Fusion Evolution V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
We allowed Marowak Prime to benefit from Thick Club, so why shouldn't such a fusion be able to use Eviolite?
We could make it an official rule: when both parents can benefit from a specific item, the fusion can benefit from that item too.
Good rule. With this I can try to make a broken fusion with Light Ball.

DNA Donors: Pikachu / Cap Pikachu
Offspring name: Ash-Pikachu
New Type: Electric
Base Stats: 35 / 75 / 40 / 50 / 50 / 110 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Friction Charge (Static + Lightning Rod) - When hit by an Electric-type move or contact move, increases the power of own contact moves by 1.5x (similar to what Flash Fire does with Fire moves). Grants immunity to Electric-type moves.
Notable Moves: Volt Tackle, Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Knock Off, Nuzzle
Role Identification: The best Light Ball user (probably).

Last edited:

DNA Donors: Pikachu / Pikachu Belle
Offspring name: Pikachu Fancy
New ability and desc: Friction Charge (Static + Lightning Rod) - When hit by an Electric-type move or contact move, increases the power of own contact moves by 1.5x (similar to what Flash Fire does with Fire moves). Grants immunity to contact and Electric-type moves.
Notable Moves: Volt Tackle, Icicle Crash, Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Knock Off, Nuzzle
Light ball doesn’t work on fusions (except for Bunny because of its ability)

DNA Donors: Aegislash/Meloetta
Offspring name: Melash
New Type: Normal/Ghost
Base Stats: 90 (+10)/63/120 (+7)/100 (+11)/150 (+11)/76 (+1)
Base Stats: Dance Forme: 90/100/76/63/120/150 (if Ability is cancelled an uses Relic Song)
Base Stats: Dance-Again Forme: 90/76/100/120/63/150 (if Ability is cancelled, uses relic song, regains Ability, and changes Forme)
Base Stats: Blade Forme: 90/120/63/150/100/76
Base Stats: Blade-Dance Forme: 90/150/76/120/63/100 (also becomes normal/fighting)
Base Stats: Blade-Dance-Again Forme: 90/120/100/150/76/63 (if it becomes Blade-Dance Forme, Ability is cancelled, and sets Relic Song.)
Base Stats: Blade-Dance-Again-Revived Forme: 90/100/120/76/150/63 (if it becomes Blade-Dance-Again Forme, regains Ability, and changes forme.)
Base Stats: Blade-Dance-Again-Revived-Death Forme: 90/76/63/100/120/150 (by this point, I wanna die cos I realize there is like 50 possible forms)
Base Stats: Shield-Dance Forme: 90/76/150/63/120/100
New ability and desc: Serene Stance ~ (Stance Change/Serene Grace effects)
Notable Moves: Relic Song, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Close Combat, Return/Frustration, Auromize, King’s Shield, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak.
Role Identification: Too much to be honest. Specially defensive, physically defensive, you name it.

yeaaahhh, anybody wanna help me with this? Or scrap it?

DNA Donors: Pikachu / Pikachu Belle
Offspring name: Pikachu Fancy
New ability and desc: Friction Charge (Static + Lightning Rod) - When hit by an Electric-type move or contact move, increases the power of own contact moves by 1.5x (similar to what Flash Fire does with Fire moves). Grants immunity to contact and Electric-type moves.
Notable Moves: Volt Tackle, Icicle Crash, Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Knock Off, Nuzzle
Light ball doesn’t work on fusions (except for Bunny because of its ability)
Light Ball would work, but Cosplay Pikachu cannot be transferred from ORAS, so it’s illegal.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Oh absolutely no contact immunity. Rest of ability is fine :P
Alrighty.
Base Stats: Dance Forme: 90/100/76/63/120/150 (if Ability is cancelled an uses Relic Song)
Base Stats: Dance-Again Forme: 90/76/100/120/63/150 (if Ability is cancelled, uses relic song, regains Ability, and changes Forme)
Base Stats: Blade-Dance Forme: 90/150/76/120/63/100 (also becomes normal/fighting)
Base Stats: Blade-Dance-Again Forme: 90/120/100/150/76/63 (if it becomes Blade-Dance Forme, Ability is cancelled, and sets Relic Song.)
Base Stats: Blade-Dance-Again-Revived Forme: 90/100/120/76/150/63 (if it becomes Blade-Dance-Again Forme, regains Ability, and changes forme.)
Base Stats: Blade-Dance-Again-Revived-Death Forme: 90/76/63/100/120/150 (by this point, I wanna die cos I realize there is like 50 possible forms)
Notable Moves: Relic Song, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Close Combat, Return/Frustration, Auromize, King’s Shield, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak.
Role Identification: Too much to be honest. Specially defensive, physically defensive, you name it.

