Metagame Flipped

Got some (hopefully) hot takes here on some of the problematic elements so far. I feel strongly that Shell Smash as a whole is not broken, and we shouldn't be entertaining banning it as a whole. It would be a really weird decision, since there are very definitely non-broken Shell Smashers. I'll take a look at some individual Shell Smash users, but the move itself is not really a problem imo.

:cloyster:
Cloyster: It boasts a lot of power after a Shell Smash, that's for sure, but the fact that it has such unilateral coverage means that most water-types can stomach a hit from it. Cloyster's biggest limiting factor is that it's slow as hell. At +2 Speed it is still slower than any Scarfer with base 85 Speed or higher, meaning Scarf Diggersby or anything faster can revenge kill it. Non-scarfed Snorlax outspeeds it too. Not to mention priority, something all Shell Smash sweepers struggle with to an extent. Admittedly, it can feel a bit overwhelming if you're running a more defensively oriented team lacking bulky water-types, but offensively it is very easy to check with any good scarfer or priority mon. The fact that it is so matchup dependant really prevents it from being consistent enough to be considered broken at this stage, to me.

:blastoise:
Blastoise: Seems good, but faces a lot of the same problems as Cloyster does in that its coverage is fairly limited and reliant on its Water moves. Unlike Cloyster, it is fast enough to outspeed all scarfers bar Snorlax at +2, but it lacks a lot of power in comparison due to its lower offensive stats and single STAB. Keldeo, Virizion, Dracovish, Gyarados, Kingler, Dragapult, depending on set even Roserade or Araquanid are all mons that can take the hits and threaten back. It feels like a cop-out to mention priority, but when some of the most powerful mons in the metagame with little opportunity cost for running like Sylveon and Diggersby have very powerful priority, it goes a long way towards preventing these Shell Smashers from feeling too strong, at least to me. Blastoise is definitely more consistent against offense though, but in my experience it never felt like it was too much to handle.

:turtonator:
Turtonator: Haven't seen it yet. On paper it seems generally inferior to Torkoal, being slower and weaker, but it can hit Dragapult and Hydreigon harder with its Dragon moves. It is slow enough that anything faster than scarf base 97 can outspeed it at +2. Not much else to say about it.

:barbaracle:
Barbaracle: I have not encountered this yet either. Seems mostly worse than Blastoise honestly, since its special movepool isn't that amazing.

:torkoal:
Torkoal: I feel like Torkoal is the only Shell Smash user that feels potentially too good to me. Ridiculously strong with excellent coverage in Earth Power and Solar Beam, it's an amazing breaker or slow Scarfer even if you ignore Shell Smash. The fact that it has these alternate sets (mostly Specs which has no switch-ins) is part of what elevates it. Fast enough that you need a base 110 scarfer to outspeed it, Torkoal is one of the main reasons you would run scarf Rhyperior or Coalossal. It's super strong, able to wash bulky resists like Hydreigon at +2, and although it's frail, the fact that it resists Sylveon's Quick Attack makes that a bit more limited in dealing with it. Again, like the other Shell Smashers, priority or scarf Ditto handles it, but I always find myself having to prep for Torkoal more since it has fewer defensive AND offensive checks. I feel like Torkoal is really the only Shell Smasher that makes a case for broken cause of this versatility and the fact that it pushes speed and power to a higher level.

TLDR: Suspect Torkoal instead of Shell Smash imo
Your post looks good in general but it lacks the one thing that actually matters: you're not limited to only 1 shell smasher.
You can run Cloy + Steelix/Rhyp + Torkoal for a triple special threat that nothing in this meta can tank out, at all.
That's why Turtonator is more relevant than you make it out to be; without sun it's weaker than torkoal but in sun it does everything Torkoal can't (kill pult + drei without crit/2hko luck/SR necessity) and in tandem with koal and or cloy it breaks teams. This still applies if you just use Ninetales for Sun and then set up, it changes barely anything.

Shell smash is the broken factor in this.

