SS OU Fuck heat, we want that icy glastier offense. Peak Top 8 | Omari P

It’s lit. I’ve gotten used to being strong and bulky. It’s a way of life thanks to you.

Forreal though - change them Mandibuzz EVs. Max the HP first, then do defense. 56 Spe is for Crawdaunt. 16 Spe is for Azumarill. 36 Spe is the worst of both.
Sorry kinda confused on what you mean by max Hop and defenses just do max HP and defense or do max HP 56 speed and the rest in defense

Hey good job on the peak Omari..always love the consistent heat teams you provide and this one is no exception...it's very inspiring to see people use fun stuff in the high ladder as most of em just run the same old fini,lando,tran teams and overall this teams very good and fun to use in the same time 10/10 Keep it up homie

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
Hey good job on the peak Omari..always love the consistent heat teams you provide and this one is no exception...it's very inspiring to see people use fun stuff in the high ladder as most of em just run the same old fini,lando,tran teams and overall this teams very good and fun to use in the same time 10/10 Keep it up homie
great team my boy. went 3-2 with it
Thank you!

This team is fun as fuck.

I tried the edited version with specs leki which is also very fun, but did miss scarf kyurem.

One change I made, after seeing another glastrier post, was adding quick claw over leftovers. I'm sure it's far stupider and less viable, but OHKOing dragapults, blacephelons etc was so funny that I won't be switching back to leftovers.

Great post, Gucci would be proud

Hey Omari, gotta say thanks for making this team, as it really showed the power of Glastrier and gave me inspiration to make several offensive teams based around it, and nominate it for the OU thread since it's powerful and rather strong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)