I'm pretty sure that fusion has 120 forms. You can get any combination of 5 different stats (HP never changes but the others can go wherever). By the laws of combinatorics, 5*4*3*2*1 = 120 forms.
And I thought my Darmanitan/Meloetta fusion was too complex lol.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Oh, I didn't know you could request critiques on your fusions. Hold on, lemme do that too.
The fusions themselves are fine, but some restrictions on the abilities sound rather unnecessary. Lunarig doesn't need to be immune to grass only with full HP, Buzzring doesn't need to only gain the Beast Boost effect if it has a status, Girecho (Adimetly my favorite of the bunch) doesn't need to only halve the PP of Ground moves, and Magnebee doesn't need to only have shield dust if a move was to OHKO it. They end up having just a more restricted version of the abilities used to fuse them, and they wouldn't really be broken if they didn't have the restrictions. Other than that, they're pretty good (Seeing Stoutland actually being used is great)

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist

DNA Donors: Porygon2 / Dustox
Offspring name: Rusty
New Type: Normal / Posion
Base Stats: 80 / 66 / 90 / 90 / 100 / 62 (+8 HP, +1 Atk, +10 Def, +13 SpA, +8 SpD, +0 Spe)
New ability and desc: Polymorph (Trace + Shield Dust) - When using a move with a secondary effect, transforms this ability into one that have a 100% chance of doing that secondary effect at the end of each turn.
Notable Moves: (Z-) Conversion, Ice Beam, Protect, Shadow Ball
Role Identification: WIP

DNA Donors: Heatran / Araquanid
Offspring name: Areaqua
New Type: Fire / Bug
Base Stats: 90 / 80 / 106 / 110 / 120 / 60 (+10 HP, +1 Atk, +7 Def, +20 SpA, +1 SpD, +1 Spe)
New ability and desc: Magma's Revenge (Flash Fire + Water Bubble) - This pokemon is immune to water-type moves. This pokemon fire-type moves inflict double damage.
Notable Moves: F I R E B L A S T, Lava Plume, Infestation, Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, Heat Wave, Flame Charge (?)
Role Identification: Aaabbb

Parents: Zoroark / Rapidash
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Rapidark
New type: Dark / Rapidash
New base stats: 78 / 113 / 75 / 110 / 70 / 115
New ability and desc: Genjutsu (Illusion + Flash Fire) - When this Pokemon switches in, it appears as the last unfainted Pokemon in its party until it takes direct damage from another Pokemon's attack. This Pokemon's actual level and HP are displayed instead of those of the mimicked Pokemon. This pokemon is immune to the types of the pokemon it mimics.
Notable moves: Aaabbb

Reserving Rapidash/Zoroark

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Parents: Heracross / Terrakion (Heracross-Mega / Terrakion)
Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Terracross (Terracross-Mega)
New Type: Rock / Fighting
New Stats: 105/127/82/56/92/116 (105/157/102/56/97/111) (+20 speed and hp)
New Ability and Desc: Moxie + Justified = CAPITALIZE - When you kill a pokemon, raise attack by 1 stage and gain Substitute if possible.
New Ability and Desc (Mega Form): Skill Link + Justified = EMPOWER - If you use a multi-hit move, for every hit, immediately gain 3% of max hp and raise a random stat by 1 stage.
Notable Moves and Role Identification: Terracross's pre-mega ability is very useful. Gaining a substitute and even more attack is op, so if you mega evolve you can gain back your lost hp from the substitute and slowly boost your stacks. You could get 5 hits and potentially multiply your speed by 3.5, or have the stat boosts balanced out to give you nice attack and speed boosts. Like the ability Moody, Empower is totally random. However, you have pretty good sustain with multi-hit recovery and decent defenses and hp. Or you could stack up the ability Capitalize to get even more attack, but if you kill a target while you have a substitute up, you won't get another one and it will fail.
With Megas, you don't fuse the Mega's ability. It just replaces the old one (So basically, Mega Terracross has Skill Link, because that's what Mega Heracross has).