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Got some (hopefully) hot takes here on some of the problematic elements so far. I feel strongly that Shell Smash as a whole is not broken, and we shouldn't be entertaining banning it as a whole. It would be a really weird decision, since there are very definitely non-broken Shell Smashers. I'll take a look at some individual Shell Smash users, but the move itself is not really a problem imo.
There may be a few sub-optimal users of Shell Smash in the format, but I don't think that's a good reason to keep it around. Defensive answers to these Pokemon are limited and can be exploited by other members of one's team, and some are strong enough to justify alone. For example, Cloyster may have Special coverage limited to Water, Ice, and Normal, but there are few Pokemon which can reliably take all three at once, and of those even less can effectively fight back against it. I side with flying moose and Serapus on this one: Shell Smash as a whole constrains team building to a point where you become vulnerable to the rest of the meta's top offensive threats. It's not a clean fix but an effective one, and I feel we'll benefit greatly from removing Shell Smash entirely rather than just one of its most dangerous users.

There may be a few sub-optimal users of Shell Smash in the format, but I don't think that's a good reason to keep it around. Defensive answers to these Pokemon are limited and can be exploited by other members of one's team, and some are strong enough to justify alone. For example, Cloyster may have Special coverage limited to Water, Ice, and Normal, but there are few Pokemon which can reliably take all three at once, and of those even less can effectively fight back against it. I side with flying moose and Serapus on this one: Shell Smash as a whole constrains team building to a point where you become vulnerable to the rest of the meta's top offensive threats. It's not a clean fix but an effective one, and I feel we'll benefit greatly from removing Shell Smash entirely rather than just one of its most dangerous users.
Capture.PNG

Yeah, despite the fact not a lot of Pokemon get Shell Smash, it's still a very threatening move in this Meta. A lot of unsuspecting threats here, ESPECIALLY a Pokemon like Turtonator having 135 Special Attack and Cloyster having 180 Special Attack

arcanine.gif

Arcanine @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 8 SpA / 248 Def
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Teleport
- Flamethrower

95/80/100/80/110/90
- Nice bulk, average offensive stats and a good speed
- Fire-Type, Intimidate, access to WoW and Morning Sun

Arcanine can deal with Sylveon, Hitmontop and Togekiss, that are very strong in the meta

-1 252+ Atk Choice Band Pixilate Sylveon Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 248+ Def Arcanine: 93-110 (24.2 - 28.6%) -- 98.3% chance to 4HKO

-1 252+ Atk Choice Band Pixilate Sylveon Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 248+ Def Arcanine: 108-128 (28.1 - 33.3%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO (what)

4 SpA Arcanine Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 115-136 (35.4 - 41.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

-1 252+ Atk Choice Band Hustle Togekiss Aerial Ace vs. 252 HP / 248+ Def Arcanine: 108-127 (28.1 - 33%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

4 SpA Arcanine Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Togekiss: 84-100 (27.9 - 33.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

-1 252+ Atk Hitmontop Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 248+ Def Arcanine: 93-109 (24.2 - 28.3%) -- 96.2% chance to 4HKO

4 SpA Arcanine Flamethrower vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Hitmontop: 84-100 (24.4 - 29.1%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

Good boy :blobuwu:

Last edited:

SBPC

stranded on an island
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The Flipped Council has decided to quickban Shell Smash from the metagame.

Shell Smash is an overwhelming force in the metagame, demanding multiple answers from every team in the form of priority or scarcely found defensive answers to the multiple behemoths that possess shell smash, such as Cloyster, Torkoal, and Blastoise. This force has proven to be too much for the metagame in a teambuilding and gameplay perspective, and is being removed from the metagame.

Tagging The Immortal to implement this

The Flipped Council has decided to quickban Shell Smash from the metagame.

Shell Smash is an overwhelming force in the metagame, demanding multiple answers from every team in the form of priority or scarcely found defensive answers to the multiple behemoths that possess shell smash, such as Cloyster, Torkoal, and Blastoise. This force has proven to be too much for the metagame in a teambuilding and gameplay perspective, and is being removed from the metagame.

Tagging The Immortal to implement this
Ya love to see it.
No really, you do.
Shell Smash gone means priority is less important which opens up way more variety in the meta. Good.

Moving forward this meta is definitely developing positively, so big thumbs up!

God, once Blissey is released, it's gonna be OVER for a lot of people. Because 55/135/75/10/10/255 stats are gonna punch bullets through threats. I imagine a standard set is gonna be

Blissey @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Return
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake / Fire Punch

Imagine getting late game swept by a Blissey of all things

God, once Blissey is released, it's gonna be OVER for a lot of people. Because 55/135/75/10/10/255 stats are gonna punch bullets through threats. I imagine a standard set is gonna be

Blissey @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch

Blissey is gonna get banned lol

Togekiss now has 80/115/120/95/50/80 stats under this metagame...can it properly abuse Hustle? It does get Aerial Ace and Smart Strike and Play Rough.

