon)" even if they're Uber/OU. Since it's Day One we can't really prove anything. I do agree on acidphoenix being suspicious, but I'll follow Yeti's lead this round.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i've been saying that macle's behavior feels like typical town macle from what i remember of his play from years ago, but again this isn't anything substantial. we don't really have anything to go on so why are we even lynching anyone? the odds are high that we lynch a villager, and unlike NOC games that i'm sure many of you are used to, the information we gain from the d1 lynch is not going to be very valuable. passing on a lynch lets us gain information from our roles, which is much more valuable in this type of game since information can pass along privately and everyone has some sort of role as opposed to being vanilla.

vote no lynch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)