The fusions themselves are fine, but some restrictions on the abilities sound rather unnecessary. Lunarig doesn't need to be immune to grass only with full HP, Buzzring doesn't need to only gain the Beast Boost effect if it has a status, Girecho (Adimetly my favorite of the bunch) doesn't need to only halve the PP of Ground moves, and Magnebee doesn't need to only have shield dust if a move was to OHKO it. They end up having just a more restricted version of the abilities used to fuse them, and they wouldn't really be broken if they didn't have the restrictions. Other than that, they're pretty good (Seeing Stoutland actually being used is great)
Hmm... I guess you're right. I always try not to make my fusions too overpowered, but I suppose it's possible to go too far in the other direction. I'll tweak some of 'em tomorrow. (Or tonight if I have the time.)

When I made this fusion I just gave it 4 formes:
Aria-Shield, Aria-Blade, Pirouette-Shield and Pirouette-Blade
Look here
By the way the number of possible forms is not 120, but just 6, as you do the simple combination of 4 forms (Aria, Pirouette, Shield and Blade) in 2 forms that the Fusion must have While on the field, so is 4!/(2!*(4-2)!), that is 4*(4-1)/2=4*3/2=6 :)

Last edited:
Look here
By the way the number of possible forms is not 120, but just 6, as you do the simple combination of 4 forms (Aria, Pirouette, Shield and Blade) in 2 forms that the Fusion must have While on the field, so is 4!/(2!*(4-2)!), that is 4*(4-1)/2=4*3/2=6 :)
But what if the ability is cancelled and you change Forme with Relic Song.

Reserving Necrozma/Magearna, Archeops/Talonflame, Magearna/Absol, Necrozma/Kyurem and Darkrai/Pidgeot.

Somebody forgot to not deal with the devil....
DNA Donors: Necrozma/Magearna
Offspring name: Necromage
New Type:

Base Stats: 97 Hp/121 Atk/109 Def/131 SpA/109 SpD/72 Spe (+9 HP, +20 Atk, +1 Def, +3 SpA, +7 SpD)
New ability and desc: Blood Ritual (Prism Armor + Soul-Heart) - Boosts its highest attacking stat every time a Pokémon faints or when being hit by a Super Effective move. Reduces the power of Super Effective moves used against this Pokémon by 25% and increases the power of Super Effective moves used by this Pokémon by 75%.
Notable Moves:
-Physical:
Iron Head, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Knock Off, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Gyro Ball, X-Scissor, Bulldoze, Rock Tomb, Explosion.
-Special: Photon Geyzer, Flash Cannon, Fleur Cannon, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Earth Power, Heat Wave, Ice Beam, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Stored Power, Charge Beam.
-Status: Shift Gear, Stealth Rock, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Calm Mind, Heal Bell, Swords Dance, Pain Split, Rock Polish, Autotomize, Trick Room, Thunder Wave, Heart Swap, Light Screen, Reflect.
Role Identification: Good mon by both defensive and offensive part: offensibly it can be both Physicaly or Specially oriented due to its good 121/131 mixed offences, access to Shift Gear and a really wide movepool by both sides, letting it to be quite unpredictable at most situations, while defensibly its typing lets it to check lots of offensive mons due to its stupid amount of resistances (8 in total) and access to reliable rcovery on Moonlight and Morning Sun and access to a big amount of supportive moves.

The oldest birb isn't even birb type...oh god I hate myself.
Parents: Archeops/Talonflame
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Arcane
New type:

New base stats: 86 Hp/120 Atk/78 Def/103 SpA/77 SpA/128 Spe
New ability and desc: Primitive Rush (Defeatist + Gale Wings) - Over 50% health, every attack that uses the holder's highest attacking stat has priority. Under 50% health, every attack that uses the holder's lowest attacking stat has priority and negates the first effect.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Earthquake, U-turn, Aqua Tail, Knock Off, Brave Bird, Crunch, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Flame Charge.
-Special: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Ancient Power? Earth Power, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, Overheat.
-Status: Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Roost, Bulk Up, Taunt, Defog, Will-O-Wisp, Agility, Roar, Tailwind, Work Up.
Role Identification: Abuse the first turns when this thing is still healthy to attack with those powerful Rock and Fire-type STAB attacks for revenge killing mons that are weak to these attacks. Under 50% Hp, well, Arcane's special movepool and attack isn't that bad, and with the correct investiment, it can surprise mons that could usually safetly switch into it.

