Friend Safari IRC Channel and Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of the user names on this chart aren't working when I try to message them, and I can't "edit" the chart to request FC's nor can I add myself.

Seems sometime after 10AM PST someone deleted everything. I rolled it back, hopefully.

Last edited:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I automated data recording and disabled user editing.

Enter your Safari data: http://goo.my/safari [FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!] | Safari data list: http://goo.my/fclist

Only enter your information if you know all of it (type/all three Pokémon). Make sure you follow the directions regarding formatting.

Hey guys, when you exchange FC's, be sure to sign into the PSS frequently so that the game recognizes your friends and adds the third Pokemon in the zones and their hidden abilities :).

Is it a problem when we mix up two slots? We know, we are not the only ones, but is that that any harmful?

Sorry guys, my friend code is wrong in the spreadsheet, mine is actually 1607-2691-3198, I messed up with another code :/. Please fix it, thanks :).

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Apparently people are incapable of reading the first line of the entry form that is written in all capital letters, so here it is again:
ONLY ENTER YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU KNOW ALL THREE POKÉMON!

If you do not know all three Pokémon, join the IRC channel and exchange FCs with someone. They will be able to tell you.

Hey guys, just another friendly reminder, make sure to sign onto the PSS so that the 3rd Pokemon can show up and all the Pokemon's hidden ability will activate. I can not exchange FC's with people that do not sign onto the PSS.

How do I connect to the mibbit chat? Every time I try to connect, it brings me to a page asking for a nickname and then a channel (which I provide), but sometimes I don't get connected through. Is there a specific channel I have to connect to? #safari doesn't seem to work. Sorry I'm new here, so any help would be appreciated!

Hello. Looking for FCs.

I posted to the spreadsheet my type is fire. From what I'm told my three Pokemon are Charmeleon, Ponyta, Braixen.
If that is inaccurate, I apologize.
I'm looking for Ditto, like so many, but I'll exchange with anyone. Thanks :)

@ A Mod: I realized after that fact that I mistakenly put Delphox as one of my three on the spreadsheet. I apologize, it was supposed to be Braixen.
I dont know if that can be changed or not, again sorry.

How do I connect to the mibbit chat? Every time I try to connect, it brings me to a page asking for a nickname and then a channel (which I provide), but sometimes I don't get connected through. Is there a specific channel I have to connect to? #safari doesn't seem to work. Sorry I'm new here, so any help would be appreciated!
If you click the link in the first post (http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/#safari@irc.synirc.net), it should take you to a page asking for a nickname. All you'll have to do is put one in and hit "go". It'll take you to another page (that also asks for a nick and channel), but you can ignore it, since it'll re-direct you to the #safari channel after a few seconds.

If you're not getting re-directed automatically on the second page for some reason (or you don't see the first page at all), don't worry. You can get in manually by entering a nickname, typing "#safari" in the channel box, and selecting "SynIRC" from the drop down box above it before clicking "connect".

If you click the link in the first post (http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/#safari@irc.synirc.net), it should take you to a page asking for a nickname. All you'll have to do is put one in and hit "go". It'll take you to another page (that also asks for a nick and channel), but you can ignore it, since it'll re-direct you to the #safari channel after a few seconds.

If you're not getting re-directed automatically on the second page for some reason (or you don't see the first page at all), don't worry. You can get in manually by entering a nickname, typing "#safari" in the channel box, and selecting "SynIRC" from the drop down box above it before clicking "connect".
Thank you so much for replying back! Although I still can't seem to get past that second page. I followed all of your directions and have not been able to get redirected :\ earlier today I did manage to get through, however I was unable to send out any messages, so I tried to refresh the page, got booted and again was unable to get to the chat area again. Not sure what else to do lol.

Thank you so much for replying back! Although I still can't seem to get past that second page. I followed all of your directions and have not been able to get redirected :\ earlier today I did manage to get through, however I was unable to send out any messages, so I tried to refresh the page, got booted and again was unable to get to the chat area again. Not sure what else to do lol.
What OS and browser are you running? You might have something blocking redirects. You could also use a standalone IRC client if you can't get Mibbit to work, like Xchat or mIRC.

What OS and browser are you running? You might have something blocking redirects. You could also use a standalone IRC client if you can't get Mibbit to work, like Xchat or mIRC.
Windows 7 and Chrome and I did have AdBlock on, however I turned it off and it still doesn't work correctly. I'll try some other browsers and if that doesn't work, I'll try those other IRC clients. How do those work btw? Thanks for all the help on this! This chat thing has been driving me crazy haha.

Windows 7 and Chrome and I did have AdBlock on, however I turned it off and it still doesn't work correctly. I'll try some other browsers and if that doesn't work, I'll try those other IRC clients. How do those work btw? Thanks for all the help on this! This chat thing has been driving me crazy haha.
IRC clients work pretty much the same as Mibbit, but instead of running out of your web browser, they have their own program. This allows for a few things, like logging and interface customization. It's pretty easy to find tutorials for mIRC (the client I'm most familiar with,) and some other clients are easier to use, I believe.

I'd like to encourage people who put there names on this spreadsheet to actually answer PM's regarding requests. Help people out instead of being stingy with who you friend, regardless if you need what they have on your Friend Safari or not.

Some people lucked out with Dragons, Ditto, Eve, or whatever. Some didn't get shit. Don't be a dick, helping someone breed/catch/collect the Pokemon they want really makes some people's day.

Due to my particular Friend Safari, I've added 68 people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)