Togekiss now has 80/115/120/95/50/80 stats under this metagame...can it properly abuse Hustle? It does get Aerial Ace and Smart Strike and Play Rough.
Yes, it can.

Blissey @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch

Return isn't in the game, and lucky punch chansey would just easily replace it if it gets banned.

Return isn't in the game, and lucky punch chansey would just easily replace it if it gets banned.
Chansey would be unlikely to use Lucky Punch, as 50% boost that only triggers 50% of the time is rarely worth it. Also, even if Return was in the game, the pink blobs probably wouldn't use it. They have the unholy trinity of blistering speed, Headbutt, and Serene Grace.

Just so that this post has some relevant to the current meta, Gengar looks like it might be interesting. It's got amazing 110/130 physical bulk augmented by Will-O-Wisp, and it resists Sylveon. Earlier in the thread, jroy suggested running Perish Trap, but I think Wisp and Sludge Wave would be the most important moves. Why run Sludge Wave when you only have base 60 special attack and probably don't have any investment?

0 SpA Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 192-228 (73.5 - 87.3%)

That's why.

Also, at least on paper, you can take on Hitmontop decently well. Gengar is bulky enough to take an Adamant Banded Brutal Swing if it's spdef, and can take two if physdef. This gives Gengar the opportunity to burn Hitmontop. And if Top has Sucker Punch instead of Brutal Swing, there's not much it can do.

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Hitmontop Brutal Swing vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 230-272 (54.2 - 64.1%)
252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Hitmontop Brutal Swing vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gengar: 172-204 (40.5 - 48.1%)

Unfortunately, Gengar doesn't have any good recovery options, as its high base HP reduces the usefulness of Pain Split.

Avalugg @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Hydro Pump
- Mirror Coat(filler slot)

183 spatk, 95 speed, 28 hp but it has sturdy to make that a bit less of a problem

Last edited:

SBPC

stranded on an island
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thought id push out a post while council finishes up resources, bring a few cool things to light:

:Clefable:
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Teleport
- Protect
- Moonblast
Enter OU Wishman 2.0. Now its got physdef in the trade off for spdef, can muscle down threats like snorlax and priority abusers Sylveon, Hitmontop, and even the more recently used aqua jet users such as Primarina and Keldeo. Wish + Teleport is an OU staple and for good reason, as even in flipped, it can find itself giving full second wind to already dominant offensive threats, the difference here is that its spdef is now piss poor, and can be handled from that angle more easily than in its vanilla form.

:Keldeo:
Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Close Combat / Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
Speaking of Keldeo, the water horse can actually use Justified now, making it a really cool teammate for ghost types who don't wanna deal with the brute force of knock off and hitmontop's brutal swing, while making itself menacingly strong with Swords Dance.

:Cinderace:
Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Court Change
- U-turn
- Pyro Ball
- Taunt
While probably not the most impressive threat offensively, this pokemon deserves a mention because of its decently defensive stat spread and access to Court Change, a move that can allow it to flip hazards for its team. Struggles to fit onto teams but is a neat way of controlling hazards for offensive teams.

:Zeraora:
Zeraora @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Work Up / Bulk Up
- Grass Knot / Knock Off
- Plasma Fists
- Play Rough / Close Combat
Zeraora definitely deserves some more attention, as of right now i find it to be criminally slept on, carrying some of the nastiest bulk in the tier alongside an incredible coverage pool, decent offensive spread, and sickeningly good setup opportunity with its multiple options.

Strong Cores For Flipped:
This section of my post brings some strong cores, both offensive and defensive that ive put together. Feel free to use these in your builder.

:Clefable: + :Rhyperior: (or :Avalugg:, :Snorlax:)
Reset Button (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Teleport
- Moonblast
- Protect

+ one of your choosing

Rhyperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Avalugg @ Choice Scarf / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sturdy
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin

Snorlax @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Darkest Lariat
- Facade

What this core accomplishes is semi-self explanatory. You have fable pivot around and give multiple lives to these locked and loaded sweepers via wishtp, makes for consistent long game pressure and offensive powerhousing.