In honor to the new Pet Mod, I guess...okno
DNA Donors: Absol/Magearna
Offspring name: Abnormal
New Type:

Base Stats: 72 Hp/122 Atk/87 Def/112 SpA/87 SpD/90 Spe (+10 Atk, +10 SpA,+20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Brave-heart (Justified + Soulheart) - Its highest attacking stat raises by 1 stage everytime a Pokemon faints or when being hit by a Dark-type move. If a Dark-type Pokemon faints, its highest attacking stat raises by 2 stage.
Notable Moves:
-Physical:
Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Pursuit, Play Rough, Superpower, Stone Edge, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Megahorn, Iron Head, X-Scissor, Explosion, Zen Headbutt.
-Special: Fleur Cannon, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Flash Cannon, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Signal Beam, Charge Beam.
-Status: Shift Gear, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Heal Bell, Pain Split, Taunt, Trick Room, Hone Claws, Heart Swap.

DNA Donors: Absol-Mega/Magearna
Offspring name: Abnormal-Mega
New Type:

Base Stats: 72 Hp/142 Atk/87 Def/152 SpA/87 SpD/130 Spe (+20 Atk, +40 SpA,+40 Spe)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable Moves: Same as above.

Yung epidemia strikes again :]
Parents: Sceptile/Drampa
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Malaria
New type:

New base stats: 84 Hp/82 Atk/85 Def/130 SpA/98 SpD/88 Spe
New ability and desc: Epidemic Rush (Unburden + Berserk) - Speed and SpA double when an item is used or lost when it reaches 1/2 or less of its max HP. Boosts don't stack and are lost after the user switches out.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
lul
-Special: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Hurricane, Thunderbolt, Extrasensory, Signal Beam, Surf, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice.
-Status: Calm Mind, Roost, Defog, Leech Seed, Roar, Synthesis, Tailwind.

Because Pidgeotite Darkrai was totally balanced at MnM =]
DNA Donors: Darkrai/Pidgeot
Offspring name: Drake
New Type:

Base Stats: 80 Hp/85 Atk/82 Def/120 SpA/80 SpD/131 Spe (+4 HP, +0 Def, +18 SpA, +18 Spe)
New ability and desc: Dream Procastinater (Bad Dreams + Big Pecks) - Every foe with any stat boost falls asleep. This ability only works if any other foe hasn't been induced into sleep already by the user or a teammate.
Notable Moves:
-Physical:
Knock Off, Brave Bird, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, U-Turn, Drain Punch, Poison Jab.
-Special: Hurricane, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Air Slash, Heat Wave, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Spacial Rend, Dream Eater.
-Status: Nasty Plot, Roost, Taunt, Defog, Trick, Haze, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Disable.
Role Identification: Great revenge killer that fucks any kind of set-up sweeper when using Choice Scarf. It can also abuse its ability to click either Haze, Will-O-Wisp to boosted targets OR using that free turn to set-up with Nasy Plot or even to mega evolve...

DNA Donors: Darkrai/Pidgeot
Offspring name: Drake-Mega
New Type:

Base Stats: 80 Hp/85 Atk/87 Def/185 SpA/90 SpD/151 Spe (+5 Def, +65 SpA, +10 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: NO GUARD
Notable Moves: Same as above, focus on Hurricane and Focus Blast + Dark Void and Hypnosis
Role Identification: Ok, i'm still thinking why the hell I thought this was ok, but anyways. Say hi to one of the strongest special set up sweepers in FE, with an almost unresisted STAB combination, huge 185 base SpA, great 151 speed and 100% accuracy Hurricanes, Focus Blasts and Dark Voids, this monster is almost unstopable after a Nasty Plot boost.

When being weak to your own type combination is your best strength.
DNA Donors: Kyurem/Necrozma
Offspring name: Nekrey
New Type:

Base Stats: 111 Hp/130 Atk/95 Def/130 SpA/95 SpD/107 Spe (+0 HP, +12 Atk, +0 Def, +2 SpA, +6 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Prismatic Piston (Pressure + Prism Armor) - The foe gets its resistances replaced by this Pokemon's weaknesses.
Notable Moves:
-Physical:
Outrage, Dragon Claw, Knock Off, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw.
-Special: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Photon Geyzer, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam.
-Status: Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Calm Mind, Roost, Thunder Wave, Autotomize, Moonlight, Morning Sun,
Role Identification: This is maybe one of the few mons that won't ever suffer from the annoying 4MSS due to just having to use it's own STABs (not even both) to deal tons of damage with guaranteed super effective hits with its great 130/130/107 offensive stats. Oh, and don't forget that it has access to Swords Dance, Calm Mind and Autotomize for boosting them. It also posseses a decent supportive movepool on things like Stealth Rock, Roost or...well, not much more really, and we must remember that its typing still sucks defensibly.
I'm done with these sooo, thoughts?

