G-Luke's Ideal World V3 [Major Patch]

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like that.
Now that I think about it I guess I wouldn't want Stone Edge to hit actually...
For Focus Blast 100 BP 100 Acc?
If I'm using Zard Y I wouldnt keep it against Victini also Bolt Strike Miss is very annoying upto 6.5% chance so I hope thats fine to buff.

Frostbiyt

Not Exactly Helping
There's one big thing about Pokemon in my opinion that should be changed and that is RNG. I've thought a lot about RNG in this game, so I thought I'd post my ideas.
  • Remove rolls from damage calculations
  • Remove secondary effects that have below ~30% chance of occurring
  • Remove full paralysis
  • Remove flinching aside from Fake Out
  • Remove critical hits unless the crit rate is 50% or above(so no crits without purposely trying to get them)
  • All attacks with 90% accuracy and above and all status moves with 85% or above are made 100% accurate
  • Sleep lasts for a consistent duration
I think that's everything, though I may add more to the list.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok so its time for the V3 mega patch! Decided to ax a couple of broken elements that were hastily added in, while adding some suggestions I have received both here and in various discord chats.

Please Note. The new Pokemon introduced in Let's Go (Starter Pikachu, Starter Eevee and the mythical Melmetal family have all been released in the meta, as event Pokemon. (Starter Pikachu and Eevee learns all of the tutor moves that they would learn as regular Pokemon in Regular games, and know all of their new signatures. Melmetal gains Hammer Arm, Drain Punch and Knock Off from tutors / tranfer)
Intrinsic Levitation on most non Levitate Pokemon

it was decided that granting a multitude of extra Levitators makes it harder for Ground type Pokemon to strive. It was also brought up that certain Pokemon became too strong with access to Levitation. So most of list is massively trimmed, leaving these Pokemon -

Beedrill

Venomoth

Porygon

Porygon2

Mega Altaria

Castform

Shuppet

Glalie

Magnezone

Porygon-Z

Froslass

Dusknoir

Darkrai

Klink

Klang

Klinklang

Frillish

Jellicent

Also, move that, in retropsect, should have never been added.

Paleo Strike - Flying type | Physical | 100 BP | 90% Acc | 16 PP | 20% chance to flinch. Contact

It makes an already arguably broken Pokemon in Mega aerodactyl and absolutely pushes it over the edge. It also makes its other two users, base Aerodactyla and Archeops, incredibly difficult to handle thanks to it giving them superb coverage.

Mudslide - Ground type | Physical | 85 BP | 90% Acc | 16 PP | Hits non Grounded targets.
The less about this Move, the better.

108/80/92/70/112/42
+Water Shuriken, +Swords Dance, +Aqua Jet

Reduction in Special defense so it is not as hard to kill.

+Vital Spirit, -Defeatist
-Accelerock

Honestly this Pokemon needed no other buff than its actually great ability, and priority is not one of them.

-Room Extender
This Item is a plague that has infected Pet Mods for too long.

Here are the new stuff that we over here at better GameFreak have some new moves / abilities / buffs to explore
Mechanics[/B]

Fairy loses its Bug resistance. (Rejoice epic gamers)

Hyper Beam and company revert back to Gen 1 mechanics (Meaning that if they score an OHKO, they ignore Recharge turn). credited to @Deck Knigh

Recharge
, 16 PP. User Recovers 50% of its total HP, increased to 75% when under Electric Terrain. Credited to @Proteinislove
(Distribution - Any Pokemon that learns the move Charge)

New Stats: 80/145/100/60/70/40
+Guts, +U-turn, +Gyro Ball

New Type:

+Limber, -Unburden

New Stats: 83/121/65/86/65/115 (BST 535)
+Close Combat
Credits for all three to Stitch98

Magician - Only works once per battle.

New Abilities

Blow Away - Acts as an auto Defog upon switch in.
Distrubution - Pidove family, Drifblim family.

Partner Eevee gets +20 to stats across the board (Lets Go Eevee to the chopping block)

Moltres + Superpower, +Brave Bird (yes I am quite fine with Moltres keeping its ok ability and typing)

Zapdos = hurricane
That is all.

Articuno + Snow Warning, -Snow Cloak
This thing with no rocks up is unkillable.

Regain their immunity abilities, then releases them.
+Earthquake (Entei), +Focus Blast (Raikou), +Haze (Suicune)

Not a bunch of massive changes, but small ones that bring this Pet Mod onne step closer to its Final Finished state. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)