:Jirachi: + :Keldeo:
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- U-turn

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Close Combat

This core really does it all in one pair, offense, a little defense, prio for sweepers, hazard support, and a jirachi spread that creeps max speed base 90s so you'll always have the fast turn on fires like Arcanine and Cinderace. Twave is great for helping keldeo pressure to late game sweep, while jirachi resists STAB from common Keldeo checks such as Sylveon and Togekiss.

:Sylveon: + :Coalossal:
Sylveon @ Leftovers / Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Quick Attack
- Body Slam / Facade
- Yawn
- Protect

Coalossal @ Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Spikes
- Overheat

Just a button clicking breaker core. Nothing too fancy but this has held some great results in test games and ladder.

:Roserade: + :Hydreigon:
Roserade @ Black Sludge
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Poison Jab
- Spikes
- Synthesis

Hydreigon @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- U-turn

Pretty self explanatory defensive pivot core, get spikes up and force switches with your resistance pool, pair it with an ice resist for maximum effectiveness.

Now, with that little mini resource dump, id like to share some personal thoughts on the meta.

Post-Ban of Shell Smash, the meta has begun to quickly shape to fit more balanced and defensive playstyles alongside the behemoth offensive strategies so im very much liking the growth of the tier from that point onwards, as it feels a lot more is allowed to be used. Personally Clefable based balanced seem to be the way to go right now, with support to help it defend from the overwhelming spatker force, but offense can function fine without need of wishport, personally i feel the existence of wish port raises the skillcap for these offensive teams to get innovative and break through the fatter teams with the selections that the meta has. Im actually really digging the versatility of priority users as well, since without feeling mandated to run one due to smash's departure, you can breathe and run legitimate defensive answers to prio spamming mons, while still having enough use to put on one if you enjoy using them. I'm looking forward to seeing how this meta shapes out. Feel free to comment on any of my sets/cores for discussion as well!

Last edited:
Chansey would be unlikely to use Lucky Punch, as 50% boost that only triggers 50% of the time is rarely worth it. Also, even if Return was in the game, the pink blobs probably wouldn't use it. They have the unholy trinity of blistering speed, Headbutt, and Serene Grace.

Just so that this post has some relevant to the current meta, Gengar looks like it might be interesting. It's got amazing 110/130 physical bulk augmented by Will-O-Wisp, and it resists Sylveon. Earlier in the thread, jroy suggested running Perish Trap, but I think Wisp and Sludge Wave would be the most important moves. Why run Sludge Wave when you only have base 60 special attack and probably don't have any investment?

0 SpA Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 192-228 (73.5 - 87.3%)

That's why.

Also, at least on paper, you can take on Hitmontop decently well. Gengar is bulky enough to take an Adamant Banded Brutal Swing if it's spdef, and can take two if physdef. This gives Gengar the opportunity to burn Hitmontop. And if Top has Sucker Punch instead of Brutal Swing, there's not much it can do.

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Hitmontop Brutal Swing vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 230-272 (54.2 - 64.1%)
252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Hitmontop Brutal Swing vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gengar: 172-204 (40.5 - 48.1%)

Unfortunately, Gengar doesn't have any good recovery options, as its high base HP reduces the usefulness of Pain Split.
Max HP max atk sylveon > fast sylveon
For exactly these reasons

Yes, it can.
Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 4 HP / 196 Atk / 56 SpD / 252 Spe
- Smart Strike
- Play Rough
- Aerial Ace
- Trick

Smart Strike and Aerial Ace to bypass Hustle. Play Rough is your only physical Fairy STAB, and with Hustle, it's accuracy is 72%. Of course, we could try a mixed attacker set...

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Naughty Nature
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 64 Atk / 192 Spe / 252 Spe
- Dazzling Gleam
- Aerial Ace
- Smart Strike
- Fire Blast

A little bit more hard hitting.

Max HP doesn't fare much better.
0 SpA Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 192-228 (59.2 - 70.3%)
It doesn't matter TOO much for the gengar match-up (it does matter technically, Gengar's speed means sylv can protect/dig to avoid the sludge waves and recover enough off of lefties to survive, rarely) but there are plenty of match-ups where HP is more important than speed.

I feel Zeraora doesn't really belong as high as it is due to how weak it is to the most common offensive type in the meta; ground. I realize it's bulky, but it doesn't tank Steelix of specs Rhyperior at all.