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Look here
The activation conditions are different. Your version is "attacking move with a secondary effect" while Yveltal for PU's version is the same as Stance Change, simply "attacking move". This means his version can use Relic Song to change into both forms at once, or it can change into Blade then Pirouette.
Also your calculation assumes the forms with the same name are the same. If we keep applying the form change rules (Aria to Pirouette A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/D/F/B/C/E and Shield to Blade A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/C/B/E/D/F), they're not. We get the same "form combination" with different paths, making them different.
Example: The first possible Aria Blade has A/C/B/E/D/F stats. Pretty simple, applied Aegislash form change rule to the original fusion, Aria Shield. The second possible Aria Blade however, has A/C/B/F/E/D stats. Why? It comes from Pirouette Blade, which has A/F/D/C/B/E stats. This Pirouette Blade comes from the original Aria Shield but suffers two form changes in one turn. First we apply A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/D/F/B/C/E to get "Pirouette Shield". Then "Pirouette Shield" becomes Pirouette Blade in the same turn, and we get A/F/D/C/B/E Pirouette Blade. But this form can't revert to the first possible Aria Blade, since it has different stat spread now. It doesn't even originate from Aria Blade. How is going to A/F/D/C/B/E become A/C/B/E/D/F? This Pirouette Blade's form has its own Aria Blade form. Thus, we reverse-engineer the A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/D/F/B/C/E rule from Aria to Pirouette and get A/C/B/F/E/D.
form madness.png

This can go on indefinitely until all stats besides HP have been shuffled around. And this is why the fusion should be scrapped, or some different restriction should be placed on transformation like you did with "attacking moves with secondary effect".

I'm done with these sooo, thoughts?
Mega Drake is obviously broken and will be banned to FE ubers, but I think you know this already. Nekrey always hits supereffectively, which means it is basically unwallable. So that would probably be banned too. The other fusions are ok. Abnormal might be outclassed by Absoko a little bit, but it gets Shift Gear and that's great. Also Malaria should have a Mega.

Mega Drake is obviously broken and will be banned to FE ubers, but I think you know this already. Nekrey always hits supereffectively, which means it is basically unwallable. So that would probably be banned too. The other fusions are ok. Abnormal might be outclassed by Absoko a little bit, but it gets Shift Gear and that's great. Also Malaria should have a Mega.
The only reason why I didn't put Malaria's mega is because is sucks and shouldn't be even mentioned. Also, if you think this is a silly reasoning (and it really is lul), I've seen some fusions that didn't have their megas mentioned at their posts due to (probably) this reason (or just because their mega stones where banned). Anyways, in case you really want to see the mega, I'll add it :p Oh, and Drake and Nekrey, the whole point of those fusions is being FE Uber mons, but I guess that isn't a good goal for a fusion...

Last edited:
The activation conditions are different. Your version is "attacking move with a secondary effect" while Yveltal for PU's version is the same as Stance Change, simply "attacking move". This means his version can use Relic Song to change into both forms at once, or it can change into Blade then Pirouette.
Also your calculation assumes the forms with the same name are the same. If we keep applying the form change rules (Aria to Pirouette A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/D/F/B/C/E and Shield to Blade A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/C/B/E/D/F), they're not. We get the same "form combination" with different paths, making them different.
Example: The first possible Aria Blade has A/C/B/E/D/F stats. Pretty simple, applied Aegislash form change rule to the original fusion, Aria Shield. The second possible Aria Blade however, has A/C/B/F/E/D stats. Why? It comes from Pirouette Blade, which has A/F/D/C/B/E stats. This Pirouette Blade comes from the original Aria Shield but suffers two form changes in one turn. First we apply A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/D/F/B/C/E to get "Pirouette Shield". Then "Pirouette Shield" becomes Pirouette Blade in the same turn, and we get A/F/D/C/B/E Pirouette Blade. But this form can't revert to the first possible Aria Blade, since it has different stat spread now. It doesn't even originate from Aria Blade. How is going to A/F/D/C/B/E become A/C/B/E/D/F? This Pirouette Blade's form has its own Aria Blade form. Thus, we reverse-engineer the A/B/C/D/E/F -> A/D/F/B/C/E rule from Aria to Pirouette and get A/C/B/F/E/D.
View attachment 102824
This can go on indefinitely until all stats besides HP have been shuffled around. And this is why the fusion should be scrapped, or some different restriction should be placed on transformation like you did with "attacking moves with secondary effect".
Yeah the problem is form changing doesn't simply swap stats around, it precisely turns the Pokèmon into a fixed Form with fixed stats. Aria Form is saved both in PS and in Pokèmon games with its precise stat spread, and when Meloetta uses Relic Song, it changes Form into Pirouette, that has fixed stats, then EVs, IVs and stat changes are applied.

