Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

every Ditto post is the exact same joke smh

gonna take this moment to thank sam for making this setup, hosting the game and spearheading the whole official cm mafia thing in the first place. Sure this isn't his best setup, but that's expected from a 58 player game, and I still have more things I like about it than the other way around.

echoing that a lot of newbies did really well for themselves and I'm happy to see more of them in the future.

Tbh, if GoodMorningEspeon claimed, and someone gave him the Light Ball, things could've been better for The Rest. The TheTwinmasters/billymills tie could've ended with TheTwinmasters lynched, for example.

Tbh, if GoodMorningEspeon claimed, and someone gave him the Light Ball, things could've been better for The Rest. The TheTwinmasters/billymills tie could've ended with TheTwinmasters lynched, for example.
If he was ever in danger of getting the light ball or under suspicion of having one he was just dead. OU got the ball before we got on sheet but we pointed a steal at him every now and then just in case. We also knew those two votes were going to be disabled just before we needed to take majority.

I voted no because SR shouldn't have been a watcher effect. However, I didn't think it meant if it should have been treated as a watcher by the safeclaims; so that shoulda been a Yes from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)