first post-crash post

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
it only just occured to me that this thread went in a better direction than the potential "testing" jokes that were possible due to the OP, so we should at least be thankful

too late ive already gone on to pokebattlecenter, their po server is more popular anyways so it must be better

Well, we can always blame THIS guy, for destroying our routine.

As a side note, hey there Smogon site nice to see you joined us again, and thanks everyone that made you get back.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Of course the server crashes as soon as I start having women troubles
Shit you think I can talk to girls by myself???
Fuck that.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Is it back for real this time? Or is somebody fucking with me.

Oh well, good to be back I guess. And here I was finally getting over the withdrawls.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've explained to a million and one people why it crashed, but here we go again:

there was a power outage, the server was put on backup power, my host sent me an email telling me to turn off the server, which gmail put in the spam folder, so the server was forcibly cut off power, which screwed up something that I don't quite understand and left the server unable to boot, so I had to fiddle with it to see if I could get it to boot, which it wouldn't, so I had to transfer 26gb of backups to my work computer, wipe the server, reinstall everything, transfer 26gb back, import everything and fix bugs, etc
Victreebel

is pretty cool

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Wow, last week was just plain awful. There was a ton of work for school, and Smogon was down during my birthday! T_T

Here's to hoping this week is better...

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I just watched Rebecca Black, posted some fanfiction, played some other stuff, and went outside.

Yeah, I went outside. The fuck you gonna do about it?

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Wow...an entire week...

At least I got most of that coursework done thanks to the crash...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)