I thought you would love Tapu-Waka, Reviloja. It's my favorite fusion out of a of them, and the name is just so troolololol! When I was making this, I knew this would be better than just a "fusion."

"Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak gems stronger."

Fuse with Tapu-Waka, then you'll know what true power feels like >:D

Doesn't Tapu-Waka sound like the name of a living totem? That's how I think of it :D

I'm taking out Regigigas / Smeargle and replacing it with something much better Rev
How about.... Mimikyu and Zoroark... but I'm still not sure about what to do with form changes. (Hint: ability is going to be Doppelganger - On switch-in, this pokemon appears as a random pokemon in your party [or just the regular illusion ability if it's easier to code] and negates first damage, which also destroys the illusion. Also, if possible, can you make it so that once Mimikyu/ Zoroark switches out after it illusion is broken, it goes back to non-busted form? Leave your comments on what you think of this.
Sorry, but you can't fuse Zoroark and Mimikyu because they don't share egg groups and neither of them are genderless or undiscovered. You should really read carefully through the op (there are instructions on how to make fusions) and always check the egg groups of the Pokemon you're about to fuse.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

DNA Donors: Aegislash + Genesect
Offspring Name: Siegeheat
New Type: Ghost/Steel
New Base Stats: Dormant Form: 71/105/128/85/122/87 (+6 HP, +20 Atk, +6 Def, +8 Spe) BST: 598
Heat Up Form: 71/128/105/122/85/87 (+6 HP, +20 Def, +6 Atk, +8 Spe) BST: 598
New Ability and Desc: Artificial Aegis (Stance Change + Download): When it switches in, it starts off in Dormant form. If it uses either a Physical or Special move, it changes to Heat Up form and gains either +1 Attack or Special Attack depending on which move it uses. It reverts back to Dormant form if it uses King's Shield.
Notable Moves:
Physical: Iron Head, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Gunk Shot, U-turn, Sacred Sword, Extreme Speed, Blaze Kick, Explosion, Pursuit
Special: Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Techno Blast, Psychic,
Status: King's Shield, Shift Gear, Swords Dance, Magnet Rise, Thunder Wave, Magic Coat, Toxic
Role Identification: While it may seem to be a worse Aegislash but with higher HP and Speed, it makes up for it for having a improved ability and movepool. It's new ability, Artificial Aegis, provides a +1 stat boost to what category of move it uses, giving it more firepower already off the boot. In addition, it gained an expanded movepool of coverage, more powerful priority, more useful status, including Shift Gear and the ability to spread paralysis, and finally a way to easily pivot out easily. However, it still lacks useful recovery and can fall behind with the power and speed creep in this metagame. Also, it has decent bulk for an attacker in Heat Up form and it still has that excellent Ghost/Steel typing.
Genesect + Aegislash already won.

A pair of unused Pokémon with an unused typing.
Parents: Beautifly / Butterfree
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Beautifree
New type: Bug / Flying
New base stats: 70 / 67 / 60 / 105 / 75 / 77 | 454 BST
New ability and desc: Buggy Lens (Swarm + Tinted Lens) - Bug-type attacks and not-very-effective attacks are doubled in power. These stack. Boosted attacks deal an extra 1.5* damage (no stacking) if the user has less than 1/3 HP.
Notable moves:
U-turn
Bug Buzz / Signal Beam, Air Slash, Energy Ball / Giga Drain
Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Roost, Defog
Role Identification: Keep this thing away from Ability suppressors, priority, and Stealth Rock. Then, set up with Quiver Dance and wreak havoc with Bug STAB.