That being said I believe Mew should be ranked a fair bit higher. Its versatility is huge and as a lead it can counter a lot of common leads such as accelgor, FG ninjask, shuckle; while it uturns away from espeon and blocks incoming uturn/volt switchers with eject button for the free switch.

The fact mew gets fake out massively aids you in a meta with glass cannons, too, so that's another big + for mew.

In fact, running a mew-based team, I topped ladder at 6th (I only got proof of 10th bc soul dew suddenly knocked me down like 9 ranks in 1 loss, https://i.imgur.com/C47oLId.png here's proof for 10th I guess, it doesn't matter much) because of how good it is as a lead and general support.

This is a fun looking meta, even if not everything's here yet. Might have to give it a try at some point.
:murkrow:
91/42/85/42/85/60
Surprisingly good tank. It has Roost for recovery, Foul Play for working around its lack of power, a ton of things it can do with Prankster, such as Defog or Haze...

:honchkrow:
71/52/105/52/125/100
The above, except it loses Prankster and some HP (but still has around the same bulk due to more defense). However, it gets solid speed and a much more flexible item slot. Whether the tradeoff is worth it is up to you.

:regice:
50/200/100/100/50/80
The strongest physical attacker in the game that doesn't die to literally anything, with solid physical bulk but lacking special bulk. Ice is a meh defensive typing, but it's here for offense. Its movepool is smallish but covers enough, with Ice Punch for STAB, and moves like Brick Break, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Iron Head, and the last ditch Explosion. Oh, and it also gets Rock Polish if you feel confident in its defense.

:regirock:
50/100/50/200/100/80
A worse special version of the above. It has Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, and Earth Power, but that's it. I guess there's Ancient Power if you really want that.

:registeel:
50/150/75/150/75/80
May as well mention Registeel while I'm here. Significantly more resistant typing (at the cost of not being all that bulky on either side) and unpredictability due to its overall wide movepool could give it a niche.

:infernape:
108/71/104/71/104/76
Bulky tank that can set up with Bulk Up or Calm Mind and use Slack Off. Incredible flexibility, and able to take use of it... if it gets to set up. 71 in both offenses is pretty lacking unboosted.

:volcarona:
100/105/130/65/60/85
Basically just Larvesta if its stats didn't pull a 180 on evolving. No real way to set up physically kind of hurts, but it's got an okay movepool to work with, and is tanky enough to take a hit or two.

:zygarde: -> :zygarde-complete:
95/95/81/121/100/108 -> 95/95/91/121/100/216

hahaha world protector go zoom

Just slap a band or specs on it. It's got enough stats for either. Not sure how its HP would change upon Power Construct taking place since it'd be able to result in HP going negative immediately upon shifting, so for now I just gave it the same as base.

:hoopa-unbound:
80/130/170/60/160/80
Well, this is a bit of a loaded stat spread. Turns out that this stat spread is incredibly tanky flipped, with no real weak points! Definitely needs Wish support due to lack of reliable recovery, but if it has that... Well, even if it has that, it can't boost its physical attack, but 130 is still solid without that.

Some extra theorymoning-

Azumarill's stats become 50/80/60/80/50/100. While it loses some important defensive buffs, you have to remember...Belly Drum off of 80 base Attack, with the prospect of Huge Power. Plus, given it's new found moves in Liquidation and High Horsepower, there's some hope for it in the future.

Garchomp's stats become 102/85/80/95/130/108. It would be more of a speedy Specs attacker, given it's wide movepool, maybe a Suicide Lead Stealth Rocker.

Blacephalon becomes 107/79/151/53/127/53, a mixed wall with...meh offensive stats. It's fire physical STAB isn't exactly the greatest, with only Flame Charge to really do some damage, but it does get Knock Off, Reflect, Light Screen and Trick for support.

Serperior's stats turn into 113/95/75/95/75/75- while the HP and Attack boosts do help increase it's offensive capabilities, the drop in Speed and Defense does hurt it a tiny bit.

Dragonite turns into a Special Wall with 80/100/100/95/134/91 stats. It gets some better speed, but loses some offensive power. Multiscale also does help it's longevity a bit more, especially with Roost and Dragon Dance being especially important on a Pokemon like this.

"Well, Kartana lacks a good Special Steel move- it does get some decent status moves and Giga Drain, but aside from that, not much else. "
It gets the best one of all - Vacuum wave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)