It's been a while since I first submitted this. I tweaked its Ability to make it better.
DNA Donors: Tapu Koko / Gourgeist-Small
Offspring name: Kuro Usagi
New Type: Electric / Grass
Base Stats: 62 / 120 / 103 / 76 / 75 / 134 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe) | 570 BST
New ability and desc: Judge Master (Electric Surge + Frisk) - On switch-in, detects the held items of all currently active opponents. If at least one item is detected, then the user's Electric-type attacks are boosted by a factor of 1.5 for the rest of the switch in (think Flash Fire).
Notable Moves:
Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, U-turn, Brave Bird, Foul Play, Shadow Sneak
Volt Switch, Nature's Madness
Calm Mind, Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Taunt, Defog, Roost, (Z-)Mirror Move, (Z-)Trick-or-Treat
Role Identification: Speedy attacker with a twist to its Electric STAB. Also has plenty of stallbreaking tools in case it has a hard time dealing damage.

Resubmarines:

The weather here in Maryland can be pretty wild. This is that in a Pokemon
Parents: Greninja / Pelipper
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Pelininja
New type: Water
New base stats: 76/82/93/109/80/103
New ability and desc: Meteorologist (Protean + Drizzle) - This Pokemon's type changes to the type of the move it used before using the move. If the move shares a type with a normal weather effect (not Primordial Sea, Desolate Land, or Delta Stream), then the weather effect is summoned.
Notable moves: Hydro Pump, Scald, Blizzard, Hidden Power (Fire), Rock Tomb, U-Turn, Surf, Dark Pulse, Extransensory, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Hurricane, Knock Off, Taunt, Agility, Roost, Defog, Haze, Grass Knot, Tailwind, Wide Guard, Water Shuriken
Role identification: Don't like using conventional weather setters? Like having an extra boost to certain moves that can help you in other ways? Well, don't I have a deal for you. You see, Pelininja here is like a regular Greninja. That is until it uses, for example, Hydro Pump. Now, all of a sudden, it's raining, boosting the Hydro Pump's power and dealing a ton of damage. Or, it could use Blizzard and never worry about missing. Heck, Hidden Power (Fire) boosted by Auto-Sun can lure in and destroy Steel-types that resist Water. Plus, with plentiful coverage, Spikes, Taunt, and U-Turn, Pelininja can either be a weather menace and ultimate weather support Pokemon, or both, really.

H I G H J U M P K I C K
Parents: Mienshao / Medicham
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Miencham
New type: Fighting
New base stats: 72/102/77/87/77/102
New ability and desc: High Risk (Reckless + Pure Power) - This Pokemon's Attack is doubled and moves that have recoil damage have their power doubled. This Pokemon takes 20% more recoil than usual.
Notable moves: HIGH JUMP KICK, Ice Punch, Poison Jab, Knock Off, Stone Edge, U-Turn, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch, Taunt, Double-Edge, Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt, Recover, Trick, Light Screen, Reflect, Magic Coat
Role identification: Spamming your 260 BP before STAB HJKs. If you think that something is clicking Protect or they have a Ghost, just switch, cuz if you slap a Choice Scarf or Band on this thing, why would you do anything else? I mean, I guess you do have U-Turn for momentum, Knock Off for Ghosts and utility, Bullet Punch on Banded sets for priority, as well as abunch of coverage, but who needs any of that anyway, right?

New submarines:

*insert Hunchback of Notre Dame (which I watched yesterday in fact) reference here*
Parents: Chimecho / Gardevoir
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: (Quasi)Modo
New type: Psychic/Fairy
New base stats: 81/67/82/120/112/82
New ability and desc: Genetic Immunity (Levitate + Synchronize) - This Pokemon is immune to the opponent's moves if they have the same status condition. When this Pokemon is burned, poisoned, or paralyzed, the opponent is as well (if they are able to).
Notable moves: Heal Bell, Protect, Calm Mind, Psychic, Moonblast, Focus Blast, Destiny Bond, Will-O-Wisp, Defog, Healing Wish, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Perish Song, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Recover, Mean Look, Disable, Reflect, Light Screen, Magic Coat
Role identification: Slap a Flame Orb on this thing and force a switch immediately! Well, good for the opponent, you can't do that more than once... oh, Heal Bell, right... Well, at least you switch, right?.... What do you mean this thing learns Mean Look and can run a set of Mean Look/Recover/Calm Mind/Moonblast and attempt a sweep after getting up to +6 (not to mention a bunch of other stupid things)? Uh oh.

Parents: Chimecho / Mega Gardevoir
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Mega (Quasi)Modo
New type: Psychic/Fairy
New base stats: 81/87/82/160/132/102
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: See above list + Hyper Voice
Role identification: It's a slightly faster Mega Gardevoir... it's nothing special, wouldn't recommend.

Literally coding a ghost
DNA Donors: Spiritomb / Porygon2
Offspring Name: tomb(2).png
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 87/86/109/98/111/47 (+20 HP, +10 Def, +10 SpD)
New ability and desc: Firewall (Infiltrator + Download) - Upon switch-in, this Pokemon sets up Reflect or Light Screen depending on the opponent's higher Attacking stat. If they are tied, this Pokemon sets up Aurora Veil.
Notable moves: Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Recover, Ice Beam, Tri Attack, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Trick, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, Foul Play, Destiny Bond, Thunder Wave, Discharge, Trick Room, Magic Coat, Sucker Punch
Role identification: Screen setter extraordinaire! This thing can switch-in and immediately help its team and itself out by setting up a screen based on the opponent's strengths. From there, that's an easy Nasty Plot, Substitute, Trick Room, or Calm Mind to get a possible sweep going. Who knew a simple png file could be so useful?

Today we will learn about rocks and Minirills
DNA Donors: Marill / Minior-Meteor
Offspring Name: Minirill-Antisocial
New type: Fairy/Flying
New base stats: 65/41/85/41/85/68 ( +10 Def, +10 SpD, +18 Spe, +1 Atk, +1 SpA)
New ability and desc: Social Life (Huge Power + Shields Down) - On switch-in, this Pokemon enters Antisocial form. In Antisocial form, this Pokemon's Defense and Special Defense are doubled and it can't be statused. If this Pokemon's HP is lower than 50%, it enters Social form. In Social form, this Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack are doubled.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Play Rough, Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Dazzling Gleam, U-Turn, Zen Headbutt, Power Gem, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Ice Beam, Liquidation, Superpower, Brick Break, Grass Knot, Encore, Psychic, Stealth Rock, Light Screen, Iron Head, Reflect, Explosion, Endeavor, Hydro Pump, Surf
Role identification: Doubled defenses lets you Smash up. Do that. Or get a Substitute or Screens up or something, but the end goal should be to click Belly Drum or SHELL SMASH.

DNA Donors: Marill / Minior
Offspring Name: Minirill-Social
New type: Fairy/Flying
New base stats: 65/85/41/85/41/128
New ability and desc: Social Life (Huge Power + Shields Down) - On switch-in, this Pokemon enters Antisocial form. In Antisocial form, this Pokemon's Defense and Special Defense are doubled and it can't be statused. If this Pokemon's HP is lower than 50%, it enters Social form. In Social form, this Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack are doubled.
Notable moves: See above list
Role identification: Doubled offenses means that this thing is an absolute menace after a Shell Smash or Belly Drum, breaking down teams with a nice STAB combo and coverage in Knock Off, EdgeQuake, Ice Punch, Superpower/Brick Break, and Liquidation (as well as Special moves), not to mention priority in Aqua Jet. Luckily, its defenses are absolutely atrocious, made even worse by Shell Smash on non-White Herb sets, but if you lack a revenge killer with priority or even more Speed, then you're in for a world of pain. If only being more social could help me like this irl, eh?

BEATDOWN AND I'M BACK WITH TWO HEADS
DNA Donors: Doduo / Kyurem-Black
Offspring Name: Duorem
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 80/140/72/77/72/105 (+20 Spe, +13 Atk, +7 SpD)
New ability and desc: Wild Steps (Tangled Feet + Teravolt) - This Pokemon moves and their effects ignore the foe's ability and this Pokemon can't hit itself when confused. When confused, this Pokemon's moves have their effect chance doubled.
Notable moves: Thrash, Outrage, Jump Kick, Quick Attack, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Reflect, Light Screen, Dragon Claw, Fusion Bolt, Zen Headbutt, Body Slam, Roost, Haze, Agility, Stone Edge, Freeze Shock, (Z-)Mirror Move
Role identification: Spam Thrash and Outrage, because penalties don't exist anymore. Who needs limitations anyway? Plus, when you get confused, instead of hitting yourself, your Iron Heads are now as annoying as Jirachi's and flinch stuff that usually can't. Oh yeah, you also have access to Agility and Swords Dance for setup, STAB Quick Attack, and coverage in Jump Kick, Knock Off, the aforementioned Iron Head, Fusion Bolt, Rock Slide, and Zen Headbutt.
Done with these, thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)